Questions for the migrationers

even when we migrate to a foreign community you people still have to establish a continuous circlejerk over yourselves

stop putting migration shit everywhere, y'all are embarrassing
Peace and love <3

]I was identified with an "old guard" of members on RPG, a group of members who kind of refused to accept new people, refused to change with the tide. I have changed since then, I try to be as welcoming, understanding, and honest as possible, but I'm not perfect.
Actually, the old guard refers to a group of regulars in kadaeux' RP's. The Great Migration was originally a group of roleplayers consisting of this old guard and roleplayers in Brovo's games. Then some of spam kinda latched onto it because word spreads and shit and now the group refers to people who have transferred to here from the guild.

However, clarifications aside;
We are not your enemies, we are not your allies, we are now Iwaku.

This.

I mean, just these past days I left the last off-site RP's I was part of. If I'm not Iwaku, I'm going to have an identity crisis.

Actually, the old guard refers to a group of regulars in kadaeux' RP's. The Great Migration was originally a group of roleplayers consisting of this old guard and roleplayers in Brovo's games. Then some of spam kinda latched onto it because word spreads and shit and now the group refers to people who have transferred to here from the guild.
Actually actually, I believe that the term "Old Guard" developed naturally simultaneously in both Kad's RPs and in Spam.

Actually actually actually, maybe the it's just a common term, used to describe more than one group of people.

The Old Guard are members of the Dragontear Forum who were here before Proboards. >:[

Old Guard just describes old people with canes that can't poop without prune juice!

I'M YOUNG FOREVER!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Leave my ass out of this. >:[

Granted i haven't read this whole thread (sorry) but do y'all believe Mahz will get his site back together eventually, like how it was before guildfall? He like went to mexico and didn't come back until we fell apart again.

Granted i haven't read this whole thread (sorry) but do y'all believe Mahz will get his site back together eventually, like how it was before guildfall? He like went to mexico and didn't come back until we fell apart again.

I very much doubt that it'll get back into anything approaching what existed when he was using vBulletin instead of building the site from scratch.

If you go take a look at the site right now, he has an announcement up saying he knows about all the problems and is working on it. Then if you go look at the Twitter account he made for the sake of keeping people updated, one of the last posts he made with it said "I'm taking a week off work to work on the Guild." That was on October 28th. 12 days ago. And in that time all he did was reboot the server (on the 28th) to fix the current lag problems that have been cropping up every few months.

My guess is that it'll muddle on in this same fashion indefinitely. For whatever reason, Mahz seems determined that the site exist, but it seems he's not anywhere near dedicated enough to actually put more work into it.

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Reactions: Genghismike
@Jorick My exact thoughts. RPG is..... like an animal with cancer. You either help the animal until it's free of cancer, whether it be expensive and lasts for a long time...or you let it go, put them to death painlessly. But no, we're letting this one suffer a slow death.:devilfire: