Q - Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaah you're closing! can i be a place holder? My cs is still in progress!

If your CS was in progress before I closed, you're still golden. What page is it on?

You know what's funny when you see all the accepted chars together on the OP they kind of look like game chars, for like a smash bros type game lol. It's kind of cool to picture that.

If your CS was in progress before I closed, you're still golden. What page is it on?
Oh, thank you! It was on page two.
You know what's funny when you see all the accepted chars together on the OP they kind of look like game chars, for like a smash bros type game lol. It's kind of cool to picture that.
I guess my character might end up ruining the pattern >u<

Maybe like a secret character in the game then ^^ or a character unlocked after a bonus level, I think some games do that?

I love your signature xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Rofl no, your's like Hanako said is the special unlock able boss char lol.

So, what would Sparkles be doing once this RP is up and running? I was hoping that Nechronica could have the day off to go attend one of her concerts or maybe just an appearance show.

Are you in my head? rofl, because when IC is up, Sparkle is going to be waking up getting ready for her first concert for her Nera tour named "Let's Start Sparkling." Rofl.

Reactions: Hana
Let's start planning out how our characters would start out in the IC :D I'm not sure what Felicia would be doing lol

Well since she's getting ready for her first starring role, she could be practicing her lines at the studio or doing promotion lol. I'm so not good at intros just wish you could start and RP with fighting and action, but with this one the story is what's going to make it fun, for me that is.

Maybe like a secret character in the game then ^^ or a character unlocked after a bonus level, I think some games do that?

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES.

So, what would Sparkles be doing once this RP is up and running? I was hoping that Nechronica could have the day off to go attend one of her concerts or maybe just an appearance show.

You'll have your chance, for sure. ;)

Let's start planning out how our characters would start out in the IC :D I'm not sure what Felicia would be doing lol

Actually, if you guys could let me know a few things, that'd really help me set up the IC faster:
-What does your character do on their off-time?
-Where might your character be at the start of the IC? What are they doing?
-What does their daily schedule look like?

The awesome part is that already I've figured out how to start off the plot with each of your characters (because they're all so wonderful), so it's now down to just writing the actual first IC post.

Well, Nechronica would have her day off. And that usually starts with getting dressed, eating a dry breakfast (There's no kitchen in her apartment) and using her Radar to get an idea of what the day is going to be like. You know, see if there's trouble or not. If she concentrates, she can cover a whole city block down to a bug. If there isn't anything going on near her, she'd head out with her tickets to the Sparkle Show. She'd still keep her badge and such, as she isn't afraid to flaunt her Policus status for her advantage. Though she's marginally less abusive towards the general populace. Don't bother her and she won't bother you, sort to say.

Hue, Volkov will probably be planning on King Konging SOMEONE.

So yeah, everyone should wear power suits, just so you can survive without being crushed to bits by his tackle-hug.

Well, Nechronica would have her day off. And that usually starts with getting dressed, eating a dry breakfast (There's no kitchen in her apartment) and using her Radar to get an idea of what the day is going to be like. You know, see if there's trouble or not. If she concentrates, she can cover a whole city block down to a bug. If there isn't anything going on near her, she'd head out with her tickets to the Sparkle Show. She'd still keep her badge and such, as she isn't afraid to flaunt her Policus status for her advantage. Though she's marginally less abusive towards the general populace. Don't bother her and she won't bother you, sort to say.

That'll create a wonderful dynamic alongside Armel.

Actually, if you guys could let me know a few things, that'd really help me set up the IC faster:

The awesome part is that already I've figured out how to start off the plot with each of your characters (because they're all so wonderful), so it's now down to just writing the actual first IC post.
Felicia would probably be staying at home, playing the piano or practicing her magic (she's pretty fascinated with her feathers and their uses). She's not much of an extrovert outside her media image x3

As Casanova said, I might have Felicia practice her lines since she's about to feature in her first major role, or she might be out on a modeling contract in the upper Neo-Babylon.

Felicia generally wakes up early for herself.
5 am - wake up
5-5:30 - morning exercises (light stretches and some jogging)
5:30-6:00 - breakfast
6:00-7:30 - her daily rituals (washing her face, a thirty-minute bath with essential oils, rose petals etc etc, lotions, washing her hair with all those scented stuff lol). Checking her nails, fixing her hair, etc etc dressing up.
7:30 onwards - depends. She'll be picked up by her manager to do modeling contracts or go around for interviews, or practice for her role.

What does your character do on their off-time?

"Well...I like to bake cookies for animals and donate to charities." (Real answer: Sparkle likes to go partying she's young and she wants to have fun, but can barely do it since she's getting more famous by the day xD). So you know basic pop star things, partying, sight seeing (which is a lot now that it's 300 years since she's seen anything new).

In her Pink Palace, getting ready for her first concert that starts off her Nera Tour. Or she'll probably be bothered by her manager who keeps telling her what to do.

Morning- Getting up from bed, getting dressed, listening to her own music of course, getting Mr. Sparks dressed, making baked food (she literally only eats sugary foods, don't know how she stays so thin xD). Watches some of her favorite virtual shows like "What Ticks A Robot Off." "Pop Stars Of The Future." "Cooking And Baking Inventors."

Afternoon- Going around Neo Babylon with her guards, not by choice. Seeing new things, maybe buying a trinket or stopping somewhere to make a surprise appearance for a fan (sounds like someone would like that to happen). Going to teen clubs like "The Hexagon Cube,"her favorite club.

Night/Midnight- Doing a concert or a virtual hologram show, or making a new music video. Then going home to bed and dreaming of pink things and animals and new inventions she could make tomorrow.

I think that sums it up for now, might change depending on what happens in RP^^.

Rofl she loves that show. xD

Bar or shooting range

"taking care off" a riot, or discussing his recent charges to his commanding officer

Remain on call for something to happen.

Oh and try to get Nechronica onto his squad

Broken down it would be

7:00 to 8:00 Practicing magic

8:00 to 4:30 PM on surveillance at Policus HQ

4:30 to 7:30 Range

7:30 to 6:00, whatever the hell he wants. However he is constantly at the beck and call should any civil unrest break out​

Last edited:

Off time, Nechronica might just wander around town, usually the popculture marketplace for Sparkle Belle Lovejoy stuff, and depending on what day it is she might be at one of her favorite bars shooting pool or playing a DnD variant game. Of course she also has certain days where she trains and conditions her body, though that's something she would do for her job, and not something she does leisurely.

If it's the start of a new day, Nechronica would likely be at her apartment waking up and all that. If Sparkle has a show today, she'll be getting ready for that.

I'd imagine that Nechronica only has one day off usually, but for today she's using one of her mandatory vacation days. Otherwise, everyday but Sunday (Or it's equivalent in this RP) would look something like this.

6am - 7am: Wake up and freshen up. Bathroom and all that.

7am - 8am: Breakfast. Depending on how traffic looks, Nechronica might opt for a "Dry Breakfast" which consist of power bars and a her bottled water. If she has time she'll have a more sophisticated breakfast. Either way, if she leaves before the next hour.

8am - 9am: Get to work. This is a two part process: First she uses her Radar power to get a look at the entire City block and see what trouble might be around/how traffic looks. Than she heads out.

9am - 9:30am: Hopefully Nechronica arrives to her Policus station by this time. Clock in, read any messages for her, and gear up.

9:30am - 2pm: Patrol the city. She may or may not have to do some sort of other mission if she was given one, but this is assuming that this is just an "average" day for her.

2pm - 2:30pm: Lunch.

2:30pm - 7pm: Patrol the city. Being that this is the late patrol, she'll have to partner up with a senior officer, who calls the shots for the night.

7pm - 7:30pm: Clock out of work. She would spend most of the time handing over her equipment sans her pistol. Checks messages, chat, that sort of thing.

7:30pm - 12am: Free time. Whatever it is that Nechronica wants to do. Either hanging out at "The Spawn Point", a game cafe (She doesn't have much of a taste of alcohol so she drinks lots of sweet tea) and playing around there. Pool, arcade, whatever. She's a regular but isn't really friends with anyone there. Another place she might hang out is "Underhaven", a sort of den of iniquity. Good food though, Nechronica goes there when she wants to treat herself to a nice meal. It's also where she gets most of her "Criminal Contacts", though it's also there that she has to be wary, as flaunting her Policus badge would get her laughed out the door at best, or ventilated with bullets. She tries to sleep before midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.