Project Valkrye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I'm sorry his name didn't really follow how it was wanted though, just thought it would make for an oddity.... That and his personality would fit in quite well (although he isn't exact, obviously.... didn't want to be one of those people...) You'll also see Aisaka show up as well, well, her picture at least....
I see that's cool though~ ^.^

Yeah, G3n and I decided that he would make a female owner and that we went to school together... lol

XD Cool. I just hope this goes over well. -rolls- I'm kinda excited to start. -sigh-

Lol, and I have to ask, did you get the idea from Sekeri or however it's spelled?

Did I get the idea from what? My character? I didn't get the idea from anywhere~ I just found a pretty good amount of pictures that look like her. ^.^' I just wanted something with black hair. Instead of white. XD

@Lunar❖Shlavekt assuming that Q was meant for me, surprisingly no I didn't. I got it from Loveless and a story I was writing originally and simply built on that. Actually I only realized it's resemblance to Sekirie once I was finishing it up and pulled the "Of the east, west, south, north" ideas from there.

Also to everyone: We're waiting on two people to finish up CS's and we're good to start.

EDIT: If you're Valkrye has stats or is winged she/he needs an Owner

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well I am open for an owner~ So if anyone wants a winged valkrye I am completely open to be taken up~ ^^

lol well than that is some awesome coincidence.... props to you.

I am so excited~ Who are we waiting for~?

We're waiting on G3n and the other Lunar in the rp (Besides the two obviously active ones, I believe she's Lunar Noblesse but I don't have the time to check).

I might possibly try to make a third character if I finish the first two soon. (Valkerye; Possibly 21)

lol it seems that I will be randomly chancing upon a valkyre ic, *starts pulling a sheldon* No-body knows the trouble-ive-seen.

I might make another character and RIRI CHAN~!! *calls out into the dark abyss* @Lunar❖Noblesse ARE YOU THERE!?!?!?!?!?!?
*Crawls out of abyss*

YES!! HERE, PRESENT, HI

*Passes out*

(Thanks for the tag Eternal ^^; Notifications not working again :D)

• Love
On another note, sorry for holding everyone up. I'll try to get my character in today if possible (or really, really early in the morning).

Ah, for all people w/valkrye if you don't want to be un-winged and rp out an owner my chara needs a Valkrye if his rough-around-the-edges personality is fine for your chara.

• Love
p5NKp.jpg

Left Character
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Basic Information
Name:
Nova (#21)
Nickname: Creation (What she can remember from her Memories.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
Valkyrie Statistics
Number:20
Power: Nano technology
Owner: None
Owner's Potential: N/A
Teammates: Unknown
Wins:N/A
Losses:
N/A
Assists: N/A
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
Personal Self
Order
Socializing
Music

Dislikes:
Being Alone
Fears:
Being Locked up
Not Having an owner
Dying

*Things That Stress You Out:
Slow situations
Slow paced music

Goals:
*Unrealistic Dreams:
Life Accomplishments:
Knowing how to bring digital coding to real life and some how forgetting who she was.
Thoughts on humans: She likes them and likes there determination.
Thoughts on society/government: Wonders how could people place others higher then each other and with that much power at their disposal.
Thoughts on yourself: she feels good with her self but want to know more.
What other people think about you: people tend to question who she is due to her wearing her armor most of the time.
Personality:
Warning Label: Read instructions before use/ failure to do so can cause side effects if not used properly Side Effects: Memory lost, Broken bones. Death.
House: Lives in a deluxe sweat room top floor of a 5 start hotel.
E-Wall: the voice is a women she plays with the wall like an older sister due to the wall is one of the most advance technology and her power is with technology
Flashback: Nova woke up in a hospital bed around midnight after blacking out and losing all memory before the blackout. when she had walked over to the window to look out the hospital and it was surrounded be the military. "Well looks like im gonna make new friends." then she turns around reacting to the room door being smashed open then militants personnel's entering the room they surrounded her with her still standing by the door and they were yelling at her to get on the ground she listened to them and got onto the ground when she did they put a collar on her to neutralized her power but it had back fired and sent electricity through the room knocking all militant's out cold then she went the elevator changing her appearance allowing her to blend into the panicking humans exiting the building. when she got far enough from the building she had to change her appearance back due to it was using to much of her energy at her current state. then she reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper whit a city name on it and headed to the nearest travel station and headed to the city.
Extra
Relationships: N/A
Valkyrie/Owner Availability: Open before RP but would like to find one during the RP.
*Information: Loves to aid other Valkyries in fights even though she doesn't have her wings yet.
*Additional: She walks around in her battle armor due to she doesn't think of anything about its wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, for all people w/valkrye if you don't want to be un-winged and rp out an owner my chara needs a Valkrye if his rough-around-the-edges personality is fine for your chara.
Um I am going to make a future male Valkrye. If it would be possible for me to join your team give me heads up?

Status
Not open for further replies.