POTW: Asmo's Punishment!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should we punish Asmodeus with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, no, it's COULD care less because you were actually showing affection for Diana. You might actually like people! WHOA.

Well Asmo I'm sorry I care more about the stability of the community than you not being able to let go of a joke.

Now go to your room and do something Brittish, like stand in a queue.

Thank you for your apology. I'm glad you're coming around.

Oh, and now I've been demoted.

Well done, Iwaku Staff. You truly handled this with professionalism and maturity.

OH LOOK ASMO GOT FIRED! >.> so I was completely wrong they meant it. Lets all hate on Asmo.

Thank god. Someone finally found some sense and gave this tyrant the boot. /throws tomatoes.

Oh no! D: But we DIDN'T fire him!

Clearly this means he was hacked after all! O_______O

They can't even avoid hypocrisy in their own fucking punishment thread.

I'm gonna get my friends to hack the shit out of this place.

This stopped being funny way too long ago. While Asmodeus is too frickin clever for his own good, he is also good at what he is supposed to do. Can we have him back please?

They won't take me back.

They don't want me upstaging them all with my roleplays that bring in 60+ players.

And he wouldn't want to be back, not with all the extra trolling he could do.

Yes, yes it IS stupid that people actually believe this stuff. >>

Please don't make me have to do an Asmo style blog about all of the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS JOKES AND TROLLING going on in this thread.

....cause at this point, I think anyone that seriously believes we're picking on Asmo and doesn't have the common sense to decipher obvious nonsense kinda deserves to get trolled. o_o;

To the lovely chaps and chapettes who think this shit is serious and stuff.

Here is a link to a Wikipedia article; I recommend you read it most thoroughly, since it's clearly a concept you've not encountered before.

I'll be moving my roleplays to a new site that I've created for REAL artists.

It will staffed by proper professionals who don't do this kind of childish shit.