Questions for the migrationers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
After all the Question threads that have plagued the General Board this last week, it seems we have finally found the Answer. The only answer that matters.

Love and understanding.

*draws everyone together while taking a microphone*

On this November 5th, we remember.

And we shall never be forgot.

These vendettas are ended.

@Lady Bernkastel - if you ever make a thread like this again, I will rape and kill you and use your desecrated corpse in a video game.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Remember Remember.

-raises a toast to that-

After all the Question threads that have plagued the General Board this last week, it seems we have finally found the Answer. The only answer that matters.

Love and understanding.

*draws everyone together while taking a microphone*

On this November 5th, we remember.

And we shall never be forgot.

These vendettas are ended.

Lady Bernkastel - if you ever make a thread like this again, I will rape and kill you and use your desecrated corpse in a video game.
Needs music.

The freeze screen for that video is just AWFUL. O___O

Reactions: Razilin and Sini
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

The freeze screen for that video is just AWFUL. O___O
I just saw it.

What better visual representation for "Love and Understanding" is there? The only question left to answer is whether it's Asmodeus or Azarthes on top...

My issue isn't with you guys having your own jokes, nor is it with you being a clique (since I was one of those people saying "cliques happen, deal with it"), but it's down to how many of you have the migration stuff in your signatures. I know it's not all of you, but it's only promoting a "them" and "us" mentality.
This is actually a very fair post in my opinion, one of the many you have made that I agree with wholeheartedly (damn you goat!). I wanted to reply to many of the posts here, but I felt like any point I would make has already been made by someone better with words than myself. I will admit, I can be headstrong, and some of the posts here (i'm looking at you Asmodeus) would have started me on a rant if I did not read through the entire thread through and allow myself to understand better.

I want to move on, to become an upstanding member of this site, to join the community. And yes, I may have some higher aspirations that may never be possible, but I can dream of one day becoming staff. The thing is, our history is one of many things that defines us, I noticed that when I was writing out my internet history in Diana's thread. I'm proud of where I came from, so despite me wanting to become a solid part of Iwaku, I will sometimes talk about RPG, you will have to deal with that. However, I understand many points made by the filthy savages Iwaku Natives, so I removed the little sig thing I had going there. That was intended as a little joke, not some kind of flag, but I can understand the perspective.

I was identified with an "old guard" of members on RPG, a group of members who kind of refused to accept new people, refused to change with the tide. I have changed since then, I try to be as welcoming, understanding, and honest as possible, but I'm not perfect.

So I ask this of you Iwaku:

Accept me and my people and we shall accept you.

We are not your enemies, we are not your allies, we are now Iwaku.

And as one we shall defeat those dirty plebs at Roleplay Gateway.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE SHUT UP NOW!

DIANA, LOCK THE THREAD.

*hits Cpt Toenail with his microphone*

This is actually a very fair post in my opinion, one of the many you have made that I agree with wholeheartedly (damn you goat!). I wanted to reply to many of the posts here, but I felt like any point I would make has already been made by someone better with words than myself. I will admit, I can be headstrong, and some of the posts here (i'm looking at you Asmodeus) would have started me on a rant if I did not read through the entire thread through and allow myself to understand better.
I want to move on, to become an upstanding member of this site, to join the community. And yes, I may have some higher aspirations that may never be possible, but I can dream of one day becoming staff. The thing is, our history is one of many things that defines us, I noticed that when I was writing out my internet history in Diana's thread. I'm proud of where I came from, so despite me wanting to become a solid part of Iwaku, I will sometimes talk about RPG, you will have to deal with that. However, I understand many points made by the filthy savages Iwaku Natives, so I removed the little sig thing I had going there. That was intended as a little joke, not some kind of flag, but I can understand the perspective.
I was identified with an "old guard" of members on RPG, a group of members who kind of refused to accept new people, refused to change with the tide. I have changed since then, I try to be as welcoming, understanding, and honest as possible, but I'm not perfect.
So I ask this of you Iwaku:
Accept me and my people and we shall accept you.
We are not you're enemies, we are not your allies, we are now Iwaku.
And as one we shall defeat those dirty plebs at Roleplay Gateway.
tumblr_inline_n64ez5mhbv1qafrh6.png

I may or may not had feels when you mentioned you were proud of where you came from.

They call me Captain Toenail for a reason!

*removes shoes.
*kicks Asmodeus

But people are being smarts and edumacationals... D:

It's OK you guys. All the first year students think that Potions with Professor Snape Asmo will be the death of them.

But then by third year, they just realize that he is an angry man possessing a high intelligence but takes out his rage on children.

You can learn more by reading this diary I found locked in his room.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Oh, Toenail, you were doing so well, and then...

We are not you're enemies, we are not your allies, we are now Iwaku.

I'm afraid that we are enemies now, even if you do seem to be quite a reasonable chap.