Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies...again. My internet is not working at all except in a few precious moments, but it will be resolved by Sunday. So, I can say that we should be able to start Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I hope you guys are okay with waiting a little longer! I had every intention of starting a week ago, but life just hates me right now.
Aye, no problem, although... It seems like everyone is gone...

A suggestion, try to get a co-GM to keep this alive when you are not here.

im not dead
i just havent been getting replies
MUCH LIKE 5 OTHER FORUMS I HAVENT BEEN GETTING REPLIES FROM
OH MY GOD

anyways
WE CAN DO DIS!
*tags everyone*
@ShiroKiyoshi
(basically the only one that said he'd drop and hasn't come back)
~
EY @kimsim12
Power is Slavery
^ will direct you to my char because idk if it's accepted too.

Everyone so far is accepted. :)

I'll finish my character sheet later

do deelele doo.
I want to make another character but that would require much more typing.

ehh
ima go reread the rules and see if i can anyways

We will be starting next Wednesday, and I will take into consideration about getting a co-GM. I can pretty much guarantee, however, that I will be very active as soon as I fix my internet.

My god when did this all start! I didn't get any notifications D: well I'm still here if that's alright :D

Last edited:
@Dip @Eon @Honey @RainDash @ShiroKiyoshi @The Writing Owl @Clear @Shadows @RaineSensei @No Face @The Bus Driver @Zackymas

I'm tagging everyone that posted a character sheet because I basically need to know who is still with this and who is not. Apologies if you already said you were leaving; I just want to make sure. I can guarantee that we will be starting on Wednesday, but there is a small possibility that we will start earlier.

By the way (and I should have mentioned this), I will be pairing the slaves and masters. This is for efficiency and time-effectiveness. The list will be posted before we start on Wednesday and after I post my characters.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I understand if those who said they were going to drop this do not decide to come back, but it would be great if you did so! :)

Also, I have thought about getting a co-GM, and I have decided to acquire one. I will decide who to appoint as co-GM after roleplaying begins, so I can get a feel for how effective everyone is at being able to drive a plot without the main driver (a.k.a. me).

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CO-GM/WILL BE UNABLE TO DO SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFOREHAND.

Glad to hear it!

I'm still in. Gonna finisb my character sheet now~

Finished my sheet

I can make a character sheet, as soon as someone tells me how many masters and how many slaves there are.

@Ananfal
If I'm correct, there should be 12 super-humans/slaves and 11 humans/masters. One person has yet to post their human character, and I've already PM'd them about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.