• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies...again. My internet is not working at all except in a few precious moments, but it will be resolved by Sunday. So, I can say that we should be able to start Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I hope you guys are okay with waiting a little longer! I had every intention of starting a week ago, but life just hates me right now.
Aye, no problem, although... It seems like everyone is gone...

A suggestion, try to get a co-GM to keep this alive when you are not here.

im not dead
i just havent been getting replies
MUCH LIKE 5 OTHER FORUMS I HAVENT BEEN GETTING REPLIES FROM
OH MY GOD

anyways
WE CAN DO DIS!
*tags everyone*
@ShiroKiyoshi
(basically the only one that said he'd drop and hasn't come back)
~
EY @kimsim12
Power is Slavery
^ will direct you to my char because idk if it's accepted too.

do deelele doo.
I want to make another character but that would require much more typing.

ehh
ima go reread the rules and see if i can anyways

We will be starting next Wednesday, and I will take into consideration about getting a co-GM. I can pretty much guarantee, however, that I will be very active as soon as I fix my internet.

My god when did this all start! I didn't get any notifications D: well I'm still here if that's alright :D

Last edited:
@Dip @Eon @Honey @RainDash @ShiroKiyoshi @The Writing Owl @Clear @Shadows @RaineSensei @No Face @The Bus Driver @Zackymas

I'm tagging everyone that posted a character sheet because I basically need to know who is still with this and who is not. Apologies if you already said you were leaving; I just want to make sure. I can guarantee that we will be starting on Wednesday, but there is a small possibility that we will start earlier.

By the way (and I should have mentioned this), I will be pairing the slaves and masters. This is for efficiency and time-effectiveness. The list will be posted before we start on Wednesday and after I post my characters.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I understand if those who said they were going to drop this do not decide to come back, but it would be great if you did so! :)

Also, I have thought about getting a co-GM, and I have decided to acquire one. I will decide who to appoint as co-GM after roleplaying begins, so I can get a feel for how effective everyone is at being able to drive a plot without the main driver (a.k.a. me).

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CO-GM/WILL BE UNABLE TO DO SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFOREHAND.

I can make a character sheet, as soon as someone tells me how many masters and how many slaves there are.

@Ananfal
If I'm correct, there should be 12 super-humans/slaves and 11 humans/masters. One person has yet to post their human character, and I've already PM'd them about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back