Questions for the Men

15. What is with heels in the budoir (bedroom)? Do you like it? Why?

16. What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?

17. Bros over "hoes?"

18. Do you have an obsession with the "back door" in the bedroom?Why?

19. Would you prefer the girl make the first move?

20. Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?

21. Can booty calls ever become something serious, or is it doomed to fail?

This is the wierdest dating show I have ever been on. I like heels, becouse heels make it easier for me to kiss people. I am a tall guy. That and heels when pulled of right just look good to me.

16. What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?
Logic. Seriusly. Humour is all good. But if the girl is dumber then the train and cannot follow a logical train of thought then I am outiee.

17. Bros over "hoes?"
No. Fuck both. Friends over strangers. Regardless of gender.
Steamy (close)
This just became a Rated R dating show.

Depends. From time to time it would be nice, yes.

Depends.
It totally can. It usually do not.

Reactions: Gonzo
15. Heels in the chambre? Nah, people can hardly walk in them outside.

16. She's gotta respect me for who I am: An Oreo.

17. I'm not a bro. I hate that phrase when it's just "bro"

18. ...NO! HUMANS POOP FROM THERE!

19. Usually.

20. ... What?... If you mean sex, yeah. Pretty trashy.

21. Hah, haha! heh... It's gonna die like a bad joke.

#13: Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?

Neither. I would prefer to shrink to ferret-size and ball up with a colony of ferrets. It would be like sleeping on a cloud, surrounded by clouds... That smell of sewage. You will now read that in Morgan Freeman's voice.

In all seriousness: A female provides unto me the ability to cuddle and play fill a void of loneliness. A dog will slobber on my face. Lovingly, of course, but, no. Also, fur. Uncomfortable and it never comes out.

#14: BBQ sauce or ketchup on your meat?

BBQ Sauce personally. Especially if it comes from a BBQ.

#15: Mayo on your burgers...and why?

Because zestiness. Though I don't think this is gender-specific, mayo is just the greatest tasting pure fat thing ever, save maybe like... Ranch dressing.

#16: Mayo on your egg sandwich... And why?

... Do you have a fetish for mayo or something? I know it's white and sticky honey, but it's not that good.

#17: Do you play with your snot?

I'm a product of the civilized world. We use tissues. As a child I probably did, I wouldn't remember though. My brain was too busy memorizing every single line of dialogue from Babylon 5 and Lion King.

#18: How does it feel to be able to legally walk around without a shirt on?

At first you think it's great that you can walk around without a shirt on in 40+ degrees Celsius. Then you get home and realize your entire torso is flaking because you were literally burning yourself alive slowly. Other than that, it's friggin' great, and women should totally be allowed to swing out their boobs MAMMARY GLANDS.

#19: Who is your dream celebrity woman?

None. Most smell of plastic and cardboard. The rest are not particularly interesting to me. I don't generally follow celebrity culture, I believe in the here and now: What Michael Jackson did in his twenties is irrelevant to what I am doing now, and to the perfectly capable women around me. A celebrity obsession would merely distract me from the beautiful people that surround me every day.

#20: Favorite form of transportation?

Anything not-public. As amusing as public bus stories are in hindsight, having ridden the bus home this morning only to watch some fat !@#$ jacking off his !@#$ to some !@#$ he was listening to on his iDerp, was sadly not the most unsettling thing I've seen on the public transit system.

#21: Would you travel the world or just stay home in your underwear?

I'd travel to certain places, like Japan, and Germany. Mostly though I'm quite comfortable staying in one place for a long time. I hated moving around constantly as a kid so it's nice to be able to just sit down and not worry about it for a while.

#22: Favorite kind if beer?

What kind of bitch drinks beer?

Meet my two best friends. Jack...

Jack-Daniels-1.jpg

...And Cherry V.

smir_productsdetail_cherry.png

Together they form the greatest threat to my liver since any deadly disease ever.

#22: Beards and mustaches or not?

Sometimes a small mustache, but I don't have much in the way of good facial hair. I get the mexican mustache and a neckbeard. A whispy neckbeard. In short, if I don't shave constantly, I look like a deranged hobo looking to steal your empty bitch beer bottles and deposit them so I can get my fix from Tod. You know, Tod, from "accounting".

#23: Do you do weird stuff with your 'stache like...lick them?

Only if I ate something with excessive amounts of BBQ sauce.

#24: Weird habit no one knows?

When I'm working hard for several minutes/hours, I'll start humming randomly created songs to myself. I never remember them long enough to write them down, but they always have some beat to them. Occasionally when a coworker catches me I just shine this little smile and they immediately think I've snapped and turn the other way. In short, I guess I sound like a dying land whale being put in a lawnmower, narrated by Oprah.

#25: Would you ever wear woman's underwear? For the lols or frsrs?

Unlikely. Maybe for something kinky in the bedroom if a prospective lover wanted it, but I better get something good in return. Something that rhymes with handcuffs and spanking.

Lol, V.
That's almost like playing with dolls Brovo.

#26: What is with heels in the budoir (bedroom)? Do you like it? Why?

Personally? Not particularly. Not unless it's part of some kind of strip dance. In which case, I am getting one of the greatest treats of my life, and I should treat that woman like a goddamn goddess for putting on high heels just to try to turn me on.

#27: What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?

Single is hard to define. Loyalty is an easy one though, it's what comes to mind most prominently. If a person--friend, lover, family member--is loyal to me, and I am loyal to them, we'll figure everything else out. What's most important is if I can trust that woman with the keys to my heart, lest she leave a dagger in it so deep that no amount of Jack Daniels will ever heal it.

#28: Bros over "hoes?"

In the sense of putting a friend before some random attractive female I met five minutes ago, yes. Also, if a girlfriend of mine is treating a friend of mine poorly, you better believe that girlfriend is getting talked to about that, and if she refuses to treat my friend with respect, she can get the fuck out of my life, because that lack of respect will one day turn on me when she grows bitter at the world for "hating on" her. On the flip side, if a friend of mine is abusing a girlfriend of mine, my girlfriend will get the same kind of defensive treatment.

Girlfriend, regular friend, best friend, family member--I'm loyal to them and expect them to be treated like human beings. With a basic level of respect. You don't have to like who I'm with, and my girlfriend doesn't have to like my friends, but if y'all can't treat each other like decent people, one of you is gonna go, and you can bet it'll be the instigator.

#29: Do you have an obsession with the "back door" in the bedroom?Why?

Not really. Dark, dark things come from that place. Maybe under the right circumstances, but ah... Not likely anytime soon.

#30: Would you prefer the girl make the first move?

Eh', not necessarily? At least make her interest known so I know that my interest in her is not a waste of time. Basically: Good, open communication, and then whichever one of us makes the first move is irrelevant.

#31: Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?

It's fine. The whole "trashy" thing comes from an era where marriage was expected the moment things got serious and where a lot of things (like homosexuality) were extremely "hush hush" topics. It was back when people had less balls, basically.

#32: Can booty calls ever become something serious, or is it doomed to fail?

It could become something serious. I've had fuck buddy relationships before that just went back to being friends when we got bored, and one that advanced to a relationship that lasted several months before it ultimately collapsed. It's just another one of those things where so long as the communication is open and intents are clear, and both parties (or more) are happy with it, then all's good, fuck your brains out as often as you like whenever you like. The only people that matter in that equation are you and the person(s) fucking studying biology with.

Reactions: Hope
He calls people drinking beer for bitches
Shows us cherry V.
Oh the irony.
That's almost like playing with dolls Brovo.
It has 35-50% alcoholic content, which is comparable to Jack Daniel's 40-50% alcoholic content.

Beer, on the other hand, couldn't get me drunk if I shot a twelve pack back to back, because it has such a hilariously low amount of alcoholic content that I may as well be drinking flavoured water.

#31: Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?

It's fine. The whole "trashy" thing comes from an era where marriage was expected the moment things got serious and where a lot of things (like homosexuality) were extremely "hush hush" topics. It was back when people had less balls, basically.

I like your answer to this. Personally, I do not hook up on the first date. However, I do hate, and I mean HATE, double standards. When guys go on a date a lot of guys' friends will want to know all the details and give him props for hooking up. However, god forbid a girl hooks up on the first date, it's the end of the world. She is automatically considered a "skank" in society. I think it's a bunch of crap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope said:
I like your answer to this. Personally, I do not hook up on the first date. However, I do hate, and I mean HATE, double standards. When guys go on a date a lot of guys' friends will want to know all the details and give him props for hooking up. However, god forbid a girl hooks up on the first date, it's the end of the world. She automatically considered a "skank" in society. I thi k it's a bunch of crap!

I agree. It is a total load of shit. Who cares how many or how few people one sleeps with, male or female. Just practice safe, consensual sex, and it doesn't matter if you sleep with a thousand people or one person or nobody at all ever. The fact that humanity still gets more squeeked out by a sex scene on a TV show than they are by grotesque amounts of murder and mayhem is mind numbing. The fact that women still have to hide their own sexual interest in a man and their sexual history of other (wo)men is fucking crazy and contributes to the whole "women talk in subtlety and deeper meaning" shit. Society fucking forces them to! It's retarded!

It's like being surprised when you always force your kid to be silent about everything that one day he won't talk to you when you want him to. Just... Plain... MADNESS!

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
17. Bros over "hoes?"
15 - I like ladies with lovely legs (yay alliteration!). Heels really bring out those calves. And that WALK. Whew.

16 - A good personality.

17 - Oh bros. While beers come and go, teams win and lose, and girlfriends kiss and break up, its your bros always got your back. Unless its a wife. Then you're doomed.

18 - Because we like tight things to put our things in.

19 - Nope.

20 - Oh trashy. Very trashy.

21 - Wouldn't know. I usually dated for the long term anyway.

17. Bros over "hoes?"

15: Generally, I'm not all that interested in what's being worn. Preferably, everything is off.

16: I'mma just substitute all women/girl/she pronouns with men/boy/he ones from here on out. I don't know if there's single most important quality I'd want them to have, but a few big ones are loyalty, confidence, and compassion.

17: I hate this saying. So much. Not only is it degrading to women, it's driven by this bullshit machismo mindset that a man who likes spending time with his partner is 'whipped'. You need a good balance of both friends and partner interaction to be happy.

18: Not really :/

19: Yes. Because I'm a timid, social disaster, and if things are left up to me, nothing is going to happen.

20: It's fine. I'm of the same mindset as Brovo on this one.

21: Potentially, it could become something serious. But you need to communicate with each other if someone starts having feelings. Cause the worst thing to do in that situation is pretend like the feelings don't exist. There's a good chance that everyone will end up hurt that way.

I honestly think it's like wearing army boots to a ballroom.

The ability to think for herself.

17. Bros over "hoes?"
I thought it was before, but it's situational. Which is ironic because 'real bros' understand this.

Acquaintance: "Man, why didn't John come to beer and pizza night? Way to let his friends down for some random hoe."
Bro: "Cause that fucker is getting mad laid right now!" *raises glass to toast*

Bros before hoes applies when a guy is so drunk he needs someone to take him home, or when you completely stop hanging with your friends because your girlfriend tells or makes you so.

Curiosity, rather. Don't knock it till you try it.

It'd be a nice change of pace and a sign the girl has the guts to take initiative, but in the end it doesn't really matter to me who makes the first move.

I used to be a bit loose in that regard. My phone at the time was full of entries like "Girl (redhead on train)" and "Girl (poker night latina)" to give you an impression. Problem is, because of that I've conditioned myself to see my relationships with these girls like just that. Not that there's anything wrong with a hook-up on the first date, mind you, but whatever comes has to come natural. I feel sex is for expression and enjoyment, so it should come when both parties feel comfortable. Sometimes you have that connection on a first fate, but that's kinda rare. Usually it's just lust talking and honestly... Most of the time I lose interest the morning after when that happens.

That said though, girls trying to use sex as a weapon to get something out of it make me lose my interest even faster.

I haven't experienced it personally, but I know a lot of people start feeling attraction after repeated intercourse with the same partner. It comes standard with a massive dosage of drama when that happens, though.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
17. Bros over "hoes?"
15. I can see it being completely fine, from a roleplay point of view. It doesn't "do" anything for me, though.

16. Be open minded.

17. I don't personally subscribe to that line of thinking, but I understand why some do, and largely agree with the reasoning provided.

18. Not really. I mean, if she wants it, I'll provide, but it's not something I actively seek or "require"

19. I have no preference ^^

20. Completely fine. Some people like to try the product before they make an investment in the company. ;)

21. Anything can work out perfectly. A "booty call" can turn out to be someone you have a lot in common with, and a flame could inevitably spark from it. Never walk into a situation with an expectation of failure.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You all have been so insightful! I love it!

@Razilin Just curious, do you also find it trashy for a man to hook up with someone on the first date? Do they go hand in hand? Or in your opinion, is it mostly just trashy on the female's end?

@Hope I'm equal opportunity when it comes to disliking trashy behavior.
I like it. Like I said before. Personally, I don't do it, but I also don't judge anyone else for it. (Unless it's like all the time.) I just think the men should get equal criticism that the women do for it.

Again, I'm equal opportunity for disliking trashy behavior. After all, you're probably someone's sloppy thirtieths.

I like it. Like I said before. Personally, I don't do it, but I also don't judge anyone else for it. (Unless it's like all the time.) I just think the men should get equal criticism that the women do for it.
Or we could all realize that it's really no one's business when someone has sex other than the people involved in said sex, and stop criticizing and judging people altogether, without having specific conditions for them to meet with how frequent they sleep with others.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
GUYS, answer this question please.

What kind of woman attracts you? Personality and appearance wise? Any thoughts?