Questions for the Men

55. why do guys ignore texts sometimes?

Because I'm driving. There's never been a text worth a car crash.

56. Should you never trust a guy who won't let you hold their phone?

No. Phones are expensive. As is the pr0n on them. Plus, my wallpaper is a big picture that says SAFETY FIRST: DO NOT FIST ANDROID GIRLS, so women generally glance at that and give my phone back without sifting through it.

Reverse psychology ftw otp op ot3 gg no re wp have batman and many other internet acronyms.

57. How does a women tell if she's in the friend zone

The guys says he's not interested. Its very simple and direct usually. A lot of guys aren't very good at the subtle thing.

55. It's not on purpose. Sometimes, I don't hear the SMS sound/feel the vibration go off. It happens to everyone.

56. I'm generally a very trusting person, but phones are expensive. The phone will be fine in my pocket, but I don't know if your purse contains an abyss. It could get lost in there! Then what? Your purse burps at me and I'm out a $600 phone! :(

57. If she's in the "friend zone," I'll tell her. No coy mind games, no stringing someone along for months at a time. Just a simple "I don't really like you like that" from the very start.

55. why does guys ignore text sometimes?

Sometimes we get caught up in other affairs and just forget to respond. It happens, to both sexes.

56. Should you never trust a guy who Wont let you hold their phone?

Not necessarily? People have private things they keep privately. Phones often have tons of private things on them. They've essentially turned into online journals. I mean, I'm sure you love your family, but would you ever let them read the contents of your diary or journal? Probably not.

57. How does a women tell if she's in the friend zone?

Same way as a man: Attempt to flirt and/or take relationship to next level, and communicate clearly your intent. The other person will respond accordingly.

I always have my phone on silent or on vibrate and I don't check often because I'm normally busy.

1. Phones are expensive and contain private things that we talk about.

2. Most women get really upset when you ask to see their phone, so if they aren't willing to let a guy go through their phone why should I let them go through mine? o.o

Like Razilin said, men aren't subtle about the whole feelings thing.

Reactions: ☾Endellion☽
and thus the beginning of all misunderstandings is unveiled

#1: When you're looking for the mayo (or other refrigerated condiment) do you never move anything out of the way to see if it's behind something?
[BCOLOR=#000080] I do exactly that but for a simple reason. I actually organize my shit, big things in back, small things in front and when I can't read the label I can recognize things easily by small details (container type, shape, size, lid, colors ect) and place everything is a very organized, unorganized fashion. If I can't find what I want in 15 seconds there is a major problem and someone is taking my shit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080]It also helps that I only have what I need for a day/week instead of everything I think I need for the year, which then most of it I wouldn't eat at all.[/BCOLOR]
#2: Why do you insist were the prettiest first thing in the morning with our hair destroyed and possibly makeup everywhere?
[BCOLOR=#000080]There are honestly only four reasons why this is said. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080]First is that we /LOVE/ you and will think that even a world record breaking, nasty, smelly, loud as hell toot from you is "cute" and that you're still "pretty" even though it's revolting and it's not.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000080]Second is that we're lying and just trying to be really nice to you. You can't say that someone telling you that you're beautiful right after you wake up doesn't make your day in that instant. (This also might include us questioning ourselves on how much we drank)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000080]Third is that we're still really tired with so much shit in our eyes and heads hidden under the sheets that we can't even see you or care so we just make a good guess and say you're good looking. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000080]Finally it's because you're actually fucking hot, even with your lack of makeup and hair being such a mess. [/BCOLOR]
#3: Why the fascination with poop?
[BCOLOR=#000080]wut? The only people I can see having any sort of fascination with poop would be a doctor, a scientist or someone with a heavy shit fetish. If they're none of the three than clearly it's just something we NEED to do and as soon as it's done we flush that shit. [/BCOLOR]
#4: Are fart jokes really that funny?
[BCOLOR=#000080]They are funny once or twice a year but after that it's not even close to being funny. "Your mom" jokes hold a higher value in humor in my opinion than fart jokes. [/BCOLOR]
#5: What are the rules that determine what makes a good explosion?
[BCOLOR=#000080]It varies on what I'm expecting to see and what I'm actually looking for in it. I look at size, destructive power, the aftermath and the science behind it. A good explosion exceeds my expectations and creates something bigger and better than what I initially thought it would be. It also helps if I work on said explosion first too. [/BCOLOR]
#6: Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Hmm... You gave me a heard choice. Do I like the taste of that juicy, crispy meat in my mouth or do I prefer the breasts of a woman? An even battle though I think Breasts would win in the long run. [/BCOLOR]
#7: Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Depends on if it's just a quick fuck, one happening right after some romance or if she planned the fun time on being kinky. In the end though, I guess not since she's taking them off either way. [/BCOLOR]
#8: What's your ideal kind of first date?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Can't say... I'd honestly go with something fun and simple just to get to know one another and then move forward from there. As long as the ending result is good and leads to a second one and everything goes as I planned it should all be perfect. [/BCOLOR]
#9: Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?
[BCOLOR=#000080]No. Rarely do I speak my feelings and rarer still to show any sign of unhappiness or a neutral "thinking" face. Than again I have tons of great stress/anger relief strategies. I don't like to bother people of such things. I also believe that it's rather good to talk about such things and that people should let it out when needed. So it's one of the "Don't say or appear like shit unless asked" type deals. [/BCOLOR]
#10: What about cuddling after sex?
[BCOLOR=#000080]If I like you, yes. Otherwise? No. [/BCOLOR]
#11: What's the thing with men and feet?!.
[BCOLOR=#000080]No clue... And by that I mean I just don't think feet have anything to do with me dick and it's not one of my kinks sooo... [/BCOLOR]
#12: I'll come back when I have more o.o
[BCOLOR=#000080]Ohhh....kaaaayy....[/BCOLOR]
#13: Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Why not both?[/BCOLOR]
#14: BBQ sauce or ketchup on your meat?
[BCOLOR=#000080]BBQ is the only real answer here. [/BCOLOR]
#15: Mayo on your burgers...and why?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Depends on the burger. [/BCOLOR]
#16 Mayo on your egg sandwich... And why?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Well... one of Mayo's key ingredients is actually eggs soooo... No. I don't put egg on egg. [/BCOLOR]
#17: Do you play with your snot?
[BCOLOR=#000080]People do this?[/BCOLOR]
#18: How does it feel to be able to legally walk around without a shirt on?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Pretty time good. You should try some time ;)[/BCOLOR]
#19: Who is your dream celebrity woman?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Hard question so I'll get back to this later.[/BCOLOR]
#20: Favorite form of transportation?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Flight. I like plains and Trains don't bother me too much either. Buses and cars on the other-hand bother me greatly, especially in long distant trips. Ergo I prefer to walk if I can't take a plain or train. [/BCOLOR]
#21: Would you travel the world or just stay home in your underwear?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Travel the world. [/BCOLOR]
#22: Favorite kind if beer?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Genhis shockingly though I also like Wine, Cider, Rum and Vodka over beer. [/BCOLOR]
#23: Beards and mustaches or not?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Nope but I'm sure when I'm around about 90+ years old I might as well grow one. [/BCOLOR]
#24: Do you do weird stuff with your 'stache like...lick them?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Wut? [/BCOLOR]
#25: Weird habit no one knows?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Yep. I don't think anyone doesn't have some sort of weird habit of some type. [/BCOLOR]
#26: Would you ever wear woman's underwear? For the lols or frsrs?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Nope[/BCOLOR]
#27: What is with heels in the budoir (bedroom)? Do you like it? Why?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Don't know, don't care.[/BCOLOR]
#28: What is the single most important quality you wish your lady friend would have?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Hard question since I'd like to see many qualities in a woman but if I HAD to pick one it would be me and her actually having a connection of sorts. [/BCOLOR]
#29: Bros over "hoes?"
[BCOLOR=#000080]Yes and no... There is a line that both parties need to understand and walk along but overall it's important that the bros get along with my girl and the same about my girl with my bros. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080][/BCOLOR]
#30: Backdoor? Yes or no?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Yes. [/BCOLOR]
#30: Would you prefer the girl make the first move?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Don't care if she does or if I do. If she does it needs to be obvious because I'm a rather oblivious person.[/BCOLOR]
#31: Hook ups on first dates. It's fine? Or trashy?
[BCOLOR=#000080]They can be fine but overall it's not something I'd recommend. [/BCOLOR]
#32: Can booty calls ever become something serious, or is it doomed to fail?
[BCOLOR=#000080]They can be something serious but I think it's something that I can't really be take serious overall. [/BCOLOR]
#33: How far are men willing to go with bacon? Ive seen: Bacon Soda, Maple Bacon Cookies, and Chocolate covered bacon. Isn't it TOO MUCH??
[BCOLOR=#000080]Not far enough. and Nope.[/BCOLOR]
#34: Is it possible for a single bachelor to have a place of their own, and a clean one at that?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Yes. [/BCOLOR]
#35: Define how much effort goes into a Bromance?
[BCOLOR=#000080]For me? Hardly none, it just happens naturally and the person I have my bromance with is basically a brother to me so it shouldn't take much effort at all. It's not real if you're constantly trying to make it work. [/BCOLOR]
#36: Would you ever compare your wife to your mother?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Nope. [/BCOLOR]
#37:Do you know what a womans measurements stand for? Not meaning the size in clothes and etc. Her Body Measurements
[BCOLOR=#000080]Kinda. [/BCOLOR]
#38:I want to know why guys like hitting each other in the balls. My friends do it all the time, even my cousins and sadly my brothers. Is it to be a dick to each other or just for some weird amusement?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Not sure but than again only people I had seen that done this was either women showing their domination by putting their man on the ground (I'll admit, it's kinda hot and funny at the same time) or when me and some friends would brawl, and even then it's all just fun and games. The other reason I could see is the amusement in the other guy in pain, especially if you're doing it for revenge because he hit you in the nuts... after that though it just becomes an all out 1 year ballbusting war that is played off as a joke/game. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080][/BCOLOR]
Oh Boy"#39: 3Preference question: Shaved/waxed, trimmed, natural or don't care?
[BCOLOR=#000080]shaved/waxed, trimmed. [/BCOLOR]
#40:Are you a boobs or a bottom man? Come on. You want booty or boobs? :P
[BCOLOR=#000080]GEVE MEH DA TIT-TES!!![/BCOLOR]
#41: On a scale on 1-10 how bad does it REALLY hurt to get hit in the balls?
[BCOLOR=#000080]5000. But the pain does become slightly less painful if you are able to avenge your balls. [/BCOLOR]
#42: What's your thoughts on facial hair for yourself? Is it cool, or is it a hassle?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Don't care too much for it myself. I personally prefer myself shaved than with facial hair. [/BCOLOR]
#43: What's the most annoying thing about being a guy?
[BCOLOR=#000080]Can't say. I guess the only thing I can think about would be the Stereotypes some women(and men) place on men but even then I don't really give two shits on what they'd think. [/BCOLOR]
#44: A girl who can cook, or a girl who clean?
[BCOLOR=#000080]I guess clean since I can cook... but than again I can also clean so it really doesn't matter. [/BCOLOR]

#45: You always hear people say what the key to a man's heart is. What is it really? (I know every guy is different. This is just your opinion. )
[BCOLOR=#000080]That's a funny question. There is no such thing as a key to a heart. A heart is but a vital organ that pumps blood through the body. Duh. [/BCOLOR]

Yeah, pretty sure a key would puncture the heart, where would that get you then?

#1: I have in fact emptied out the entire fridge on more then one occasion... some times I'm just too lazy though >.<

#2: cause beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you just aren't looking through snuggle glasses :P

#3: its just fun to say... poopies... heh

#4: some times people just feel a little *abrupt fart noise* (I killed a coworker with that today, she loved it)

#5: oh boy there are so many variables and there's different ones for different needs, sound travel distance, kinetic blow-back, flame spread pattern, it not that you couldn't understand i just don't have the time or mental stamina.

#6: please... don't make me choose.. how about a bacon bra?..

#7: not really, unless its a chastity belt.

#8: man this one is hard...some thing you both enjoy though, hard to make a good impression when you aren't excited and you shouldn't lye about the stuff you like.

#9: and how! but I'm usually an exception.

#10: sweet warm after glow cuddles yes please.

#11: wrong person to ask, I really dislike feet, have an anti foot fetish.

#12: and I'll answer them because I'm bored. ^_^

#13: woman, not much of a pet guy, had a lot growing up and don't need anymore.

#14: neither, don't like sauces.

#15: dry,....I don't like sauces ....

#16 ^ i don't know how to put it clearer :P

#17: no, you would think that would be fun but it s'not (Iknow that was bad, I Have no excuse)

#18: i don't do that out side of my own house, call it modesty, or not wanting to strike people blind.

#19: I don't know... i have crushes on the parts they play but I don't know them... Chloe Sullivan from smallville I guess?

#20: jogging, I hate driving...

#21: hum... I'd like to visit a few places but... I'd probably just stay home.

#22: no beer... a few cider drinks I can stomach,rum or scotch and I mix some deceptively strong fruity drinks that you can't taste the booze in.

#23: on ladies?... oh I hate facial hair if I let it grow I mindlessly yank it out with my fingers through out the day.

#24: don't have one... does yanking it out with out thinking about it count?

#25: don't think I have any... pretty easy to observe my habits.

#26: I have don't recall why... didn't care for it... didn't fit right.

#27: no, while I understand that it shapes the lower leg and accents the calves, it is a hazard.

#28: Love for me, rest doesn't seem to matter that much.

#29: Um just Noes, there is no unified backup rule depends on who need/deserves my back up most.
Steamy (close)
#30: nope.

#30: Its always nice to feel wanted.

#31: I wanna say its trashy, but who am I to judge the amount of connection that can happen on one date.

#32: I believe romance has a chance anywhere, though I find it unlikely.

#33: as a owner of bacon vodka.... yes it can some of that stuff tastes terrible but when you love some thing (like bacon) your supportive.

#34: Yes but at least for me its very difficult.

#35: there should be next to none, it just happens.

#36: we compare stuff to other things all the time, even if they are apples and oranges... which are both fruit.. so...not that different... sorry that one got away from me.

#37:yes, but i have taken hems in so I might have an advantage, or disadvantage however you choose to see it.

#38:You get 3, on the third one end of friendship.
Oh Boy (close)
Oh Boy"#39: 3Preference question: don't care but certain things are easier if the landscaping is done.

#40:... this one is soooo...difficult ...probably the chesticles, but a shapely sit-upon can be so nice...

#41: depends on how hard they are hit... but its worse then getting a tat and slightly better then getting hit with an axe... I think.

#42: 19 questions later and I still hate it.

#43: No reason boner

#44: I think every Person should have the capacity for both, but I eat a lot so cooking.

#45: understanding and patience: understand we are flawed and have issues, and patience to help us though it. failing that try bacon...ooo bacon wrapped understanding and patience!