POTW: Asmo's Punishment!

What should we punish Asmodeus with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I can still see the original purpose of this thread.

It's that tiny dot on the horizon; if you squint your eyes you can just about still see it.

Thank you, Fox, for those timely and most-welcome comments on leadership. I think all of us could benefit from the wisdom of someone who's been in the military, like yourself. Your experiences far outstrip anything that we could possibly fathom and we are truly lucky to have you amongst us. Your modesty, your honesty, your courage in speaking your mind when so many others hold back for fear of ridicule - these are qualities that place you high above even the most competent Admin.

We would never have seen the error of the ways, or the Aristotlean logic you expound, were it not for you making the ultimate sacrifice to serve your country and truly be all that a man can be.

If I had the choice, I would replace Diana with your good self. Someone who has served in the military, who has seen shit that we can't imagine, and been trained in ways that we lowly people could not even BEGIN to deal with, makes you the Ubermensch that we are sorely needing.

And your willingness to call yourself a dick in public? That self-deprecation is truly, truly admirable.

You have my unending respect.

I love you so much you can [verb] my sister. <3

Sometimes I feel bad ass, but thats because I live by a simple mindset. WWAD What would Asmo Do also known as WWDD What wouldn't Diana Do.

Stay sexy and frosty and don't let the [derogatory term for female] screw with you too much.

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted that.

I just read all of this.

I had an irksome day and this made it all better. I'm fuckin crying, man. Laughed too hard, you know?

Oh, and added note:

I believe that if Diana and Asmo really weren't friends, she wouldn't have him in her signature, used in a example of proper grammar.

Will we ever know which he really did? Does Jack really exist, or did someone just accidentally make an action into a properly capitalized name?

Make him make a character for every roleplay in the fantasy category with their names starting with each letter of the alphabet

Make him make a character for every roleplay in the fantasy category with their names starting with each letter of the alphabet

I think he does that anyway, on his own...

I'm all for making Asmo snuggle noobies with a smile on his face and no sarcasm allowed, because sarcasm is superduper scary.

Damn, I had trouble thinking of a good punishment aside from having him sit on a cactus...

I may do this anyway, regardless of the poll.

*rides off on his motorbike*

Come to think of it...

I had a roleplay to sell
Don't ask me, running it's hell
Diana said I'd do well
To launch the viral way.

"Just do whatever you wish,
We'll make it mysterious!
"I'm looking forward to this!"
Was what I heard her say.

"Vay's cool, I've told him,
Hipsters love encoding
This site's mind needs blowing
Love that Mythos quoting, baby!"

Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
These posts don't look right,
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?

Hey, I don't know you,
But I'm too lazy
To check your name twice
Just hit the Send key
And all three hundred guys
Saw my grand scheme
Oh what a blunder
So freak out, maybe?

You took your time with the code,
I got so bored that I trolled
You worked out nothing at all,
It made me escalate
When people asked "What's the deal?"
I wondered were they for real?
Why would a hacker reveal
Their actions in that way?

My joke was holding,
Jerked knees, Parson's moaning
Grimm was twelve-year-oldin'
Your account's been banned now baby!

Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?

Hey, I don't know you,
But I'm too lazy
To check your name twice
Just hit the Send key
And all three hundred guys
Saw my grand scheme
Oh what a blunder
So freak out, maybe?

For fuck's sake read the post again before you get mad
You'll see it's so bad, the ruse is so, so bad
Your lack of common sense has got me feeling so sad
And you should know that, my alt is called Prosehack...

...hack...

We're not a site, for complaining,
So if you can't read, just stop roleplaying

Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?

Before you delete your account just take a step back
You'll see that Prosehack ain't got her name in black
If she was real she would already have been Mod-whacked
And you should know that.

So bullshit, maybe?

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at this thread...Oh wait, I'm laughing. That's good.And I think I might just make that song my new ring tone. :)

You have poor taste in numbers.

Five dolla foot long. High five, Five-o, you have five fingers and toes. Five serves as a medium between the nearest ten. So in a form it can be liken to balance, easly tipped. One more or less and the rounding up and down can alter the equation. Five also is the number for the amounts of fucks I give.

That's why I love five.

So you do give a fuck? FIVE in fact.

Your attempt to appear nonchalant has failed. Please delete your account and try a new persona (one that adds up with the evidence, preferably).

So anwyay, when does this poll end? I need to start forcing Enyverse to have sex with me. :3

So you do give a fuck? FIVE in fact.

Your attempt to appear nonchalant has failed. Please delete your account and try a new persona (one that adds up with the evidence, preferably).

So anwyay, when does this poll end? I need to start forcing Enyverse to have sex with me. :3

I give five fucks about myself. And those close to me, that is all.

I truly hope that is all.

But it probably won't be.

It's poll of the WEEK, Asmo! You have to wait until saturday to get the final vote count! 8D

So we have to endure FIVE more days of Mr Fox constantly retorting here in order to prove that he hasn't lost his nerve in the ill-considered attempt to hijack a thread with the desperate insistence that he's a badboy who plays by his own rules?

Well, I suppose it IS his favourite number.

*pulls up a chair*

This is my most popular poll yet! 8D