Questions for the Men

What kind of woman attracts you? Personality and appearance wise? Any thoughts?

Intelligence and passion. I love a passionate woman who I can maintain a conversation with for more than five minutes.

Looks don't matter so much to me. A bonus of sorts, yes, but not a deal-breaker.

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
GUYS, answer this question please.
Okay. So, keep in mind that this is the kind of woman that attracts ME.

As far as personality-wise: I like an independent woman, someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind(there are ulterior motives behind this, those of which I shall not disclose). Intelligence is a must, as well. I like them to have a great sense of humor (basically the same sense of humor as I do). I like when a woman has the same interests as I do. I like when the woman is down to earth. I like when she is kind. And although I would like them to be submissive (to a certain extent, that is. I don't want them to be absolutely submissive to the point where they can't function without a Dominant.), they don't have to be. That's more of a plus. They also have to have a great taste in music.

Appearance-wise: See, this is a bit of a tricky question, because everyone is different, and because if I say something the general population doesn't like, then I get chastised for it. Hm. I like a girl who is shorter than me (I am 6'0". Also, that's what makes heels so sexy). I don't really have a preference with hair, other than it has to be long. I honestly cannot stand a girl with short hair. Um. Glasses can be a plus. I find that to be extremely attractive. Oh, I have a huge obsession with eyes, so the cooler they look, the better.

That's a little plunge into what attracts me. Hope it wasn't too vague.

#33: What kind of woman attracts you? Personality and appearance wise? Any thoughts?

Hm. My answer is atypical of most men, keep that in mind, but most often what I look for in a woman is a friend first. I learned a harsh lesson ages ago that no matter how maddeningly attractive someone is to you, if you can't find a reason to spend time with them outside of lust and romance, any relationship formed on that basis will go downhill fast and burn. It'll turn abusive and before you know it you will be in one of those overly complicated love-hate relationships.

Once I know that I can see a prospective woman as a friend, I might start to allow myself to grow attracted, to try and connect with them on a deeper level, and probe cautiously. Sharing similar hobbies helps, certainly, but the more important traits are intellect, honesty, loyalty...

I suppose the biggest piece of advice I could offer to men or women is that nobody will fully understand you. Stop looking for that. Look for someone who fully accepts you, flaws and all. Who you can spend a Saturday afternoon with watching a movie or talking about the weather, or sports, or video games, or comics, or whatever it is you can form the bond of friendship over. If you feel you need to keep secrets from your significant other to make them happy, then know you are merely wearing a facade: Fearful that if they saw past it, the happiness you share, the spark you have with this person, will leave.

Well, understand that if you need to keep secrets, wear a masquerade, pretend this or that, just to make someone care about you... Then that person isn't loyal to you, and when they find someone who doesn't have to wear a masquerade around them to impress them, they'll leave you. Even if they feel loyal to you, they will leave you.

So really, what kind of woman attracts me?...

The kind that is completely and honestly themselves. Who lets their hair down and doesn't always have to wear makeup just to see me. Who likes themselves for who they are, who can trust me with their secrets and who will keep my secrets. Who will care when I'm in pain, and who will trust me to help them when they're in pain. Who isn't afraid to wake up in the morning looking like a zombie and yet still smiling at me and saying "good morning". If they can do that, and I find them attractive, they will have my unwavering loyalty, because the only person I see is the person who is, a beautiful, flawed, perfectly imperfect human being.

Just like me. In her own way.

#33: What kind of woman attracts you? Personality and appearance wise? Any thoughts?
Hm. My answer is atypical of most men, keep that in mind, but most often what I look for in a woman is a friend first. I learned a harsh lesson ages ago that no matter how maddeningly attractive someone is to you, if you can't find a reason to spend time with them outside of lust and romance, any relationship formed on that basis will go downhill fast and burn. It'll turn abusive and before you know it you will be in one of those overly complicated love-hate relationships.
Once I know that I can see a prospective woman as a friend, I might start to allow myself to grow attracted, to try and connect with them on a deeper level, and probe cautiously. Sharing similar hobbies helps, certainly, but the more important traits are intellect, honesty, loyalty...
I suppose the biggest piece of advice I could offer to men or women is that nobody will fully understand you. Stop looking for that. Look for someone who fully accepts you, flaws and all. Who you can spend a Saturday afternoon with watching a movie or talking about the weather, or sports, or video games, or comics, or whatever it is you can form the bond of friendship over. If you feel you need to keep secrets from your significant other to make them happy, then know you are merely wearing a facade: Fearful that if they saw past it, the happiness you share, the spark you have with this person, will leave.
Well, understand that if you need to keep secrets, wear a masquerade, pretend this or that, just to make someone care about you... Then that person isn't loyal to you, and when they find someone who doesn't have to wear a masquerade around them to impress them, they'll leave you. Even if they feel loyal to you, they will leave you.
The kind that is completely and honestly themselves. Who lets their hair down and doesn't always have to wear makeup just to see me. Who likes themselves for who they are, who can trust me with their secrets and who will keep my secrets. Who will care when I'm in pain, and who will trust me to help them when they're in pain. Who isn't afraid to wake up in the morning looking like a zombie and yet still smiling at me and saying "good morning". If they can do that, and I find them attractive, they will have my unwavering loyalty, because the only person I see is the person who is, a beautiful, flawed, perfectly imperfect human being.
Shit. My panties just dropped, and I'm not even a woman.

GUYS, answer this question please.

i like women (not girls, women)

as in, intelligent, fairly independent, knows how to balance work and play, and generally more mature

there ought to be a playful or flirty side well, because we can't always be workaholics

i like my women with dark hair and petite, but i have certainly enjoyed the company of women outside of these parameters

Shit. My panties just dropped, and I'm not even a woman.
I'm a hopeless romantic who's been burned four times: Once by death, once by unrequited romance, once by mental instability, and once by my own lack of understanding of what love is.

It took four burn wounds to figure this shit out. I should hope by now that after I fucked up four times, I can learn something from it.:rotfl:Physical beauty fades, friendship doesn't.

Reactions: Beatrix
I'm a hopeless romantic who's been burned four times: Once by death, once by unrequited romance, once by mental instability, and once by my own lack of understanding of what love is.
It took four burn wounds to figure this shit out. I should hope by now that after I fucked up four times, I can learn something from it.:rotfl:Physical beauty fades, friendship doesn't.
I know what you mean, Brovo.

Also, I know you from somewhere. You posted on one of my threads on RPG, didn't you?

Every bad experience is a learning experience. I've had my fair share of issues involving matters of the heart as well, but I think I'm better for it. You will be too. :)

Reactions: Beatrix
Every bad experience is a learning experience. I've had my fair share of issues involving matters of the heart as well, but I think I'm better for it. You will be too. :)
Every experience is a learning experience, for every experience adds to the collective sum of knowledge you have.

From the dead one I learned to care about every moment, for whence it is gone it shall never return.

From unrequited romance I learned that no matter how much you love someone, that you have to let them go. If they love you, they'll come back. If they don't, then 'twas not meant to be, and there is no sense in fretting over it.

From the mentally unstable one I learned that you cannot "fix" someone. A person is who they are, flaws and all, and you have to accept that, even if you don't understand it, so long as it doesn't harm you.

And from the lack of understanding of love, I learned two things. First, that love is happiness shared. Second, that you cannot share happiness with someone else unless you have some of your own. Love yourself first, care about yourself, know who you are and what you want and your limitations and your skills. Then, take these things and find someone, and if you're attracted to them, and they come back to you of their own will, and care about you, then share the love you have for yourself with the person you care about. Cherish them and be kind to them and never take a moment for granted.

Life's too short to be spent moping about failures. One day, I will find my own way. 'Til then, I can answer the curious questions of females about why we apparently have a mayo obsession. Delightful.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Generally not into women, though there have been a small number of confusing exceptions. With no real one thing connecting them together. Looks don't really matter to me much, and I don't feel attracted to anyone until we're at least on a friend level. Strangers aren't sexy.

Oh boy.

I like women who aren't afraid to say and do what they want in the face of adversity. I need the sass, I need the spark. I also have an insane attraction to women who look like they can kick my ass. it has served me well in the past. Appearence? I do like tattos and rocka billy chicks a whole lot. But I can honestly say Appearence is second to personality.

Alright, so I figure I'll answer all the questions in one post... because I hardly if ever post. So! Hope first!

#1: We trust our instincts on where everything is.
#2: Seeing the person you care about, at their most natural always wins against made up beauty.
#3: Mr. Hanky
#4: All in context.

Extra Question 1!
Yes, for the love of god. Just tell it to me straight, I cannot read your mind. Why would you tell someone that "nothing" is wrong, when there is clearly something wrong.

Beatrix!

It's mostly a competition thing, we want to know that we have the biggest of them all. And the jokes... well. Sometimes our penii like to think by themselves, so the dick jokes can be referring to the penis that just decides to follow it's own rules like an idiot. Such as having a random boner in the middle of the class, bang dick joke.

Mid!

1: Bacon doesn't talk back.
2: No, not really. However, I do know if they were wearing matching underwear, they were expecting someone to see them...
3: Movie, dinner, bar, home.
4: Only to our bartender and closest bros.
5: Depends, I like it.
6: Explain?

More MID!

1: I honestly like the dogs and a woman in bed. It gets cuddly.
2: BBQ if I have it
3: Depends on the burger. It could be good.
4: Same as 3.
5: Yes.
6: It feels cold. Very cold.
7: Christina Hendricks
8: Subway or bike
9: Stay in my underwear.
10: Stella
11: I got a full beard mustache combo... To be honest, I'm just lazy and don't feel like shaving.
12: ...Yes. >__>
13: See what my mr.handy can grip.
14: No. I honestly have no desire to.

Let it be known that Serge totally broke down with our persistent whining and finally hit double digits in his posts!!! :D <3

• Love
13924742111596534766.GIF

I prefer a woman that is opinionated to the point of gladly debating with me. I also prefer them to be tolerant of my relatively random bursts of impish behavior. Being a smart ass or loving a smart ass is a requirement. Gaming is a plus. She needs to enjoy someone cooking for her as I love baking and cooking. Overall, the most important thing is that I feel compatible with them and enjoy the time we spend together. They have to be a friend before I can even consider them a prospect. For appearance, I only prefer a lack of make-up. I find it ruins the natural beauty of the person. Someone intellectual is normally who I enjoy time with. They also have to be ok with my beard and my being 6'6".

A. How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??

B. Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?

C. Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?

D Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?

If you could answer these id be thankful <3

• Love
Okay, so I just heard about this the other day from a few guys friends. ..

Do any of you know what the "pinch and roll" is? If yes, do you implement it? If not do you have a different system? (Keeping this vague because I'm curious if you guys know what I'm talking about... or if I just have weird friends haha)

Okay, so I just heard about this the other day from a few guys friends. ..
Do any of you know what the "pinch and roll" is? If yes, do you implement it? If not do you have a different system? (Keeping this vague because I'm curious if you guys know what I'm talking about... or if I just have weird friends haha)
You don't scratch, you pinch and roll. Feels a lot better and doesn't have the harshness of possibly gouging yourself.

I felt awkward just typing that @.@, but yes. Pinch and roll system >.>

Reactions: Hope