Questions for the Men

Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?
-Oh bacon!

Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?
-Only as long as they're clean. Besides, they're prettier when on the floor, anyway.

What's your ideal kind of first date?
-After a few initial dates, I like to take a prospective girlfriend to my place so I can cook dinner. I happen to have a piano, so what I do is offer to show them how to play. While she sits on the bench, I sidle up to her and guide her hands with mine. Skin to skin contact is so important, after all.

Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?
-Naw.

What about cuddling after sex?
-I love cuddling! Its warm and intimate!

What's the thing with men and feet?!
-....They're cold sometimes?

-Mmmm bacon

-Well considering I never get lucky, im going to say no

-Any date at all.

-Right now i'm feeling like a want a slice of pizza, so yes I like to talk about feelings.

-Sure why not.

What's the thing with men and feet?!.
-I dunno, don't girls have them too?

Also sorry for filling this post with utter nonsense, i'm just really bored right now.

1:Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?

Bacon. Breasts don't do anything for me. Bacon on the other hand is always delicious.

2: Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?

No, but then again I don't really care about women in their underwear. Or anyone else for that matter. Sexy concept is still missing.

3: What's your ideal kind of first date?

Video games/Awesome movies, pizza, and generally just a good time hanging out. Because we've probably been friends for a while by now before deciding dating was a good idea. (Because strangers aren't attractive.)

4: Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?

I don't think anyone enjoys talking feelings, especially negative feelings. Because they're uncomfortable and negative and we'd all rather forget that we can feel like shit. Yeah?

5: What about cuddling after sex?

Sure :3

6: What's the thing with men and feet?!.

I didn't realize this was a thing. I don't really have any fascination with feet. Unless someone is trying to touch my own, and then that someone is liable to get kicked in the face.

#5: Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.

Yes. Because like, honestly, and human decency, and so on. Innuendo and subtlety is fine, but if you refuse to be straight and honest, I refuse to bother looking for any additional meaning.

#6: Do you prefer... Bacon or Breasts?

Bacon. It's fulfilling and delicious, and there's zero chance of being hit or encountering moral ambiguity with bacon.

#7: Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?

Not really? She 'gon be nekkid ene-way, hurr hurr. Really though, lingerie is a treat to the eyes, and nothing more.

#8: What's your ideal kind of first date?

Playing video games, or curling up on the couch and watching some sci-fi. If I don't have to spend 80 bucks to take you out to dinner and a show, I probably won't. Comes with having grown up in poverty I guess: If it really matters to her that I spend 80+ bucks on her on the first date, then she's not looking for a soul mate, she's looking for a wallet on legs.

#9: Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?

Sometimes. It depends on who we are with. We don't talk feelings in public because masculinity, a man doesn't break down, a man is courageous and strong and so on. In private however we put aside that facade, and it's nice to be able to trust someone enough to vent when we're feeling utterly rotten.

Basically if a man trusts you enough to cry around you, he seriously values you and your opinion at that point, and trusts you intimately.

#10: What about cuddling after sex?

Depends on the woman and on my mood. This differs from man to man as well, I don't see any universal consensus on this.

#11: What's the thing with men and feet?!.

... ? That's a fetish, ma'am. A fetish is neither gender-locked or indicative of anything beyond a little oddity in a brain's cross-wiring. Personally feet mean little to me beyond ensuring they're not covered in mold.

#12: I'll come back when I have more o.o

I'll be around I suppose. :raven:

• Love
Reactions: Mid
#1 After "scanning" the surface...
#2 Never said that, never was in a relationship.
Only thing I can say about that, is that people who you hold dear look much more beautiful than otherwise.
#3 ...? Which... I don't...
#4 No
#5 Indirect speech can be confusing. If it doesn't get to the point, be direct. General rule though.
#6 I don't know
#7 I don't know that, either
#8 Goddammit.
#9 If it is necessary and would otherwise result in problems, yes. If it isn't necessary I don't, because, well, it isn't necessary.
#10 Another thing that I cover with ignorance
#11 I don't find feet attractive in any way. As far as I know it is a fetish that some have, but certainly not everyone. It's not like women don't have fetishes, either.

Last edited:
So, new question for the men.

Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.
I want people to be direct and honest with me. I've been conditioned to be more subtle in my way of saying things because when people are offended, you're making it harder for yourself to work with them. However, back to relationships; if I can't trust my partner to be straight with me, she is actually not protecting my feelings. Clear communication is very important to me and my ego is so fucking huge it can shrug off a hit or two with ease.

Did you know that in China, they make a strange kind of pancake with bacon and seaweed? It's actually rather good.

Not that much, honestly.

Go-karting. Or hiking. Or just something active. This may seem strange because it lacks the stereotypical romance, but I don't like the routine of "So what are your hobbies?" I want to genuinely have fun on and with my date (innuendo intended) and if you can have a good laugh, everything from that point will flow more naturally. Also you learn more about a person by doing, so it's a good reference. After that I like to cook myself or together, because A.) It allows me to experiment in the kitchen, B.) Skip the "wanna come in" BS. C.) Again, active activity. D.) It's cheaper. E.) It's honestly a lot more personal and fun. All in all, it gives you that time to talk dinner does and more, except it comes with a little extra effort.

Communication is very important to me, so that includes feelings. Which is kinda hypocritical of me because a partner should be prepared to tear down a good dozen of mental walls and diversion tactics before getting to that point.

When it's with a long term partner, yeah, sure. Intimacy is good in a relationship. Anything short term persistently tries to cuddle... "Yeah so I have work early tomorrow, you gotta go."

We generally walk on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mid and Hope
#5: Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.

Dear lord. Sometimes its ok to spare people the naked truth for a moment. But bluntness means honesty. Humans lie by nature, a half truth or a roundabout way to say something is a lie for the sake of.. what? To make yourself less uncomfortable?

#6: Do you prefer... Bacon or Breasts?

Can I go with booze here? I am going with booze. I can pour booze on either bacon OR breasts and they get suddenly even better.

#7: Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?

Um. Yes? No? What's the occasion? Are we doing a quickie in the loo? Or are we having a romantic moment amongst candles. Why am I even asking. Kids today...

#8: What's your ideal kind of first date?

Home, doing something both enjoy. Just being ourselves and forgetting the rest of the world. I like to treat people to my cooking, so that would be allowed. Why does it feel like I am part of the worlds most shitty dating show...

#9: Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?

Yes. But we are suffering from the same obscene double standards as women. Hypermasculine culture amongst men stigmitizes crying or empathy. "Be a man" is the cry for a whole linage of men everywhere. Its harmfull and emotionally stunt many who cannot feel like they may ever open up to others. IF a man talks feelings with you, you are doing a good job. Or you are seeing the result of a cultural revolution.

#10: What about cuddling after sex?

This depends on the partner, the sex, the place and weather or not my partner is a cuddler to.

#11: What's the thing with men and feet?!.

What bravo said

#12: I'll come back when I have more o.o

... After the ad break I take it? Man this is a shitty dating show. Were is the jerry springer like audience?

This thread is for all the questions I and others have about why men do what they do. I'm sure I won't be able to think of all the ones I have, but I need answers.
#1: When you're looking for the mayo (or other refrigerated condiment) do you never move anything out of the way to see if it's behind something?
Transparent_colossal_titan_by_jordanalice-d6lo9ld.png

Approximately what happens when I open the fridge at any given moment.

Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind hungry!

#1: When you're looking for the mayo (or other refrigerated condiment) do you never move anything out of the way to see if it's behind something?

It depends, if I'm bored and hungry I DO move things, it not... meh

#2: Why do you insist were the prettiest first thing in the morning with our hair destroyed and possibly makeup everywhere?

I don't do that...

#3: Why the fascination with poop?

...What

#4: Are fart jokes really that funny?

It depends of the situation and the people around you

I CAN'T ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF LACK OF EXPERIENCE AND THE FACT THAT I LOVE LONELINESS
#5 Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?

#6 Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?

#7 What's your ideal kind of first date?

#8 Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?

#9 What about cuddling after sex?

#10 What's the thing with men and feet?!.

MORE RANDON QUESTIONS!

Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?

BBQ sauce or ketchup on your meat?

Mayo on your burgers...and why?

Mayo on your egg sandwich... And why?

Do you play with your snot?

How does it feel to be able to legally walk around without a shirt on?

Who is your dream celebrity woman?

Favorite form of transportation?

Would you travel the world or just stay home in your underwear?

Favorite kind if beer?

Beards and mustaches or not?

Do you do weird stuff with your 'stache like...lick them?

Weird habit no one knows?

Would you ever wear woman's underwear? For the lols or frsrs?

-maybe. I don't remember.
#2: Why do you insist were the prettiest first thing in the morning with our hair destroyed and possibly makeup everywhere?
Becuase it's natural. typically if you're with someone nice enough to tell you that, they didn't fall in love with your perfect hair and makeup and fancy outfit. they probably fell in love with you. and you, as you are, natural and unfettered by artifice is the most perfect you imaginable.
because lol.
read: question #3.

So no one asked this but here are some things ive noticed my exs ask me,

"Why do you sleep with socks on only?"
Because maybe we dont want to be completely fucking freezing when you hog the covers.

"Why the movies ?"
Well honestly due to the fact i love pointing out flaws in logic, i watch them with you so i can annoy you.

"Why do you act so damn protective?"
Because even though we are sophisticated,some of us at least, we are still predators, we protect our mates and become violent or deffensive when our mate is in damger, being flirted with, or has an ex that wants him or her back!

• Love
So no one asked this but here are some things ive noticed my exs ask me,

"Why do you sleep with socks on only?"
Because maybe we dont want to be completely fucking freezing when you hog the covers.

"Why the movies ?"
Well honestly due to the fact i love pointing out flaws in logic, i watch them with you so i can annoy you.

"Why do you act so damn protective?"
Because even though we are sophisticated,some of us at least, we are still predators, we protect our mates and become violent or deffensive when our mate is in damger, being flirted with, or has an ex that wants him or her back!

I sleep with socks on myself <_<...sometimes one on, one off lol. My brother always wakes up with half of one sock on and the other missing

Reactions: Hope
#5 Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?
bewbs

#6 Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?
what no.

#7 What's your ideal kind of first date?
none, the best encounters are spontaneous and unplanned.

#8 Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?
I do.

#9 What about cuddling after sex?
definitely.

#10 What's the thing with men and feet?!.
wut.

------------------MIDS QS----------------------------------

Who would you rather in the bed to sleep with (just sleeping, pervs): your woman or your dog?
my girl (if i had 1)

depends on the meat.

no, mayo on anything is disgusting.

read: above question.

wut.

-No opinion-

Ellen Page

The fuel efficient kind.

a little bit of both.

Favorite kind if beer?
ew

not on me.

wut

talking to myself, and myself, and myself, and myself.

once.

only once.

Feeling a whole lot more like some sort of OKCupid questionnaire now...

a. A woman, of course. The dog can sleep at the foot of the bed, mind you, but I'd prefer to be next to my woman <3
b. No preference. I like barbecue sauce, but I also like ketchup.
c. No preference.
d. No thanks.
e. No...
f. That all depends. How does it feel to be able to go streaking in the state of Maine? :P
g. It's been so long since I've thought of celebrity women in that way, that I've forgotten which woman was the last one I thought of like that...
h. Depends on the destination. Locally, I prefer walking or mass transit (ie: buses)
i. World travel sounds fun. Staying at home in my underwear sounds comfortable. All in all, a little of both, really.
j. The tasty kind, of course! In all honesty, I like Guinness, but am always down to try new beers.
k. I like to stay relatively close to clean-shaven.
l. No.
m. If I had a weird habit that no one knew about, and I told you, then "no one knowing" would no longer be the case. :P
n. I can't say I really have that sort of desire, to be honest.

• Love
MORE RANDOM ANSWERS!

#1 ... That's a difficult one, ask me again in 8 years

#2 ...

#3 Yes, I eat like a Brit

#4 Eh, why the heck not, haven't tried it but still.

#5 While trying to get it out? Seldom.

#6 That's only gonna happen at the beach.

#7 would it matter? Cause I don't know?

#8 Bikes.

#9 Hell. yes.

#10 don't drink and when I do I doubt it'll be beer

#11 Well... Nyeh.

#12 I stroke my little man face hair like Guan Yu stroked his big man face hair.

#13... I'm into sharp weapons....

#14 I'd have to be forced, by women, to wear femme clothing in general.

• Love

I have a strong dislike of sharing my bed with anything bigger than a cat.

BBQ sauce, of course~

Only if they're chicken burgers. Because they inevitably get over cooked and dry out. Mayo helps with that.

Ew. No.

…Please tell me this isn't a thing?

I live in Canada. There are, like, 3 months out of the whole year where it MIGHT be warm enough to go shirtless. And even then, there's a good chance it's windy/rainy. Besides, stores don't like serving people half clothed.

None.

Airplane~

Stay home in my underwear.

Favorite kind if beer?

Beer is disgusting.

Nope. Clean shaven.

See above.

When I'm writing, I unconsciously mimic the faces of whatever emotion my character is going through. I've had people come and ask me if I'm alright on numerous occasions.

Only the comfortable ones.

If you let your dog sleep in your bed you don't know anything about raising a dog.

Depends on the meat, though usually there's better options. Also I can't have either from the store and I don't know how to make BBQ sauce.

*insert Pulp Fiction quote*

I think that's weird, actually, have ever since I started making my own mayonnaise.

Nope.

Much cooler.

I don't really keep up with the tabloids... Because I'm a guy, so I could only answer this based on appearance.

Base-jumping suit.

Working on the former as we speak.

Favorite kind if beer?
Kasteelbier bruin.

*scratches beard*

*scratches beard*

The moment I answer this I'd be lying.

It doesn't look very comfortable... The one time I tried to walk on heels (improv drama/comedy is weird) I decided self-torture is pointless.

Alright, so I figure I'll answer all the questions in one post... because I hardly if ever post. So! Hope first!

Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.

#1: We trust our instincts on where everything is.
#2: Seeing the person you care about, at their most natural always wins against made up beauty.
#3: Mr. Hanky
#4: All in context.

Extra Question 1!
Yes, for the love of god. Just tell it to me straight, I cannot read your mind. Why would you tell someone that "nothing" is wrong, when there is clearly something wrong.

Beatrix!

Another question for guys: What's the fascination with other guys' penii and dick jokes?

It's mostly a competition thing, we want to know that we have the biggest of them all. And the jokes... well. Sometimes our penii like to think by themselves, so the dick jokes can be referring to the penis that just decides to follow it's own rules like an idiot. Such as having a random boner in the middle of the class, bang dick joke.

Mid!

1: Bacon doesn't talk back.
2: No, not really. However, I do know if they were wearing matching underwear, they were expecting someone to see them...
3: Movie, dinner, bar, home.
4: Only to our bartender and closest bros.
5: Depends, I like it.
6: Explain?

More MID!

Favorite kind if beer?

1: I honestly like the dogs and a woman in bed. It gets cuddly.
2: BBQ if I have it
3: Depends on the burger. It could be good.
4: Same as 3.
5: Yes.
6: It feels cold. Very cold.
7: Christina Hendricks
8: Subway or bike
9: Stay in my underwear.
10: Stella
11: I got a full beard mustache combo... To be honest, I'm just lazy and don't feel like shaving.
12: ...Yes. >__>
13: See what my mr.handy can grip.
14: No. I honestly have no desire to.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, so I figure I'll answer all the questions in one post... because I hardly if ever post. So! Hope first!

#1: We trust our instincts on where everything is.
#2: Seeing the person you care about, at their most natural always wins against made up beauty.
#3: Mr. Hanky
#4: All in context.

Extra Question 1!
Yes, for the love of god. Just tell it to me straight, I cannot read your mind. Why would you tell someone that "nothing" is wrong, when there is clearly something wrong.

Beatrix!

It's mostly a competition thing, we want to know that we have the biggest of them all. And the jokes... well. Sometimes our penii like to think by themselves, so the dick jokes can be referring to the penis that just decides to follow it's own rules like an idiot. Such as having a random boner in the middle of the class, bang dick joke.

Mid!

1: Bacon doesn't talk back.
2: No, not really. However, I do know if they were wearing matching underwear, they were expecting someone to see them...
3: Movie, dinner, bar, home.
4: Only to our bartender and closest bros.
5: Depends, I like it.
6: Explain?

More MID!

1: I honestly like the dogs and a woman in bed. It gets cuddly.
2: BBQ if I have it
3: Depends on the burger. It could be good.
4: Same as 3.
5: Yes.
6: It feels cold. Very cold.
7: Christina Hendricks
8: Subway or bike
9: Stay in my underwear.
10: Stella
11: I got a full beard mustache combo... To be honest, I'm just lazy and don't feel like shaving.
12: ...Yes. >__>
13: See what my mr.handy can grip.
14: No. I honestly have no desire to.
I'm honored that you chose to post in this thread since you very rarely ever post! XD