Questions for the migrationers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welp, time to add my two cents.

1) What's so 'great' about your migration?

Nothing but its size. I blame Brovo for using the misleading name. We brought some garbage people along with the great people, so overall quality-wise I'd say it would be more accurate to call it 'The Adequate Migration.'

2) Why do you point it out so often?

I don't think I point it out anywhere other than were it's extremely relevant, and the same goes for plenty of others. Some do mention it fucking everywhere though, and there are enough of them that I can definitely see why it seems we're all blabbing about it all the time. As for those who are talking about it frequently, and the people who until recently had messages about it in their signature, I'd say it's because they're bad at integration. Others have already gone over the integration thing rather well, so I'll not bore everyone with a rehash.

3) Where did y'all come from? I.e, what forum just experienced the great immigration?

Roleplayerguild, as others have already said.

4) Is this all just a conspiracy to kidnap Diana?

It wasn't at first, but now it's sort of looking that way. I don't think it'll be a kidnapping though, because that implies that we'd take her away to somewhere else. We're actually just going to convert her to our clique and use her influence to subvert the natural order of the site to suit our needs. That's not kidnapping at all! :D

5) Should I be scared?

If the above frightens you, then yes.

Asmodeus said:
I'm sure you guys are the exception. But I got smited by two of you on your second day here, when joking with a friend

It wasn't two of the migration people, it was Scribz and another unrelated newbie who gave you negative ratings for that one post. Kimyona was the name of the other, and they're not associated with us, just to clear things up a bit.

Scribz said:
So, with that, as I've said before. If I can remove the smites, I will. But I don't know how. If I can't, my bad. We'll have to move on.

After you rate a post, where the rating buttons were there should now be the words 'Undo Rating' that you can click. Go see if you can do that to the post in question.

Reactions: scribz
even when we migrate to a foreign community you people still have to establish a continuous circlejerk over yourselves

stop putting migration shit everywhere, y'all are embarrassing

This has been the most entertaining read I've got my hands on all week...

Immigrants are no longer a minority in Iwaku.

Reactions: Genghismike

We, like the majestic mammoth that once roamed this planet, are what this world has to offer as its great beasts. Of course, there are some of its lesser creatures that have managed to slip through and claim to be of the migration as well. They scurry about our feet and prance about, hoping not to be squashed by each mighty step we take. The earth trembles with every step we take. Its just the way it is, I'm afraid. #WorldsGreatestEgoHere​

I don't particularly do so. I'll say I'm new here and might say who I'm associated with, which might be easiest to say by going "yeah, I'm one of THOSE people," which everyone seems to get right away due to the apparent infamy the Great Migration has accrued, but... Overall, I don't see the need to point it out.​

3) Where did y'all come from? I.e, what forum just experienced the great immigration?

Roleplayerguild.​

I don't particularly see a need to kidnap her. Convert her to our way, our personal admin, on this site to carry out our wishes? Perhaps. She is quite the likeable sort, afterall.​

5) Should I be scared?

No, certainly not. I'm a fairly friendly sort. I have no great evil aspirations (as of this moment) and you have done no slights against me. You are in the clear, my good friend.​

Now, where were we?

Oh yes - you're all cunts.

We were discussing that.

*lights his pipe and sits back in his armchair*

A great big bag of dicks?

Reactions: Genghismike
I see you have been called forth by the song of dicks again Diana.

I just can't resist. >:[

I don't know why I'm beating this dead horse when in fact I really, really want it to stay dead, but I'm kinda curious. So here goes.

It's all about peace and love, man <3
I mean, c'mon. It's like having a bear in the room but the bear is actually you're dad and then you realize, shit man, my dad's a bear but doesn't that make me a bear too? Like, you gotta go "hey dad you're a bear" but what if he goes "you're the bear." Kick it back to the Walrus bro. Who was the walrus? In this case, your dad is the walrus, but he's a bear. But you're also a bear, so you're the walrus.

Coo coo catchoo
Tumblr.

It was weird. We couldn't tell who was who, and what was being posted by who. Everyone just took each other's work and claimed it as theirs. Oh, and there were some people RPing as an original fantasy species called "Men's Rights Activists" hahaha they were fucking hilarious.
Scribz <3
5) Should I be scared?
Fire cannot kill a bear.