Questions for the migrationers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
12771.jpg
10.jpg
11733.jpg
Disgruntled Azamodeus? God of angry dicks?

Exaggeration works as well, I suppose.
It's all in good spirits madam. If I had a real problem with you I'd take it to private channels. If I really had a problem with what you said, I'd have gone in depth and deconstructed it, not rebuttled with some child's "no you" statement. :alligator:

So, serious response?

Give it time. It'll pass. Immigrants only successfully integrate with time. Especially when there's lots of them.

• Love
Reactions: Snakey
One might almost say you fumbled that one!

oh boy that was funny. I really did something there. :D

Oh golly gee winkers, I have a stitch in my side

I agree, a little bit. But I'm not saying you guys are a different race and that you're being oppressed. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I'm gonna say I think it was somewhat flippant/dry humor, but I'm honestly not sure. lol

I definitely wouldn't put myself in the camp of identifying with that analogy.

I just wish all of you dicks would stop fucking quoting me.

I have a memory span. I can remember which threads I'm invested in. I don't need an alert.

Diana - please remove every button but Report. They have no value.

Like your mom.

*puts extra line breaks in so that the inevitable quote of this post stretches the thread*

Yup.

Gonna exploit that bug like a Nazi termite.

For justice.

And science.

End quote.

Humorously I googled "owl ferret" for a response image.

Owl_Ferret_by_Hyourin.png

What the hell have I unleashed?

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS HORROR.

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS HORROR.
It's the result of any kind of merger between us. So this tells me two things.

#1: I need to invent a time machine to tell future me not to do things.

#2: I should never be an admin.

#3: *Insert some discriminatory comment towards Asmodeus as I somehow take his humour as some direct insult to my person instead*

I just wish all of you dicks would stop fucking quoting me.
I have a memory span. I can remember which threads I'm invested in. I don't need an alert.
Diana - please remove every button but Report. They have no value.
Like your mom.
*puts extra line breaks in so that the inevitable quote of this post stretches the thread*
Gonna exploit that bug like a Nazi termite.
For justice.
And science.
End quote.
Stop oppressing our traditions that we've brought with us.

oh crap now I'm doing it, Lady Bernkastel.

@Asmodeus

I've only just learned of tagging people.

That option wasn't available on RPG
Quoting was the old method on our old forum
Great Migrationers might not be aware of this function
We're a new group of people....

O.o How the hell do I even explain a situation without referencing that we're part of a new group and there's an old forum we came from?

Iwaku is so large that the community as a whole basically is memoryless. Circles of friends come together naturally as a way to escape the crushing void o_o. It's a Markovian horror! How can a community so large give so (EDIT: "LITTLE") attention to that certain mass RP, by your very own Asmodeus and Tegan, with revolutionary ideas about writing that profoundly changed the attitudes of everyone involved forever?

Gchat is poison. Salvation is RPing.

Last edited:
Did you two not thoroughly investigate the BBCode list page thing.

Yepp.

It's a great way to annoy the mods from what people tell me. You should try it David ;D

Someone is going to save this to use at a later date.
you fucked up, Brovo.
Why? I never want to be an admin. :rotfl:Admins have to be pillars of the community, examples for others to follow.

I don't want that kind of responsibility. I like murdering people in my RP's and wielding dry sarcasm like a wife beater on Sunday night NFL. I like spewing dark humour without fear that I might be setting a poor precedent.

Plus this place has great admins already anyway. Why should I step up to the plate of a role that doesn't need filling?

@unanun

I keep thinking you guys are referencing Tegan & Sara despite knowing better.