Project Valkrye

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lunar❖Noblesse

My Valkerye accepts you as her Owner! Do you want her to start unwinged or winged?

My owner is finished! Any who would like to have her as their owner, feel free!
I would much prefer an unwinged Valkerye to start with but its up for discussion when we start talking plot between them ^^

-flicks her black wings and sighs- not getting alerts sucks. my Valkyrie needs an owner.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-flicks her black wings and sighs- not getting alerts sucks. my Valkyrie needs an owner.
*awkwardly raises hands* I could always use more amazingness ^^

-watches- I could be okay with this. -folds wings away- but why are you awkward about it? If you'd rather not that's fine.
Oh haha I'm just naturally awkward ;P And I'm completely up for it ^^ I love having as much characters as I can to interact with during an RP. Yours would be quite an interesting addition ^^

Oh haha I'm just naturally awkward ;P And I'm completely up for it ^^ I love having as much characters as I can to interact with during an RP. Yours would be quite an interesting addition ^^
Okay then~ -smile- I'll have to change her up a little to be a winged Valkyrie.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
The number of Valkrye isn't limited when you're a special owner but as a regular one the cap is two.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rir Chan what type of owner are you~? Special or normal~? Because if you are normal then I won't make that other character~

• Love
Rir Chan what type of owner are you~? Special or normal~? Because if you are normal then I won't make that other character~
Special owner of the West at your service, milady Bows

Unwinged it shall be. I shall attempt to fully finish my Valkerye today. Need to put owner and house and stuff.

I have now completed both of my characters. If needed, I can create another Valkerye.

i think my char is going to fly solo. IF he forces someone to wing him so he gets more powerful, ¿does he have to obey the owner?

@Lithël Aelfwine

If your character will be alone then erase his wins. You have no stats until you are winged. Also just to help you play him correctly your character, being so strong yet unwinged will probably be chased after by Owners looking to wing him or kill him. Additionally, your character's power is affected. He can't do some of his more powerful attacks (I'll be watching everyone's attacks to catch godmodding.) because of the lack of an Owner's potential.
To answer your last question obeying a master is an option. I'd just like to remind you that if your Owner dies then you die so it'd be in your best interest to protect the male/female. Also, if your Owner simply tells or asks you to do something you could very well just blow it off but if it's phrased with the term 'Order' 'I order you' or 'This is an order' (or etc. you get it) then it's something out of your control, your body just does what they asked you without much input from you.

FOR EVERYONE: Thank you for your participation and the roleplay will be starting Saturday or Sunday. If you have an owner or valkrye change your CS to accommodate these changes so I can be aaware of it. Also your CS will naturally change as you get into fights or you become winged or you wing someone so please don't forget to make your CS reflect the current state of the character. The roleplay, as mentioned in the original post, will start with a single introduction post from everyone (devoid of fighting please) then I, playing Mr.X, will do something (that sha'll remain secret as of now) then the roleplay can start. There is no posting order but try not to spam by back-to-back posting. If you and someone have responded to each other five times without anyone else then it's probably time to stop or get with eachother in pm to consolidate your interaction into a single post.

THen he's not winged. let's get him be alone.

(I haven't gotten around to updating my first character sheet. I'll do it right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.