Q - Flux

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... as for retcons:
  • Anderiel's character, Laina, will be replaced by an alternate NPC to keep @Skyswimsky going without hiccups.
  • Cambridge Hazard's character, Jhanuis, was tragically killed in the initial explosion at Prime Hour Tower.
  • Possum's character, Armel, was killed during the riot by trampling.
  • ERode's character (this should have been decided awhile ago), just simply disappeared.

We're down to 11 players.

Those that require a separate IC post: @Lucius Cypher, @Rax Rosetta, @Shattered♦Secrets™, @Skyswimsky
I will soon be making the IC post for all y'all, likely starting tonight. Will definitely be finished by tomorrow at the latest.

@Hanako-chan
I realized how little I gave you to do with the last IC post, so I'll also be making one for you.
@Herzinth
>:I

Those in the collab: @Dusk, @Zombehs, @Valhalla, @Holmishire, @Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Looks like everyone except for Zombehs replied to the collab already, so I'll be replying to those tonight as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
So I got started on the IC post the other day, but got sick and bedridden until just recently, so that got delayed. Continued to work on it today and fully responded to the collab document. IC is expected to be up tomorrow granted my sore throat fever doesn't return in the morning.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
An IC is there for a few of you. Still working on the rest.
@Lucius Cypher I've decided we should do a collab together for the next post instead. It'll likely have some heavy fighting which tends to be best executed through collabs rather than post-by-post. We'll begin it soon.

Anywho I'm still sick even after 5 days, but I'll do my best to get absolutely everything sorted out before I leave for university again on Sunday and become more busy.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana and Holmishire
Alright, just give me a link when you're ready.

boop boop are we still alive?

I don't wanna step on the GMs toes BUT

[05:16:29] Skyswimsky: btw
[05:16:32] Skyswimsky: is Q-Frux ded again?
[05:23:57] GM: Seems so.

:( that's too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.