Project Valkrye

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, ugh, who all has unwinged charries? Just trying to get an idea of where we all sit...

My Valkerye is unwinged, I think.

Hey @❖Wishes❖! If my Valkerye is gonna be unwinged, we need to think of how to meet.

Is a Valkerye able to become unwinged? Like if their owner dies or releases them or something?

My Valkerye is unwinged, I think.

Hey @❖Wishes❖! If my Valkerye is gonna be unwinged, we need to think of how to meet.

Is a Valkerye able to become unwinged? Like if their owner dies or releases them or something?
Sure ^^ Would you like to plan it here or privately through a PM?

The thread is up but I'm working on the intro post~ Just wanted to let you guys know
Doctor_Who_Dancing_2.gif

Woo! Looking forward to it.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Sweet! What a post to come back from vacation to!

I have a feeling that Serenity has disappeared... She hasn't been on since April 12...

If anything, do you guys want to just give credit to her for the initial post (here) and then carry on?

I say we give her a while, @Shlavekt. I'm gonna keep waiting. This roleplay seemed very good.

Yeah, but I mean, if it's like a looooong time

I don't wanna wait forever either but well...-sighs-

Uhm.... we should ask her permission first for one and there is so much detail with this and such i don't know if we could actually pull it off the way that she would have wanted to even. But I want to do it with her cause she is the owner and such. We shall wait my friends and soon we will be able to RP something must be happening in rl.

Status
Not open for further replies.