Questions for the migrationers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, so this is serious? Right, i'll be serious.

@Asmodeus - Hi, from what I've gathered, you're an ex admin on this site, you're also pretty dedicated to this website community and seem to be a figure of sorts within the general forum. It's also came to my attention that you like to come across or play the part of the drunken uncle or sesame street grouch. The lovable man who flips off kids at the park. I get it, I didn't when I saw your first post, so I didn't get the reference material, but I get it. Equally, when you started hazing me for it, it was inviting me to continue it, but I didn't realize it was such a big deal. And trust me, I know all to well what it's like to be a muthafuckin G pimp were all the bitches be hollaring, and have some new guy "durr"come in and step on your grill. It's shitty, you're thinking "Aw hell no, who does this guy think he is?" yadda yadda yadda. I've been in your shoes.

So, with that, as I've said before. If I can remove the smites, I will. But I don't know how. If I can't, my bad. We'll have to move on.

What I will note, is that prodding for fun, or general hazing is fine, as I'm more than happy to rough house it a bit; I'm more than seasoned in this as I've been in these kinds of forums for at least 6 years now. To me, it's all fun. But, it's hard to get tonality, especially when your general persona and sense of humour is purposefully coarse, in a text based medium. So I'm just going to keep the kind of replies I've been making with the assumption that we're joking, until you come to me with your serious concerns.

However I simply do not see how two smites actually call for your behaviour towards me, if you're being serious. Perhaps that's my lacking perspective on the weight of the issue, however if I'm to take your responses with a hint of sugar, and keep things light-hearted, I would appreciate you either returned the favour or dropped the subject. Because when it comes to real issues, I'm more than willing to be understanding and admit my faults on the matter, but I'm not going to take any shit. I've been at this game for far too long that, whether I'm new, popular, unpopular or a seasoned veteran, I can't find it in me to give a damn about how I'm to treat people in accordance to whatever groups social hierarchy. I'll either be smarmy and self-depreciating in a joking manner (often too much), or I'll simply be well-mannered and complimentary, regardless of the person status. I'm simply going to take you at face value, which is why I pre-maturely smited you in the first place.

Now, if you want to talk hive minds, or us new people turning into chode-crystals. Don't include me, I've seen the great migration posts around and I would hate to think that divide will last long, but I've been more enthused about speaking to the new people here than I am the ones I already know. Sure I have more history with them, and more inside jokes (that, by the by, you're still more than willing to smite as it holds no weight to me) that will be referenced from time to time. But, you can ask anyone that knows me already on this forum, that I'm basically akin to a boy who will drop his current ball to go to the new shiny one. I walk in these fields of text and lay waste a sea of "Ugh's" from those who have became too familiar to me. I find it hilarious and funny, but it's brutally honest too, as much as I try to hide it. So, to broad stroke us all for being of those migrants, despite only a handful of us maybe (and most likely jokingly) waving a "Great Migration" flag as exclusionary or divisive, it's not called for either. I love this website, it's active, it reminds me of my old website back in it's big days. We want to be a part of that.

Now, the reason for this big wall of text is that, it has been literally days since I came here and smited you, I have shown my wrong in it, even though it was entirely innocent, and you're still using it. It was funny, it could still be funny if I thought you're joking. But by now I thought we'd be moving on and you'd be coming to terms with me and any others you have grievances with, and so it's becoming old and a waste of time for me to continuously be batting back whatever you volley at me. I simply just don't care, and I'd be far more welcoming of a bridge building scenario between the two of us, and the two communities, than to continuously have to read through rehashing of the same thing.

I hope you can respect that, and if not - at least respect that I don't represent the new community, nor do they represent me, I stand on my own feet.

Reactions: Snakey and Brovo
Your nose is getting mighty brown there brovo
Or I really just bluntly don't want to be an admin because I'm happy with who's got the gun and trigger under lock and key. I could just be genuinely giving a compliment or something.

Don't tag me either, you cunts.

Don't tag me, like me, smite me, offer me cookies, thank me, bookmark me, quote me, or make eye contact.

You weak, pathetic, white...white...uhh um...guilt, white guilt, milquetoast pieces of human garbage.

Reactions: Genghismike
Or I really just bluntly don't want to be an admin because I'm happy with who's got the gun and trigger under lock and key. I could just be genuinely giving a compliment or something.
nah

Hush. Let me attack you Brovo, that way I can feel better about my inferior hockey team . It's not like I know you for some time now and know how you work and try to be funny or anything. Shhhhh.

Hush. Let me attack you Brovo, that way I can feel better about my inferior hockey team . It's not like I know you for some time now and know how you work and try to be funny or anything. Shhhhh.
If the sarcasm gets any thicker, we can cut it into cake slices and feed impoverished children with it!

If the sarcasm gets any thicker, we can cut it into cake slices and feed impoverished children with it!
But that would encourage the little shits to follow us around. They make such coals for the fire of progress, we shouldn't distract them from their duties.

Urge to make a Hernán Cortés set, RISING......

*empties his bag of dicks over Scribz*

@scribz I'm terribly sorry but Asmodeus never forgets. In fact, now that I look at it, I was typing up things eerily similar to what you are writing now a few years ago.

You'll come to accept it and move on o_o

@scribz I'm terribly sorry but Asmodeus never forgets. In fact, now that I look at it, I was typing up things eerily similar to what you are writing now a few years ago.
You'll come to accept it and move on o_o
I honestly don't care. I'm not even trying to be mean or edgy like #shakira.

Shit, yeah. I went after Unanun like this, and now he's got one of my fucking mass roleplays and is coming over for Thanksgiving.

Yep.... Scribz is gonna be my first gay experience.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It won't help when Asmodeus' signups (geo)magnetically draw you in ...

Like the ilium signup ...