POTW: Asmo's Punishment!

What should we punish Asmodeus with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, yeah. I wasn't mocking past members or anything with that. Nope. Not at all.

Awe, you guys, Im touched that I got a mension...also a little offended but mostly touched...in a special place.

Personally I voted option one...because Im self centered and could care less about gender roles. But thats me.

Anyway, I say that we turn him into a woman. He's only allowed to play the princess in peril S&M in every RP he's in...

Just when one special snowflake retorting cycle ends, another begins....

Oh dear...

I humbly request that Asmo roleplay as this character.

GAIS, GAIS. SERIOUSLY, GAIS.

MAKE ASMO CHALLENGE BANE TO A FREESTYLE COMPETITION.

IT'S PERFECT.

Oddly I wouldnt mind watching that, were it that I had more time on my hands

A smallish chunk of my soul died from this... I vote we make Asmo give me a bit of his in return. I could be a bit more witty after all, and would love his ability to actually give great posts.

You make a good point, Mako.

Maybe... as GRATITUDE for all the great roleplays, sound writing advice, rules-enforcement and general merriment that I've provided Iwaku for the last 6 years, you should forgive me this minor prank and allow me to continue with my life.

Or alternatively, just continue sending out the message that nothing is ever good enough for you people.

:]

:P

You're good enough for me! :P Hail Asmo!

Please add "HAIL ASMO" to the poll.

I say we either make him do a horrible, one-liner smut RP with the worst roleplayer we can find on the internet or we force to watch him Tommy Wiseau's The Room for 168 hours straight without letting him sleep. Both should be adequate for what he has done.

I almost kinda want to change my vote to see what Asmo's awkward bisexual vampire is all about. o_____o

Forced to post here, but not in pity.

RELEASE THE YAOI FANGIRLS UPON HIS VM WALL.

Just because. Just. Because.

I'msosorryAsmoIdon'tevenknowyou.

next poll is gonna suck compared to this one =(

February should be themed as the staffers-outing-staffers month :D
Public bickering like this is fun, even if it's NOT REAL AT ALL, AND THE GROWN UPS ARE JUST FUCKING AROUND

It's a tie.

The poll is null and void.

But Gregster, you're so clever and productive you can do both - at the same time :D

Okay... I'll have to work out which alt Envyverse is currently using with his mobile app.

*runs a search for BATSHIT INSANE newcomer comments*