Fears: -Complete Darkness
-Snakes
-Chains
-Not pleasing her owner
DarkAngel4.jpg
*Things That Stress You Out: -having nothing to do
-Being bored
-Listening to silence
Goals: To please her owner and do her best for him.
*Unrealistic Dreams: She doesn't...have any that she can think of.
Life Accomplishments: She's proud of her control to avoid unnecessary fighting and the fact that she; as a poet, had a poem published back when she was just learning.
*Thoughts on humans: She's quite fond of humans cares a lot for her owner.
*Thoughts on society/government: She has no particular thoughts on this, for she can live with or without it.
Thoughts on yourself: She's proud, believes in herself and she has faith that she will find what she's looking for. She's also proud of how she cares of various people, be they Valkrye or human, she is kind.
*What other people think about you: She doesn't know much, they seem to like her though.
Personality: Kind, Caring, lovable and usually cheerful. She has her quirks though, as do most. She's a scardy cat, and not at night, during the day; when she can see things clearly she can sometimes panic, while she likes people she's not good at dealing with them usually until you get to know her, when she knows you well she becomes a loyal and very admirable partner.
*Warning Label: Warning: Wolf's Loyalty
House: Being a winged Valkyrie with stats; few though they may be she lives where her owner keeps her.
E-Wall: It's a tenor toned man's voice, referring to her as 'friend' more often than not.
*Flashback: Her eyes had opened to bright lights, people surrounding her, that is her first memory, and the rest are just flashes of images, being moved and carted around, given a number, a home, told how this world worked. She had been told that she was a Valkrye; while she didn't know what that was at the time she quickly learned about her...strange powers, that the humans who had created her didn't have. Ice...cold and beautiful she learned to use this skill, learned quickly, then one day it all stopped, no one came to see her, there was no one around but her and a few other Valkrye's who had been left in the hotel, apparently she knew everything she needed to know and so she really began her life as an unwinged yet...strong Valkrye in search of a good owner.
DarkAngel5.jpg
Extra
Relationships: Lucifer- that's her owner who she always does her best to please.
Valkrye/Owner Availability: Taken
*Information: N/A
*Additional: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, i got a question: if i, a valkyrie, kiss another valkyrie... We get owned by the other? Can we wing?

@Arius LaVari

Of course, it isn't the color of the wings that matter it's their structure. I mean they look remotely like angel wings and not, like, flying squirrel wings.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Looks like there are only Valkeryes at the moment. Is it cool if I create an Owner and Valkerye?

And can I reserve these spots:
{Your Chara's Name} Of The South
{Your Chara's Name} #6

Just to go over a few things:
As a special owner, how many Valkeryes are you allowed to own max?
As a special Valkerye, would you have a "cooler" power than higher numbers?

Also, should I try to recruit people for this?

Looks like there are only Valkeryes at the moment. Is it cool if I create an Owner and Valkerye?

And can I reserve these spots:
{Your Chara's Name} Of The South
{Your Chara's Name} #6

Just to go over a few things:
As a special owner, how many Valkeryes are you allowed to own max?
As a special Valkerye, would you have a "cooler" power than higher numbers?

Also, should I try to recruit people for this?
Well. I hadn't decided a max or anything, just be in reason considering your characters potential and personality. Also keep in mind their are only five hundred Valkrye native to the city along with a few foreign ones and the amount of Valkrye possess all have to live in your home.
Yes, as long as it's not a direct god-mod you can and should most certainly have a cooler power, so to speak.

The spots are reserved, just remember your Valkrye can't be with your owner. And feel free to recruit people.

I would like to reserve the "Of the East" Spot, I'll try to get a CS up as soon as possible...

Could someone suggest some pictures to use for a female Valkerye? I'm trying to do mine like Muse's and Serenity's, but I can't seem to find any characters to use.

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn I can't really suggest girls without generally knowing her personality

@Lunar❖Muse Um, after everyone completes there CS's that has reserved a spot I'll start it. Also whats with the Lunar thing? Are you guys with the Lunar thing some sort of Iwaku group or something?

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn I can't really suggest girls without generally knowing her personality

@Lunar❖Muse Um, after everyone completes there CS's that has reserved a spot I'll start it. Also whats with the Lunar thing? Are you guys with the Lunar thing some sort of Iwaku group or something?
*nods head* it is suppose to be an "elite" group of RPers but I was invited... I don't know if I can be called an "elite" RPer but I like the idea of having other people that are in the same level of RPing and being able to discuss ideas and stuff like that...

❝Quote❞
Basic Information
avatar_ryuuji_takasu_by_ofidus-d57jtar.jpg

Name: Ryuji Takasu-son
*Nickname: None, of the East
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
❝Quote❞
Owner Statistics

Valkrye: None yet
Potential: 388
Fights Participated In: null
Fights won: null
Fights lost: null
*Attitude Toward Valkrye: Only has really heard of them through boards like reddit, although he has been doing research on the concept of them.
Ryuuji-Takasu-anime-32884929-600-339.jpg

❝Quote❞
Personal Self

• Easy-going people
  • Swords
  • Music
  • Piano

Dislikes:
  • Useless bloodshed
  • Jocks
  • People who assume things about him
  • Snobby brats
  • Rice

Fears:
  • Not being strong enough to save someone
  • Living longer than 89
  • Homework
  • Schools
  • Water
latest

*Things That Stress You Out:
  • A lot of fighting
  • Women
  • Random anger
  • Fish
  • Chicken

Goals:
  • One day being strong enough to save everyone
  • Being able to one day know the truth about what PV is (he only knows it by PV, and even from there, he does not know much more.)
  • To master the art of swordsmanship

*Unrealistic Dreams: To have a harem (the guy is 22 and single, can you really blame him?)

Life Accomplishments: He made his one and only blade when he was 15, and he still carries it daily, hidden.

*Thoughts on humans: They are blubbering fools who need to learn about reality.

*Thoughts on society/government: He feels that in some situations, that they haven't grown away from the habits of fish.

Thoughts on yourself: He sometimes feels that no one cares much for what happens to him, so he doesn't.

*What other people think about you: People sometimes get carried away talking to him since he comes from money, but most ignore him.

f01c16ddd3f0810c54800b51531e6157.jpg

Personality:
*Warning Label: Includes very little amount of emotions, you have been warned.

House: He moved out of his parent's home, but still lives on the property, which covers several acres of land, with three buildings, the main, and two smaller houses, one of which is his. There are also a few small single room areas, for the maids and butlers.
highschool-of-the-dead-10-03.jpg

E-Wall: Female voice, usually gets directly to the point, with the occasional conversation.
*Flashback: When he was in grade school, they were learning about the Samurai, and what they believed in. Most of this went to the aspect of respecting, and defending, women. This caused him to aspire to be one, only more modern. Therefore, he tends to be a lot more respectful to women, even if they don't treat him the same way.
❝Quote❞
Extra
Relationships: Went to school/ is friends with Aniera Corvilton (Calls him 'Susan')
Valkrye/Owner Availability: I am in need of a Valkrye, so if anyone wants to be owned by him, feel free to pm me, and we can decide how we run into each other IC.
*Information: I know the first name is a bit weird, but one of the pictures wouldn't work without it, I can change it though, and get a different picture if it is really needed.
*Additional: I plan to have his cs grow as he grows IC, so it is very bare right now, but in a month or two, I hope to increase it's size x3.

3090694_1354393344360.92res_500_300.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
3864_9085.png

❝I hear the beat of your heart. It annoys me. I must silence it.❞

Basic Information

Name: Cecilia Silvia Nërumi
*Nickname: Cecily
Species: Valkrye

❝Just when you thought the peace had come, all hell breaks loose.❞

Valkrye Statistics

Number: #6
Power: Crystal
Owner: (Will Be) Lucifer Carlisle Atticus Lockwood De Grantaine
Owner's Potential: Will Be) 390
Teammates: (List additional Valkrye your Owner has if applicable, if they are NPC's just list a number)
Wins: 118
Losses: 7
Assists: 1

❝Oh, but you would look so much better with a crystal sticking through your face!❞

Personal Self

-Fighting
-Winning
-Reading
-Climbing

Dislikes:
-Coffee!
-
Milk
-Losing
-Stuck-up b*****s
-Tight, closed spaces
-Drugs

Fears:
-Death
-Dropping in rank
-Failing to protect her owner

Goals:
-To defeat the top Valkeyre alone
-To become the top Valkerye
-To have the strongest owner
-To destroy all who oppose her
-To win the game

*Unrealistic Dreams:
-To fly to the moon

Life Accomplishments:
-Becoming Rank #6
-Learning to read Latin

*Thoughts on humans: "Humans are frail, weak creatures, compared to us. They don't have powers. They must resort to killing each other using fire and pellets of metal."
*Thoughts on society/government: "These people suck."
Thoughts on yourself: "I think I am a fairly lovable person. I am kind to most people. Though I will destroy anyone I must to rise to the top."
*What other people think about you: "I don't know. I normally punch them before they can speak..."
Personality: She can be quite kind, but also ruthless. She will stop at almost nothing to rise to the top. She wishes to be stronger than anyone else, to rule all who are weaker. If you are a b***h to her, she will be one in return.

*Warning Label: WARNING! CONTAINS SHARP OBECTS! POSSIBILITY TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK! PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION!
House: (Will Be) A three level pent house near the middle of the western district.
E-Wall: (Will Be)
kagamine-rin-and-len-76-append.jpg

E-Wall: Two child-like voices; one of female origin (Rin) and male (Len). A slight British accent programmed in to give Lucifer the feel of home.

❝Enough interrogation. I'm stabbing him.❞

Extra
Relationships: "I have heard of a few owners. Altid, Ryuji, Nora, and Lucifer. Altid and Nora both sound pretty strong, but Lucifer is pretty good, as well. Ryuji has never been in a battle before, though... Why have I even heard of someone that lame... I don't hear much of other Valkeryes, but I have heard of Ellesandra. She was the #10 Valkerye.
Valkrye/Owner Availability: Taken!
*Information: Nothing to put here, at the moment.
*Additional: She is my favorite character I have ever made. Fun, sarcastic, fierce. Gonna be fun using her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

taiga-aisaka-aisaka-taiga-22553810-600-767.jpg

❝Whenever a Valkerye falls, sadness washes over me. I do not wish to cause this pain, but I must.❞

Basic Information

Name: Aniera Corvilton
*Nickname: Nora / Nora of the South
Species: Human

154501tzm3g9aga3zw1yyq.jpg

❝When the fight is over, do you really want to be the one standing there? The one who has killed so many?❞

Owner Statistics

Valkrye: 11 Valkeyre
Potential: 416/500
Fights Participated In: 213
Fights won: 209
Fights lost: 4
*Attitude Toward Valkrye: "I believe that they are equal to us, though with powers. I treat them how I would treat my family."

torad3ora.jpg

❝B****es. B****es everywhere.❞

Personal Self

-Tea
-Piano
-Lyre
-Music in general
-Singing
-Snow

Dislikes:
-Dark Chocolate
-Coffee
-Retards
-Killing
-Power-Crazed Maniacs
-Lots of Blood

Fears:
-Losing her voice
-Heights
-Needles

*Things That Stress You Out:
-Exams
-Retards
-Her friend, Ryuji
-Girl Problems...

Goals:
-To put an end to the fighting

*Unrealistic Dreams:
-To own a dragon

Life Accomplishments:
-Finishing school as one of the top students
-Becoming a powerful Owner

*Thoughts on humans: "The world is lucky. They know not of the fights we must endure."

*Thoughts on society/government: "Hate 'em. Kill 'em. Bury 'em live. They allow this insanity, so I don't believe that they are right to lead a nation."

Thoughts on yourself: "I'm likable... I think. Ryuji likes me, so that's gotta count for something, right? People thought of me as 'too kind' when the fights started. I proved them wrong. I don't want to fight, but I can't lose. I must keep going. I have my reasons."

*What other people think about you: "I don't care to listen to what others think of me. If they think something good: Great! I still don't care. If they think something bad: Oh well! Again, I don't care. What matters to me is what I think of myself.

Personality: She is like a normal 19-year-old girl, normally. Admiring guys, buying things she doesn't need. When in battle, she becomes focused, concentrating on the battle. She can be quite sarcastic and funny, but mess with her or her friends, and you'll have your own foot shoved somewhere painful.

*Warning Label: WARNING! CONTENTS MAY HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED THE BOX AND MIGHT POSSIBLY BE USING YOUR TV! TREAT WITH CAUTION! CONTENTS ARE VERY PRONE TO EMOTIONAL EXPOLOSIONS!

House:
5ab2324f286c0e8d2320912617d1a8ac.jpg

E-Wall: Her E-Wall speaks with the voice of a distinguished British butler. It is kind and friendly.

a-Aisaka-Taiga-Wallpaper-1169x825.jpg

❝Ryuji! Stop hissing at the cat and lets go!❞

Extra
Relationships: She has heard of the owners of the East, West, and North. She knew the East quite well. It was her friend Ryuji. He was cool, but could be a bit of a bother at times. She didn't really know of any Valkeryes, though.
Valkrye/Owner Availability: I am open to taking a Valkerye.
*Information: She lives alone in this mansion, unless you count her Valkeryes and servants.
*Additional: This was difficult to do... She will most likely change a lot during the RP. I'll see what happens.

Toradora%201%20resized.jpg

O.K. Mine is now complete.... unless something needs to be changed.

I know! I'm sorry his name didn't really follow how it was wanted though, just thought it would make for an oddity.... That and his personality would fit in quite well (although he isn't exact, obviously.... didn't want to be one of those people...) You'll also see Aisaka show up as well, well, her picture at least....

Status
Not open for further replies.