Questions for the migrationers

Scribz, why would we ever spam @Jorick ! He's a good fellow. His avatar looks/is even from Game of Thrones and who owns a whorehouse!

Can we not escape the @Jorick parade train even here?

Granted i haven't read this whole thread (sorry) but do y'all believe Mahz will get his site back together eventually, like how it was before guildfall? He like went to mexico and didn't come back until we fell apart again.
Alright. I guess it's time for the insider ferret rat.

I was on the WOTM Staff for years. Mahz never once replied to a request for help, anytime we needed something, Contra Fates was the one to interfere, despite Mahz being the one to authorize WOTM. Before Guildfall Mahz was barely ever on. After GuildFall, Mahz collected power into his own hands and then just straight up left it in that vacuum state for eight months. The only reason he's "back" now (and I use that term loosely) is because his work in Mexico "expired". He didn't come back for RPG, he came back because work ended.

He doesn't care, he's displayed how little he cares for the community for several months now. The only reason he's up-keeping the site now is because he feels a responsibility to do so, but there's no passion left in him to do it.

I was there since 2007. I didn't leave lightly, and I didn't leave because I thought coming to Iwaku would make me this bloody messiah figure that others jokingly refer to me as. I left RPG because after eight months, my patience for the hastily constructed incompetency and subsequent abuse by callous disrespect for the community ended. There are also a plethora of other little reasons why I eventually snapped and left to come here.

At this point, even if Mahzkrieg fixed the site, I have no reason to go back. He's mangled his reputation badly with these months of horse !@#$. Meanwhile, here on Iwaku, there's an active staff, a healthy community, and I don't have to fear being muzzled. Even the way adult content is treated is significantly better. RPG pretends problems don't exist. Iwaku addresses them and does its best to allow whatever it can and fix whatever it can't. There's just more positivity here at this point. I don't feel depressed when I log in to see several responses in General Discussion for instance, I don't think to myself "oh great, yet another 'debate' about how evil atheists/christians/muslims/feminists/men's rights/et cetera are". If any of that stuff comes up here it tends to be handled remarkable maturely. People mocked and laughed at suicide threats on RPG. People take that very seriously here and do their best to help people who feel depressed or alone.

Basically: Even if Mahz fixed the site, why would I want to leave this community and this site, that's willingly put up with this "great migration" shit? That lets me openly speak my mind without fear of being muzzled for holding an unpopular opinion so long as it's not hate speech? Why would I do that? I'm happy here. I don't have to worry about, say, @Diana, going on a power trip and censoring me for using the F bomb once in a while, so long as I use it reasonable.

Alright. I guess it's time for the insider ferret rat.
I was on the WOTM Staff for years. Mahz never once replied to a request for help, anytime we needed something, Contra Fates was the one to interfere, despite Mahz being the one to authorize WOTM. Before Guildfall Mahz was barely ever on. After GuildFall, Mahz collected power into his own hands and then just straight up left it in that vacuum state for eight months. The only reason he's "back" now (and I use that term loosely) is because his work in Mexico "expired". He didn't come back for RPG, he came back because work ended.
He doesn't care, he's displayed how little he cares for the community for several months now. The only reason he's up-keeping the site now is because he feels a responsibility to do so, but there's no passion left in him to do it.
I was there since 2007. I didn't leave lightly, and I didn't leave because I thought coming to Iwaku would make me this bloody messiah figure that others jokingly refer to me as. I left RPG because after eight months, my patience for the hastily constructed incompetency and subsequent abuse by callous disrespect for the community ended. There are also a plethora of other little reasons why I eventually snapped and left to come here.
At this point, even if Mahzkrieg fixed the site, I have no reason to go back. He's mangled his reputation badly with these months of horse !@#$. Meanwhile, here on Iwaku, there's an active staff, a healthy community, and I don't have to fear being muzzled. Even the way adult content is treated is significantly better. RPG pretends problems don't exist. Iwaku addresses them and does its best to allow whatever it can and fix whatever it can't. There's just more positivity here at this point. I don't feel depressed when I log in to see several responses in General Discussion for instance, I don't think to myself "oh great, yet another 'debate' about how evil atheists/christians/muslims/feminists/men's rights/et cetera are". If any of that stuff comes up here it tends to be handled remarkable maturely. People mocked and laughed at suicide threats on RPG. People take that very seriously here and do their best to help people who feel depressed or alone.
Basically: Even if Mahz fixed the site, why would I want to leave this community and this site, that's willingly put up with this "great migration" shit? That lets me openly speak my mind without fear of being muzzled for holding an unpopular opinion so long as it's not hate speech? Why would I do that? I'm happy here. I don't have to worry about, say, @Diana, going on a power trip and censoring me for using the F bomb once in a while, so long as I use it reasonable.
Fuck Bomb!

• Love
Reactions: Sole
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CENSOR SHIT. ;__; THAT IS THE BEST OF ALL THE CURSE WORDS.

It is prolly not nice to talk about the poor guy, though. D: He is likely too busy living life to care what silly people on other sites say, but it is the polite thing to do!

Fuck Bomb!
Conscribz yourselFUCK!

I do believe none of us have the intentions of being rude, it's just a lot of us are very upset with RPG's current situation, you know? We kinda feel like lost puppies who are still getting use to their new home. There's gonna be some homesickness. Not due to the website's name and their formats but the....memories. :c But all of this is for the best and i really do enjoy the moderation activity and the site's tools. In the end i still must speak for myself but I do wish Mahz a happy life and he comes to the realizations of these situations @Brovo described in great detail.

...Good to see all my favorite entertainment is here, at least I wont be too bored while finding new people to take notes on for the next seven years.

That would require I actually take the time to convert all written notes and documents from the last seven years into a single(or perhaps multiple volume) text document. Most of said notes were hand written to begin with, however everything has a hard copy back up in case anything happens to the originals.

..... @Jorick (The person who my first negative rating came from c:)
And your second. Helping scribz spam my alerts like that was a dick move.
Woah hey now, don't spam @Jorick 's name now.
I know you've got the effective mental capacity of a toddler, but c'mon, at least try to not be awful once in a while. :thumbsdown2:
Can we not escape the @Jorick parade train even here?
My greatness is evident no matter what site I'm on, obviously.

Also, dislike rating for the gratuitous tag after a string of six fucking posts that already tagged me. Don't be part of any group scribz is part of. You're better than that.

And your second. Helping scribz spam my alerts like that was a dick move.
I know you've got the effective mental capacity of a toddler, but c'mon, at least try to not be awful once in a while. :thumbsdown2:
My greatness is evident no matter what site I'm on, obviously.
Also, dislike rating for the gratuitous tag after a string of six fucking posts that already tagged me. Don't be part of any group scribz is part of. You're better than that.
Aww @Jorick :<

Say all you want, this will become a fad. ;D

• Love
Reactions: ☾Endellion☽
Reactions: Pachamac