Project Valkrye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, Muse. Your signature... XD I love it.

I know it is~ *grins* I am going to change it though~ I have a different one in mind~

Serenity seems to have disappeared... She hasn't been on since April 12. I'm starting to worry slightly, too. Maybe she just got grounded or something, though...

No idea. -sighs- I almost forgot about this.

And it was such a good idea, too... ;-; Maybe we could start a small rendition of this for those who are still interested. I'm not sure how that will turn out, though.

Has anyone noticed that the few people you end up RPing with, usually are the same people?

*is worried slightly as well*

I have noticed that. That's probably because we share the same sort of interests (and are told to join roleplays by the people we RP with).

Reactions: Arius LaVari
I've been noticing that a lot lately...particularly you, Muse, and G3n...various others too Azrael, Bane... Yeah quite a few people. We share similar interests as well.

Okay you're both teens I realize but I'll just remind you. She's a fifteen year old girl, she's probably distracted with school life, maybe has even lost interest in Roleplaying for awhile. I know when I was young I had random spurts of wanting to do things and then abandoning them. If she comes back she comes back. I wouldn't worry too much. -smiles-

Yeah. I suppose that you're right... Okay then! I am in need of something going on right now, but I have nothing...

Oh trust me. I want something to be going on too but I've got nothing either... and I haven't gotten a banner approval yet. TWT' It's gonna take forever for people to find my group... -blinks several times- AH HA! I'll put it in my signature as well! Haha!

Im still here but, is this gonna start anytime soon?

AWW i liked the main idea.

Now that i think of it, you and i have a RP going. Do you want it to continue?

Oh yeah...I forgot but it's in the graveyard now isn't it...? ._.'

I would think so. Want to start a new thread, quote the last post and go on with it?

Reactions: Vortex
That's not a bad idea. Tag me and I'll respond in like 8 hours I'm working currently.

Reactions: Vortex
Status
Not open for further replies.