Questions for the Men

hey @Hope , why does your avatar have a huge rack? (Question for the Women)

*Jumps back into the thread*

What an opportune time ^^;

So, new question for the men.

Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.

What an opportune time ^^;
So, new question for the men.
Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them? I've been told a lot of misconception takes place because the women take into account feelings, so we say things indirectly. But guys easily get confused by that. I've also been told to take what guys say literally. Women tend to read into what they say for a deeper meaning, but usually they are saying exactly and literally what they mean.
As a woman, I find that I need to find the hidden meaning behind this question.

In all seriousness, not all men are blunt. Some do like to dance around things just to be conscientious of their partner's feelings. That question is an entirely sexist one, as both men and women are capable of being blunt and shady with their questions and answers.

Reactions: Mid and Hope
Do guys REALLY want you to be blunt with them?
I refuse to speak for others, but I prefer it. If you have something on your mind, please, just tell me. Don't tell me everything but what you're actually thinking. As much as I want to read minds, alas, I'm not a mind-reader. :)

I... Have a dirty mind...
But I prefer it when girls are more blunt with me.
It's annoying when there aren't hints.

As a man, I love it when women are direct and blunt.

As someone in a fairly detailed-oriented profession where mistakes can lead to catastrophic consequences, I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with small-ball crap.

Give it to me straight and I will give you a straight answer back.

All the verbal judo and emotional dancing around can wait until foreplay.

Reactions: Beatrix
Do you prefer...bacon or breasts?

Does it matter what kind if underwear she's wearing before you get lucky?

What's your ideal kind of first date?

Do you guys actually like to talk feelings?

What about cuddling after sex?

What's the thing with men and feet?!.

I'll come back when I have more o.o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nothing stands in my way in the search for food.

Because that's when you're at the most natural. (And were at full mast)

It's a natural body function that can be mundane or explosively terrifying.

You make gas out of the hole in your back that smells good to you but makes others gag. Of course it's hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll come back when I have more o.o

I feel like I've stepped through the ethereal veil and have found myself on a dating website :P

a. The person to whom the breasts are attached? >.>
b. No. She could be wearing my underwear for all I care. :P
c. A walk in the park, a midnight picnic under the stars, dinner and a movie, a concert, a hockey game. I'm not picky, mind you, but I like those activities.
d. I am an emotional kind of guy. If there are feelings that need to be talked about, whether they be my own or hers, I'm more than happy to talk about them.
e. YES. ALL THE CUDDLES. MINE!
f. *shrug* I don't have a "thing" for feet, per say. If she wants her feet rubbed, I'll oblige, but that's about it.

*patpats Cosmid*

I'm a very blunt person, and I prefer it when other people (male or female) are blunt with me in return. It's nothing to do with gender, it's just purely how my personality is. I've met plenty of blunt men and women in my time.

(Cause I'm bored and a horrible child)

That's a hard one, if she's largely equipped I'd soundly take the bacon, but if the twins are within my likable range... chesticles come first.

If it's messy ugly dirty undies, I'd decline a night of taking a trip to pound town.

A good one. It just has to feel right.

To other guys, or guy like femme buddies.

... after-light? That's like the only emotional part of two person push ups isn't it?

Some men like kissing hands, others like kissing feet... I guess...