Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! Geez, I apologize for disappearing! I was very, very busy (excuse of the year, right?), and finals did not help. I would still love to do this, but I understand if no one is interested. As far as characters go, everyone is accepted.

I'll be far more active from this point on, promise. :)

I'm game if others are game.

i would like go know if this is still open? If so I'll post my characters tonight.

I'd like to join if it's still open

Feel free to join! I'll have my characters up within the next day or so, so take your time! My plan is to start Sunday or Monday. ;)

Human
Name: Alexandria
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:
stylish_anime_girl_by_danesse198-d6lra3m.png

Personality: Alexandria is outgoing and friendly. She is hardworking and loves making people smile.
Biography: She was born to a mother that is a doctor and a father that is a lawyer. She grew up an only child and was spoiled. Even though she was spoiled she didn't turn out to be a snob unless it was to slaves.
Class: Upper-class
Other Information:

Super-Human
Name: Sabah
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance:
Roleplay_zps6ad46567.jpg

Personality: Sabah is quiet and calm. No matter what is happening he remains calm and quiet, however his powers don't always stay calm.
Biography: Sabah was a street rat born to a prostitute mother who passed away when he was 3. Since then he learned to take care of himself. Before he was ten he survived by stealing stuff and after he was ten he was put into slavery
Class: Poor-lower class
Power: Shadows, Sabah can control the shadows and manipulate them as he wishes. Though he is still learning to control them.
Power Weekness: Light, anything bright that destroys shadows.
Power Strength: 94
Other Information:

Last edited:
Human

Name:
Celeste Levesque

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
4b7cdfda33d4eab7ea09b0eb808a0d50.jpg

Personality:
Celeste is the type to think that money can buy anything, but this by no means makes her an arrogant person. She is only slightly ignorant and inexperienced due to being cooped up inside the house her entire childhood. At heart and by nature, she is a shy and kind with a nearly nonexistent anger. She approaches cautiously, yet curiously when in contact with new things. If she takes a liking to it, she wholeheartedly accepts and loves it no matter what.

She's an innocent and pure woman filled with curiosity. Her constant stream of questions and wonders often annoy or bother the others who work in her household. As for how others view her, she is seen as lovable and someone who people want to protect, which often result in doting from others.

Biography:
As a child, Celeste was brought up under close watch from her parents. Being the only child, she was soon to be the heiress of their family's fortune. Her constant tutor sessions and such rarely left her with any time to wonder about the outside world. Years went by and her schedule loosened up, so did her parents strictness. They allowed her small periods of time to venture out into the city with a chaperon constantly at her side.

Despite growing older, she still remained curious about the city. By the time she was 21, she had only been out 12 times for less than 30 minutes per trip. This was partly due to the fact that she had to take over her fathers business. Her position in his business became even more public and influential, her father decided to hire a super-human slave to watch over her more so than the ones at home.

Class:
Rich

Other Information:
N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super-Human

Name:
Sylus

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
anime-beautiful-girl-long-hair-Favim.com-2169068.jpg

Personality:
Sylus can be described as lifeless and unmotivated, which most can understand because she's a slave, but it wasn't always like this. Before being separated from her brother, she was energetic and always smiling. After all, she loved her brother dearly. Despite that she preferred to do things alone and efficiently rather than in a group, she was still very social. However, she completely cut herself off from others and her own emotions after losing her beloved brother. She became the emotionless, quiet, and distant person she is today.

Biography:

Before the age of 10, Sylus had lived with her older brother, Caine. He was the only person who treated her with care, which was rare where she lived. He was the only person that ever saw her more lovable side. However, she was cursed with powers and her brother was not. When her time came, she was separated from Caine and sold off. At her age, this was a traumatizing experience and left her with a complete personality change.

Class:
Poor

Power:
Portal Creation

Strengths :
Able to transport anything within a certain distance
Doesn't require physical strength
Can create multiple portals at once

Weaknesses :
Drains her depending on how large the object being transported is
Can only transport herself a max of 10 meter

Power Strength:

Other Information:
N/A

Last edited:
Still here. Any idea when we start?

I just want to go for the record before I abandon this RP-- if anyone wants to use my characters, they are more than welcome to!!

I would like to join, though I may have some difficulty getting used to two characters again

I would like to join, though I may have some difficulty getting used to two characters again
Go!

We are right now just waiting for the GM. Hey, handing two characters isn't that bad, it's like following two TV series at the time.

I'll get used to it again, I used to play numerous characters at once, but I haven't done that in a long time ^^"

Apologies...again. My internet is not working at all except in a few precious moments, but it will be resolved by Sunday. So, I can say that we should be able to start Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I hope you guys are okay with waiting a little longer! I had every intention of starting a week ago, but life just hates me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.