Project Valkrye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, for all people w/valkrye if you don't want to be un-winged and rp out an owner my chara needs a Valkrye if his rough-around-the-edges personality is fine for your chara.
I will take you up on that offer~

I am in need of a Valkerye, myself. But first I need to finish my CS for my owner...

you pulled the fist-bump out of archive, remember?

Ah yes. Wait... No. Did we? We re-purposed it.

Camus.%28Utapri%29.600.1286774.jpg

There are many sides of life and its up to us to see them

Basic Information

Name: Lucifer Carlisle Atticus Lockwood De Grantaine
*Nickname: Western Prince
Sexuality: "Perhaps you'll be the first to find out"
Status: Currently a bachelor although he's had several offers.
Species: Human

Camus.%28Utapri%29.600.1662125.jpg

One day your greatest weakness may become your greatest strength

Owner Statistics

Valkrye: "10 as of late"
Potential: 390/500
Fights Participated In: At least 60 during his time in the Southern District.
Fights won: Nearly all 60 except for one.
Fights lost: 1 fight lost.
*Attitude Toward Valkrye: As partners working towards a common goal, Lu treats every single one with the respect they deserve and tends to spoil those who work hard during training.

Camus.(Utapri).full.1249445.jpg
Do not regret your decisions. Instead, learn from them

Personal Self

Likes: Coffee, Tea, Fencing, Horseback Riding, ice skating, his purebred doberman (Alex), snow, rain, archery, chess, piano, violin, viola, guitar, (etc. for instruments). Astronomy, Stargazing, Molecular Biology, Architecture, Shakespeare (Plays), Classic Authors and their late works, Scolding baths or ice cold showers, organization, poetry, haiku, different cultural views, psychological studies.
Dislikes: Rude and uncouth individuals, gossip, lies, failure, imperfections, indiscretions towards others faults, lack of morals, senseless violence, tactless arguments, unreliable information, unexplained occurrences.
Fears: Amnesia; loss of ones memories; to be forgotten; losing someone significantly important.
*Things That Stress You Out: The probability of failure; being unable to live up to given word (responsibility; when he isn't able to fulfill someones wish after giving them his word).
Goals: Figuring a way out of the Project.
*Unrealistic Dreams: Protecting everyone he cares about. Discovering all the secrets of the universe and beyond.
Life Accomplishments: Being able to retain most of his original Valkrye. The youngest to graduate from two private university's in the United Kingdom. An accomplished virtuoso.
*Thoughts on humans: "As complicated as my own species tend to be, I find Valkrye far more intriguing"
*Thoughts on society/government: "Society exists only as mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals...only Oscar Wilde could phrase my thoughts so perfectly"
Thoughts on yourself: "Just a man in search of greater mysteries the world has to offer. A modern scholar to be specific."
*What other people think about you:

Considered as the ever mysterious Western Prince, most consider him a figurative 'royalty' among the west districts. With his foreigner status and even more prominent mannerisms, it didn't take long before the title had taken considerable popularity.

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690461.jpg

Personality:
Lucifer is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. Most of whom who have shared his company tend to use the words serene, hospitable, and patient when describing the charismatic Prince of the West District. Other than being a very amiable conversationalist, Lucifer is well-known for being a gracious listener. He is a very understanding fellow and never judges, without good reason, others mistakes and vulnerabilities.

In terms of his acquired title Lucifer is nothing if not the perfect embodiment of an intelligent, accepting, and fairly honest gentleman. Although he has a naturally polite and formal way of speaking it tends to be on the more carefree side and lacks the expected sense of strictness. During his younger years at Cambridge University he had pursued and studied psychology. It was a surprisingly enlightening process and had given him many useful skills such as being able to read a person's emotional levels which in turn allows him to predict their future actions in certain scenarios.

An air of subtle tranquility seems to have always expelled from his person and in the last few years had developed into some sort of defense mechanism. It not only has a substantial effect on others but Lucifer as well for he always nearly remains unperturbed. In fact its quite rare to see him flustered or angered in anyway. Paired with his polished charisma and composed nature, it isn't hard to see why others hold him in such high regard. In fact his overabundance in patience is legendary.

Trust is one of his general pressure points. Its a subject that could either make or break any possible relations with him. Although he has become an extremely forgiving person betrayal is something that he will never stand for.

*Warning Label: Warning...Ouji-sama is sleeping! "Wake up, idiot!" Good morning Kiss Snuggles into arms and falls asleep
House: A three level pent house near the middle of the western district.

kagamine-rin-and-len-76-append.jpg

E-Wall: Two child-like voices; one of female origin (Rin) and male (Len). A slight British accent programmed in to give the feel of home.
*Flashback:

That particular London summer had been a perfect combination of mildly warm sunshine and a refreshing cool breeze. It wasn't at all how Lucifer pictured a funeral. Standing before his parents grave, not a single expression shone on his face or in his startling blank blue eyes. It was as if all the tears had been sucked dry the night that he had been told his mother and father had tragically died in an unfortunate plane crash. The coffins buried deep beneath his feet didn't even hold their bodies as it was impossible to tell which burnt corpse belonged to whom.

When the fifteen year old finally did return to the reception room he was once again bombarded with the sympathetic looks of relatives and complete strangers. In the back of his mind Lucifer knew they meant well but that didn't make it any less irritating to be looked down on like that. For one childish second he considered running away but immediately felt shameful for even thinking of such a thing. His head hung low and seemed to visibly wilt as the full force of reality hit him again. His parents were gone and he would never be able to see them again.

There was no denying the stinging feeling of tears forming against the edges of his vision. Just as one seemed about to escape, a firm hand gently clamped down on his left shoulder. Turning to the side he could see that it was his uncle William. A bachelor still, even at his age. He was different from the others for his eyes did not show sympathy but a sense of understanding. Lucifer understood then that he what he wanted wasn't concern but someone to acknowledge the fact that he was strong enough to get through this.

Camus.(Utapri).full.1700699.jpg
Do not doubt others unless given a reason

Extra

Relationships:
Altid Amias - "I've heard of his accomplishments. He seems to be a very competent individual although I cannot judge who I haven't met"
Ryuuji Takasu - "Ah...I am not sure I've heard of him before though it would be my pleasure if we come across one another one day"

Valkrye/Owner Availability: Open ^^
*Information: Feel free to go insane with whatever you would like your valkrye to be. I accept all ^ 3 ^
*Additional: Born with photographic memory.

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690477.jpg

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690469.jpg

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690467.jpg

15 year old Lucifer
tumblr_n1lgkgF5Ss1shajvko1_500.jpg

Is anyone in need of an Owner or Velkerye? I have both. Valkerye is as done as I can make it at the moment. Owner is close, but I'll need Valkeryes to finish fully (currently winged or unwinged and planned to meet).

Is anyone in need of an Owner or Velkerye? I have both. Valkerye is as done as I can make it at the moment. Owner is close, but I'll need Valkeryes to finish fully (currently winged or unwinged and planned to meet).
Pops into existence

Interested owner! ^^ (for a Velkerye)

Diabolic.Esper.%28Add%29.full.1849765.jpg

F**k everything

Basic Information

Name: 10784
*Nickname: "TEN"
Sexuality: Licks lips "What does that matter?"
Species: Valkrye

Add.%28Elsword%29.600.1772140.jpg

Scream for me

Number: 21
Power: Electro Psychic
Owner: (Still interested @Brøken_Serenity)
Owner's Potential: 427/500
Teammates: Fifteen
Wins: Sticks tongue out "I lost track"
Losses: Laughs "You're f**king funny" cracks fingers "I never lose"
Assists: sneers "I don't need anyone's help"

tumblr_inline_ncefzbBssA1qkqxge.jpg

You're pissing me off

Personal Self

Likes: Death, Fear in Others, Power, Having the Upper hand, Violence, Data Research, Internet Surfing, Hacking, Coding, Inventing New Gear, Cats, Group of Cats, Lots of Cats, Cat Videos, Submission, Breaking Things, Fixing things, Confusing Others, Hu- Hurting Others, Mu- Mu- Murrrrrrrrdeeeee- rrrrrr rrr rrrr-

DATA ERROR +++ REFRESHING PAGE

Dislikes: Has some type of animosity towards everything but tech and cats.
Fears: Becoming weak
*Things That Stress You Out: Everyone. Everything. You.
Goals: "Find the bastards who ----- for 6 f**king years and ------- all of them"
*Unrealistic Dreams: Become completely invincible.
Life Accomplishments: Having made, programmed, and created his own advanced battle tech called "Dynamo"
*Thoughts on humans: "All of them are idiots. Oh sorry I mean't entertaining idiots"
*Thoughts on society/government: "I hate rules. Government makes laws. Laws are rules. I hate the Government and society is just a load of bullsh*t"
Thoughts on yourself: "I am the god of technological advances and those who cross my path are unworthy of my power"
*What other people think about you: An insane, untamable, and completely bipolar sociopath. He is a hated yet admired figure of the virtual world, able to hack into absolutely anything within a short amount of time. Some wonder why he doesn't just crash the whole system and his answer is always the same: "Huh...that's a dumb idea. WHY would I break something I can corrupt?"
Personality:

There's no point in even trying to explain how Ten's brain works but its kind of like falling through that hole to wonderland. Excepts it's endless and everything is trying to kill you. Other than the casual streaks of insanity he is also extremely bipolar. Calm and collected to childishly mischievous than insane sociopath in matters of seconds. His irritation is violence and his anger is sadistic cruelty. Sympathy is something he absolutely despises and believes that not trying your best to beat someone to a bloody pulp would just be disrespectful. So the more he tries to kill you the more he respects you.
*Warning Label: WARN- The rest of the sign is cut and burnt "...what?"
House: Obscure abandoned building lined with hazardous electrical cords and borrowed computer software.
E-Wall: "Che I don't need sh*t like that" A cat that meows out messages in binary code.
*Flashback:

****** **** **** *** broken skin **** *** ***** *** **** splattered *** ******* *** **** *** **** goop *** ****** *** **** ***** ****. Cut off *** ****** *** ****** unrecognizable *** ****** **** ***** **** ***.

large.jpg

I should just kill you...

Extra

Relationships:
Altid Amias - "Che you mean my new punching bag? He looks like a girl" Laughs "...He's not gonna hear this right?"
Ryuji Takasu - "Obscure, completely irrelevant, participated in zero fights...the only thing this guy is good for is his money"
Lucifer Carlisle Atticus Lockwood De Grantaine - "What the f**k" Looking at picture "This weakling is a girl right?"
Valkrye/Owner Availability: "Sorry perverts, I'm off the market"
*Information: "Go pay somebody else to suck your ****"
*Additional: Do not attempt to wake him up ever. Aside from being insane and bipolar, Ten is also an insomniac. What little sleep he gets prevents bloodshed. If you hadn't guessed it yet he's mentally unstable.

1597620_812310292169305_156310694_n.jpg
D875DEF293B66CE719B57482E0EBF67F81D2F11F
tumblr_neirtpUPTR1tiaoyno2_1280.jpg
large.jpg

I shall wait to see if any others take interest.

(We only have four owners here... My own, Serenity's, Shlavekts, and yours.)

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Diabolic.Esper.%28Add%29.full.1849765.jpg

F**k everything

Basic Information

Name: 10784
*Nickname: "TEN"
Sexuality: Licks lips "What does that matter?"
Species: Valkrye

Add.%28Elsword%29.600.1772140.jpg

Scream for me

Number: 21
Power: Electro Psychic
Owner: (Still interested @Brøken_Serenity)
Owner's Potential: 427/500
Teammates: Fifteen
Wins: Sticks tongue out "I lost track"
Losses: Laughs "You're f**king funny" cracks fingers "I never lose"
Assists: sneers "I don't need anyone's help"

tumblr_inline_ncefzbBssA1qkqxge.jpg

You're pissing me off

Personal Self

Likes: Death, Fear in Others, Power, Having the Upper hand, Violence, Data Research, Internet Surfing, Hacking, Coding, Inventing New Gear, Cats, Group of Cats, Lots of Cats, Cat Videos, Submission, Breaking Things, Fixing things, Confusing Others, Hu- Hurting Others, Mu- Mu- Murrrrrrrrdeeeee- rrrrrr rrr rrrr-

DATA ERROR +++ REFRESHING PAGE

Dislikes: Has some type of animosity towards everything but tech and cats.
Fears: Becoming weak
*Things That Stress You Out: Everyone. Everything. You.
Goals: "Find the bastards who ----- for 6 f**king years and ------- all of them"
*Unrealistic Dreams: Become completely invincible.
Life Accomplishments: Having made, programmed, and created his own advanced battle tech called "Dynamo"
*Thoughts on humans: "All of them are idiots. Oh sorry I mean't entertaining idiots"
*Thoughts on society/government: "I hate rules. Government makes laws. Laws are rules. I hate the Government and society is just a load of bullsh*t"
Thoughts on yourself: "I am the god of technological advances and those who cross my path are unworthy of my power"
*What other people think about you: An insane, untamable, and completely bipolar sociopath. He is a hated yet admired figure of the virtual world, able to hack into absolutely anything within a short amount of time. Some wonder why he doesn't just crash the whole system and his answer is always the same: "Huh...that's a dumb idea. WHY would I break something I can corrupt?"
Personality:

There's no point in even trying to explain how Ten's brain works but its kind of like falling through that hole to wonderland. Excepts it's endless and everything is trying to kill you. Other than the casual streaks of insanity he is also extremely bipolar. Calm and collected to childishly mischievous than insane sociopath in matters of seconds. His irritation is violence and his anger is sadistic cruelty. Sympathy is something he absolutely despises and believes that not trying your best to beat someone to a bloody pulp would just be disrespectful. So the more he tries to kill you the more he respects you.
*Warning Label: WARN- The rest of the sign is cut and burnt "...what?"
House: Obscure abandoned building lined with hazardous electrical cords and borrowed computer software.
E-Wall: "Che I don't need sh*t like that" A cat that meows out messages in binary code.
*Flashback:

****** **** **** *** broken skin **** *** ***** *** **** splattered *** ******* *** **** *** **** goop *** ****** *** **** ***** ****. Cut off *** ****** *** ****** unrecognizable *** ****** **** ***** **** ***.

large.jpg

I should just kill you...

Extra

Relationships:
Altid Amias - "Che you mean my new punching bag? He looks like a girl" Laughs "...He's not gonna hear this right?"
Ryuji Takasu - "Obscure, completely irrelevant, participated in zero fights...the only thing this guy is good for is his money"
Lucifer Carlisle Atticus Lockwood De Grantaine - "What the f**k" Looking at picture "This weakling is a girl right?"
Valkrye/Owner Availability: "Sorry perverts, I'm off the market"
*Information: "Go pay somebody else to suck your ****"
*Additional: Do not attempt to wake him up ever. Aside from being insane and bipolar, Ten is also an insomniac. What little sleep he gets prevents bloodshed. If you hadn't guessed it yet he's mentally unstable.

1597620_812310292169305_156310694_n.jpg
D875DEF293B66CE719B57482E0EBF67F81D2F11F
tumblr_neirtpUPTR1tiaoyno2_1280.jpg
large.jpg
Elsword.... So much love for this......
Camus.%28Utapri%29.600.1286774.jpg

There are many sides of life and its up to us to see them

Basic Information

Name: Lucifer Carlisle Atticus Lockwood De Grantaine
*Nickname: Western Prince
Sexuality: "Perhaps you'll be the first to find out"
Status: Currently a bachelor although he's had several offers.
Species: Human

Camus.%28Utapri%29.600.1662125.jpg

One day your greatest weakness may become your greatest strength

Owner Statistics

Valkrye: "10 as of late"
Potential: 390/500
Fights Participated In: At least 60 during his time in the Southern District.
Fights won: Nearly all 60 except for one.
Fights lost: 1 fight lost.
*Attitude Toward Valkrye: As partners working towards a common goal, Lu treats every single one with the respect they deserve and tends to spoil those who work hard during training.

View attachment 63252
Do not regret your decisions. Instead, learn from them

Personal Self

Likes: Coffee, Tea, Fencing, Horseback Riding, ice skating, his purebred doberman (Alex), snow, rain, archery, chess, piano, violin, viola, guitar, (etc. for instruments). Astronomy, Stargazing, Molecular Biology, Architecture, Shakespeare (Plays), Classic Authors and their late works, Scolding baths or ice cold showers, organization, poetry, haiku, different cultural views, psychological studies.
Dislikes: Rude and uncouth individuals, gossip, lies, failure, imperfections, indiscretions towards others faults, lack of morals, senseless violence, tactless arguments, unreliable information, unexplained occurrences.
Fears: Amnesia; loss of ones memories; to be forgotten; losing someone significantly important.
*Things That Stress You Out: The probability of failure; being unable to live up to given word (responsibility; when he isn't able to fulfill someones wish after giving them his word).
Goals: Figuring a way out of the Project.
*Unrealistic Dreams: Protecting everyone he cares about. Discovering all the secrets of the universe and beyond.
Life Accomplishments: Being able to retain most of his original Valkrye. The youngest to graduate from two private university's in the United Kingdom. An accomplished virtuoso.
*Thoughts on humans: "As complicated as my own species tend to be, I find Valkrye far more intriguing"
*Thoughts on society/government: "Society exists only as mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals...only Oscar Wilde could phrase my thoughts so perfectly"
Thoughts on yourself: "Just a man in search of greater mysteries the world has to offer. A modern scholar to be specific."
*What other people think about you:

Considered as the ever mysterious Western Prince, most consider him a figurative 'royalty' among the west districts. With his foreigner status and even more prominent mannerisms, it didn't take long before the title had taken considerable popularity.

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690461.jpg

Personality:
Lucifer is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. Most of whom who have shared his company tend to use the words serene, hospitable, and patient when describing the charismatic Prince of the West District. Other than being a very amiable conversationalist, Lucifer is well-known for being a gracious listener. He is a very understanding fellow and never judges, without good reason, others mistakes and vulnerabilities.

In terms of his acquired title Lucifer is nothing if not the perfect embodiment of an intelligent, accepting, and fairly honest gentleman. Although he has a naturally polite and formal way of speaking it tends to be on the more carefree side and lacks the expected sense of strictness. During his younger years at Cambridge University he had pursued and studied psychology. It was a surprisingly enlightening process and had given him many useful skills such as being able to read a person's emotional levels which in turn allows him to predict their future actions in certain scenarios.

An air of subtle tranquility seems to have always expelled from his person and in the last few years had developed into some sort of defense mechanism. It not only has a substantial effect on others but Lucifer as well for he always nearly remains unperturbed. In fact its quite rare to see him flustered or angered in anyway. Paired with his polished charisma and composed nature, it isn't hard to see why others hold him in such high regard. In fact his overabundance in patience is legendary.

Trust is one of his general pressure points. Its a subject that could either make or break any possible relations with him. Although he has become an extremely forgiving person betrayal is something that he will never stand for.

*Warning Label: Warning...Ouji-sama is sleeping! "Wake up, idiot!" Good morning Kiss Snuggles into arms and falls asleep
House: A three level pent house near the middle of the western district.

kagamine-rin-and-len-76-append.jpg

E-Wall: Two child-like voices; one of female origin (Rin) and male (Len). A slight British accent programmed in to give the feel of home.
*Flashback:

That particular London summer had been a perfect combination of mildly warm sunshine and a refreshing cool breeze. It wasn't at all how Lucifer pictured a funeral. Standing before his parents grave, not a single expression shone on his face or in his startling blank blue eyes. It was as if all the tears had been sucked dry the night that he had been told his mother and father had tragically died in an unfortunate plane crash. The coffins buried deep beneath his feet didn't even hold their bodies as it was impossible to tell which burnt corpse belonged to whom.

When the fifteen year old finally did return to the reception room he was once again bombarded with the sympathetic looks of relatives and complete strangers. In the back of his mind Lucifer knew they meant well but that didn't make it any less irritating to be looked down on like that. For one childish second he considered running away but immediately felt shameful for even thinking of such a thing. His head hung low and seemed to visibly wilt as the full force of reality hit him again. His parents were gone and he would never be able to see them again.

There was no denying the stinging feeling of tears forming against the edges of his vision. Just as one seemed about to escape, a firm hand gently clamped down on his left shoulder. Turning to the side he could see that it was his uncle William. A bachelor still, even at his age. He was different from the others for his eyes did not show sympathy but a sense of understanding. Lucifer understood then that he what he wanted wasn't concern but someone to acknowledge the fact that he was strong enough to get through this.

View attachment 63255
Do not doubt others unless given a reason

Extra

Relationships:
Altid Amias - "I've heard of his accomplishments. He seems to be a very competent individual although I cannot judge who I haven't met"
Ryuuji Takasu - "Ah...I am not sure I've heard of him before though it would be my pleasure if we come across one another one day"

Valkrye/Owner Availability: Open ^^
*Information: Feel free to go insane with whatever you would like your valkrye to be. I accept all ^ 3 ^
*Additional: Born with photographic memory.

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690477.jpg

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690469.jpg

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.600.1690467.jpg

15 year old Lucifer
tumblr_n1lgkgF5Ss1shajvko1_500.jpg
so much love for your characters~ If you would wait for me to create another character I would love to pair one of my valkyres with him~ <3

@Brøken_Serenity I will be making another Valyre Not sure what type though yet~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Elsword.... So much love for this......

so much love for your characters~ If you would wait for me to create another character I would love to pair one of my valkyres with him~ <3

@Brøken_Serenity I will be making another Valyre Not sure what type though yet~
I couldn't resist after all the hype of his newly released class group ;P

Thank you! I'd definitely be up for the collab ^^ Excited for new Valkyre

I couldn't resist after all the hype of his newly released class group ;P

Thank you! I'd definitely be up for the collab ^^ Excited for new Valkyre
*grins* so much love for him~ <3 Too bad it doesn't have Elsword for mac *pouts*

Also no problem~ I will get him/her up soon~ ((would you like a male or female~?))

*grins* so much love for him~ <3 Too bad it doesn't have Elsword for mac *pouts*

Also no problem~ I will get him/her up soon~ ((would you like a male or female~?))
Argh the hardest question....ma- fema- mal- femaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or male. Alright how about this, which ever one seems the most or least romantically inclined to my character ^^

Argh the hardest question....ma- fema- mal- femaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or male. Alright how about this, which ever one seems the most or least romantically inclined to my character ^^
wait so you want romance between the two or none~? actually let me make a genderconfused character~ ((no idea what to call those types of characters ^^;;))

wait so you want romance between the two or none~? actually let me make a genderconfused character~ ((no idea what to call those types of characters ^^;;))
I'd meant that in a way so you can go ahead and decide ;P An androgynous character works too though!

Status
Not open for further replies.