Questions for the Men

A. How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
You can never have too much bacon...

B. Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?
A place of his own, yes. A clean one, ... Depends on how much he has to do.

C. Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?
I put more effort in staying out of Bromances.

D Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?
From what I've seen, a wife is just like a mom, but one you are/were attracted to at the time you got married?

Pinch and roll.... pinch and roll... What the heck is that?

According to my silly friends it's when it is hot outside and the balls stick to the leg. So you pinch the skin and roll. Bahaha it sounds weird!! @Ser K+

According to my silly friends it's when it is hot outside and the balls stick to the leg. So you pinch the skin and roll. Bahaha it sounds weird!! @Ser K+
That and also when it itches @.@

Scratching can get violent.

Reactions: Hope
@Ms.Wrong

a. I mean, bacon is good. Sometimes the salty can compliment the sweet. But really, I just prefer straight bacon. And not because I'm diabetic.

b. Yes.

c. Uh... what?

d. No.

@Hope

I can't say I've ever needed to do that. Ever. I know what it is you're relating to, but if it's that bad, perhaps seeking medical attention is the best solution.

Reactions: Hope
@Ms.Wrong

a. I mean, bacon is good. Sometimes the salty can compliment the sweet. But really, I just prefer straight bacon. And not because I'm diabetic.

b. Yes.

c. Uh... what?

d. No.

@Hope

I can't say I've ever needed to do that. Ever. I know what it is you're relating to, but if it's that bad, perhaps seeking medical attention is the best solution.

Bahaha, right? I hear baby powder works well as a preventative measure. ^^

Reactions: Alan
Bahaha, right? I hear baby powder works well as a preventative measure. ^^
I can neither confirm nor deny this

I think it's clear me and my friends talk way too much about balls. ^^;

A. How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
B. Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?

If you could answer these id be thankful <3

NEVER. All the bacon! Bacon everything! As long as it's made with actual bacon. Artificially flavoured bacon stuff just tastes like ass.

Yes… but it's not me.

I dislike this term Bromance. It's insane that men can't be close and share a strong, intimate, platonic friendship, without having to put a damn label on it to make sure to keep up the machismo/no-homo appearances. I don't have bromances, I have close friends who I trust implicitly and am not afraid to show some friendly affection to. Unless its something embarrassing that can be brought up for my humiliation later. Because my friends are evil.

…I don't even.. no. Firstly, don't like the idea of marriage, and also have a high chance of not having a wife. Secondly… WHY?!

E. Do you know what a womans measurements stand for? Not meaning the size in clothes and etc. Her Body Measurements.

NO GOOGLE YA CHEATERS!~

On all these pages and not one person has asked the all important question!

Why the hell can't you put down the toilet seat?!?!

Do you know how freaking annoying it is to be half asleep, walk into the bathroom without turning on the light, sit down and....fall into the toilet....

I bet if you guys had to pee sitting down, you'd complain about it too. :P

Do you know how freaking annoying it is to be half asleep, walk into the bathroom without turning on the light, sit down and....fall into the toilet....

I hear this question all the time and it ilicits an eye roll from me.

Honestly, it isn't that big of a deal. In the middle of the night, when we have to pee, the last thing we think about when we're heading off to bed is putting the seat down.

Now, if you want, we could leave the seat down, but don't expect us to clean the seat if we miss the hole in the middle when we're drunk/half-asleep.

Just save your breath and tip the seat down.

#34: How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??

As far as women will for Yogurt I suppose. (Or whatever that Probiotic crap is.)

#35: Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?

I am a single bachelor who lives in a bachelor suite, and it's fairly clean. The whole "live in a mess" thing is something irrespective of gender: I've seen women live in complete pig sties with makeup and clothes everywhere.

#36: Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?

None. The whole point of a Bromance is that no matter what, you got each other's backs. Zombie Apocalypse? Pass me the spare shotgun buddy, yeehaw.

#37: Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?

Would you ever compare your husband to your father?

#38: Do any of you know what the "pinch and roll" is? If yes, do you implement it? If not do you have a different system?

I just scratch. No personal need for such a system.

#39: Do you know what a womans measurements stand for? Not meaning the size in clothes and etc. Her Body Measurements.

I could just steal Gonzo's answer, or lie and use Google anyway, but I'll just be honest and say I didn't really know.

#40: Why the hell can't you put down the toilet seat?!?!

Why the hell does it bother you that much? I've got hours of work to do and writing to complete and so on. The last thing on my mind when I'm potentially writing a cheque to help sick children is "did I put the toilet seat down?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
#34: How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
-I just like my bacon crispy and fresh. I don't do all those weird things.

#35: Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?
-Yes. My wife actually makes more of a mess than me.

#36: Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?
-None.

#37: Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?
-I agree. This is a TRAP.

#38: Do any of you know what the "pinch and roll" is? If yes, do you implement it? If not do you have a different system?
-What is that?

#39: Why the hell can't you put down the toilet seat?!?!
-But I do! And why the hell can't you close the cupboards?!

What kind of woman attracts you? Personality and appearance wise? Any thoughts?
Well, if I'm to point out a pattern, a woman who spars with me. Someone who enriches me, simply by being able to argue with me. The ironic thing is that the women I've fought with most are the ones I've trusted most as well. This is recurring in both friendships and relationships. Though admittedly... A good degree of honesty, intelligence, free thinking and some common grounds are required. Oh and have a sense of humour and not try to change me. Nothing is a bigger repellent than trying to change me.

Other than that, I could honestly try to describe personality further, but I hate the whole requirement-list because it just wouldn't add up. I've been attracted to women acting as ambulance volunteers to women who use the blackest of humour to address the same tragedy. From women who are athletic, to women who would rather play videogames in their pyjamas all day. At the end of the day, what's important is that you enjoy being together and that's something different for different people. So be yourself, accept who you are, because when you want to have a good relationship with someone, that's exactly what you're gonna offer.

I'm not going to answer the other part because it'll make e feel super-shallow, though I will say that if you're in love, you will find something pretty about your partner.

I'm... Both compelled and a little disturbed. Americans are weird

Yes and... Depends on your definition of clean...

That's the great part. None at all.

Sure, I hate sex.

Because you're not mentally handicapped. When we sit we check for the seat too, and if we can remember to do that for roughly a tenth of our visits, you have no excuse to fall in the toilet.

I don't know about the men in your life, but I have the good sense to put something back the way I found it.

If I am sick, or I am extremely tired, I will sit so I don't make a mess. I hate cleaning the bathroom just as much as anyone else does, after all.

It's kind of silly to ask an extremely generalized question like that without knowing everyone's bathroom habits. That might be why the question had not been asked. :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person