Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall looked at Harry and turned to face him and placed his hands on Harry's face "Haz, the ring is fine, it fits and is fine, stop worrying" he said smiling

Harry gazed into Niall's gorgeous blue eyes, and he smiled, reassured. "Ok."

Niall smiled as he looked into Harry's green eyes and smiled "I love you Harry" he said smiling

"And I love you." Harry kissed Niall's forehead, and smiled.

That evening, when all the families had went to their various hotel rooms for the night, Elvira lay back on the bed. "What a day! A double wedding, and then the huge after-reception!" She grinned up at her husband.

Niall smiled at Harry and closed his eyes a bit when he kissed his forehead

Zayn was glad to be back in his room with Elvira and a little tired and was getting undressed and smiled "It has been an amazing day" he said smiling down at her and put his clothes away and got onto the bed with a smile

Elvira lay beside him, her fingers tracing the tattoos in turn. "So, what was your first thought when those doors opened earlier on?" She grinned.

Zayn smiled and felt relaxed at her fingers tracing his tattoo's and laughed a bit "In honest, i was glad i woke up when i did, i had like 5 minutes to get changed and be down here, me and Niall had to run, but i was shocked as well" he said smiling

"I can just imagine that." Elvira giggled. "Harry and I were up like three hours before to get everything ready." She yawned. "I'm tired out now."

Zayn looked at her "You could of got Liam or Louis to maybe wake us up" he said smiling "I still can't believe you done all that, it was amazing" he said smiling and kissed the top of her head "And now i think we need to sleep" he said smiling

Elvira closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest, soothed by the rhythmic motion of his breathing.

Harry kissed Niall's cheek and climbed into their bed, quickly falling asleep himself.

Zayn smiled and kissed the top of his head on his chest and had his arm around her and closed his eyes as well and relaxing

Niall grinned and got into the bed with Harry and yawned and also fell asleep

Later that night, Elvira awoke in the middle of the night, and she quietly climbed out of bed. She pulled on her fluffy slippers and padded silently out the door to the hotel kitchens.

Zayn had falled asleep and he did have his arms around Elvira's waist until he felt someone getting out of bed and he rolled over in his sleep and was now facing the other way

She returned half an hour later, with a small pink cupcake. She left it on the bedside table for Zayn, along with a note,

this cupcake is not as sweet as you by far - Elvira

She climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Zayn slept on and turned back around and buried his face into Elvira's neck

Elvira giggled softly and gently pushed him off her. She watched her husband sleeping with love in her eyes.

Zayn didn't even wake up when she pushed him off and instead stayed asleep

She soon fell asleep again until the next morning.

~~~~

The next morning, she awoke next to him, and she rested her chin on his chest. "Za-ayn...." she softly said. "Are you awake?"

Zayn heard Elvira's voice and nodded "Mmm, sort of" he said with a small smile and opened his eyes and looked at Elvira with a smile

Elvira smiled at him back, and kissed his nose. "Our first morning waking up as a married couple... it feels nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.