Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn smiled at her and nodded "Mmhmm, Mr and Mrs Malik huh" he said smiling and kissed the top of her head "So worth marrying you Mrs Malik" he said smiling and still not over saying that to her

Elvira reached over and picked up the cupcake and note from the bedside table. "This is for you." She smiled and handed it to him.

Zayn watched her and smiled and sat up more in the bed and took it from her with a smile and blushed a bit at the message "Thanks" he said smiling

She smiled. "You look adorable when you blush like that." Elvira could remember them having a similar discussion that day they went to the beach.

Zayn looked at her and grinned "Thanks" he said smiling and not wanting to have the same discussion they had, had before "I tell you what, how about i make us breakfast" he said smiling

"Hmm, well, we are in a comfy hotel bed, with room service just a phone call away, so....." She grinned. "Can we just lie here for a bit, and order breakfast?" Elvira picked up the hotel phone beside her.

Zayn laughed looking at her "So lazy but yeah we could order breakfast, well you seeing as i can't even talk french, so yeah you can order the breakfast" he said smiling and kissed the side of her head

Elvira giggled and dialled room service.

When she had ordered what she wanted for them, she hung up and cuddled into Zayn. "I also have something I wanna tell you, but I think we need to eat first."

Zayn smiled at her giggle and let her order their food and smiled wrapping his arms around her and holding her to him and cuddling with her "Oh really?, guess i'll wait until after we eat" he said smiling

Their food arrived soon, and Elvira tucked hungrily into a pain au chocolat, with a mug of orange juice on the table beside her. "I might actually have to move to Paris, just for the food!" she mumbled with her mouth full.

Zayn looked at the food with a smile and how good it looked and started eating the food with a small smile on his face and it tatsed so good to him and he looked at Elvira and smiled "I so agree with that, it's so good" he said smiling

She swallowed her food, and then looked at Zayn, "But I wouldn't do that, because I have two gorgeous people to look after." She kissed his cheek.

Zayn smiled and finshed chewing his food and drank some of his drink and then looked at her and swolled his drink "Wait did you just say two?" he asked after her kissing his cheek

She smiled, her cheeks pink. "Yeah - Im four months along." Elvira had been waiting for just the right moment to tell him.

Zayn looked at her and his mouth opened in shock "Y-your four months" he said and then his smiled a huge smile and attacked her with a hug and kissed her around the face and kept her lips until last "I'm going to be a dad" he said smiling and placed his hand on her stomach and felt tears fall down his cheeks with happiness

Elvira giggled at his sheer happiness and jubilation. "Yeah - and I'm going to be a mum!" She squealed, and kissed his lips again. "I wanted to tell you at just the right moment."

(as far as baby names go - I was thinking: Taylor (for both genders)?)

Zayn smiled and he couldn't be happier that he found out he was going to be a dad and he kissed her lips again "well I think you told me on a good time well I would of at least liked to of been with you when you found out as well but I'm really happy to know now" he said smiling and kissed her stomach and then put his head on her shoulder

She stroked his hair tenderly, and smiled. "Well, I don't know the gender yet - we could go together?" She grinned down at him.

Zayn still had a smile on his face and felt really excited "yeah I'll come with you of course I would , do any of the others know?" he asked glancing up at her and kissed get under her jawline

(btw yeah the name Taylor for both genders)

She shook her head, "You really think I would tell anyone else before you? No way - this time it is our baby, and I am keeping this one."

Status
Not open for further replies.