Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
If you are behind on the local Iwaku Gossip, recently there was a super awesome viral advertising campaign for the latest and great Mythos roleplay THE VAULT WAR! Of course, things went terribly awry when Asmo overestimated the collective intelligence in dealing with deciphering disguised clues so soon after an actual hacking. Silly Asmo.

Therefore to help all of you poor, upset, terrorized and abused members feel a little better, you get to decide what awful thing we do to Asmodeus in retribution! Please vote on the poll and we shall surely do these things to him at the next earliest convenience!

Wait... what?

Er... Diana.... shouldn't we be doing this in private?

I know that I pissed off the Admins... but humiliating me in public? Is that really the best way to handle this?

Seriously... this is unprofessional. You're blaming me for what the hackers did.

I don't deserve this.

Anyone who reads this before it's deleted, please help. Please PM Diana and tell her that this is unfair.

I'M BOYCOTTING THIS POLL DUE TO THE LACK OF A 'FEED HIM TO BEARS' OPTION.

C'MON, DIANA. POOR SHOW.

Send Chaos to spend a fun-filled roleplay weekend with Asmo!

Whoa whoa whoa! You leave me the hell out of this!

And you know, as a second thought? Just what the hell do you think you are implying?

I am doing what an Administrator does best.

Offend as many people as possible and then ban everyone who complains. 8D

Seriously, this is not the way to run a public and democratic website that exists to protect members' constitutional rights.

No wonder hackers come after you.

You guys are all amatuers.

If you really want to get under Asmo's skin, you should make him watch 4 episodes of Naruto or Bleach.

He needs to have yaoi buttsex with Chaos. It's the only way he'll learn.

We can make him write "pristine, blue eyes", in his non-writing hand. 10,000 times. In pig latin. Whenever he stops, we beat him with pillows and bad grammar.

Or we could just spit on him. Anything sounds good to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These suggestions are awesome.

His punishment should be to do a shot for shot remake of this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XP5lz2CYNR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Diana, Tegan, and whatever poor dumb bastards that have the misfortune of living near them should also be in this video

And yes, he must reprieve the classic role that made him a RP MEGASTAR, GOTHMO, to do the Girugamesh guy justice

Vote for my option. Come you guys, you know it's the best. Don't lie to yourself. REVOTE IF YOU HAVE TO

fuck this, I need to catch up with the latest adventure time I haven't seen

*runs off with happyfaces*

I think everybody on the site spamming him with PMs could be fun...and then making him read EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE!

He did that already, E-Claire xD.

I'm totally down for having him be the love doctor to needy teens and their problems. /nods

You Leave that magnificent bastard alone before the Asmocorp laser cutter behind me activates.

…Let's make him watch 'The Room.'