POTW: Asmo's Punishment!

What should we punish Asmodeus with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Asmo, he's a big dick like me. And he can RP better than most.

Hacking happens hard to stop it. Sure you can "limit" it. And he has done a good job at that thus far. When I was most of your ages, rping I remember our site getting hacked monthly or every couple months whenever we banned some scrotum.

If you fire him I think it is only fair to fire everyone. if you punish him, it is only logical to punish all the other Admins. When you have power and share that power with others. When one fails as you put it than you all have failed. This is the most basic truth when it comes to leadership. And a good leader knows when to admit their failures.

Is Asmo really gonna be punished? I didn't think he did anything wrong....

The "hacked" PM was an advertisement made by a particular person in question to advertise a particular RP known as Vault Wars which resulted in mass panick from people who didn't really pay attention, some angry people, some quitters, a bit of laughter from particular people (myself included) and a big ol headache from the rest of staff resulting in this here thread.

If people spent a bit more time peeking in the chat once in a while, I'm pretty sure they'd find pieces of what's going on and understand a little bit more. Honestly, I think Iwaku's staff is amazing and a hell of a lot more open than the other sites I've modded/admined on over the past fifteen years.

Y'all should really learn to take a joke and stop thinking of Diana as the bad guy because she's a really nice person who puts time and effort into this site that we all enjoy among with the rest of admins, mods and community helpers. If Chaos was truly offended by the poll, than he/she should speak up for themself rather than allowing others to assume or insult staff. It just makes things messier and I'm pretty sure it was meant as a light hearted joke and in no way a personal attack.

Lighten up folks, <3.

P.S.

I'm now thinking that we should force Asmo to watch all three seasons of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with fellow bronies, =D.

Is Asmo really gonna be punished? I didn't think he did anything wrong....

I actually don't know and I also don't think he did anything wrong, just because we have a bunch of members who are a bit slow and panic easily...like cows. >.>

That's right, Awaken. I didn't. This is how things work on Iwaku. Public hazing. Public humiliation. They think it's funny to hurt people like this.

Yes it is funny to hurt people like you. Your an asshole. Besides it isn't really hurting you we are just teasing or is the little Asmo not have thick enough skin?

And wow, Hunter... WOW. You should go into politics with that kind of bullshit.

I will take that as a compliment. Besides I meant every word, maybe I'm just deluded and everyone really is evil and trying to hurt you, but I doubt it.

Fuck all of you.

I love you too! <3'

Because he's the hero Iwaku deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll punish him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a witty asshole, a brilliant role player...a dark mod.

Thank you, Fox, for those timely and most-welcome comments on leadership. I think all of us could benefit from the wisdom of someone who's been in the military, like yourself. Your experiences far outstrip anything that we could possibly fathom and we are truly lucky to have you amongst us. Your modesty, your honesty, your courage in speaking your mind when so many others hold back for fear of ridicule - these are qualities that place you high above even the most competent Admin.

We would never have seen the error of the ways, or the Aristotlean logic you expound, were it not for you making the ultimate sacrifice to serve your country and truly be all that a man can be.

If I had the choice, I would replace Diana with your good self. Someone who has served in the military, who has seen shit that we can't imagine, and been trained in ways that we lowly people could not even BEGIN to deal with, makes you the Ubermensch that we are sorely needing.

And your willingness to call yourself a dick in public? That self-deprecation is truly, truly admirable.

You have my unending respect.

My God... This poll has unleashed the monsters behind each our masks; clawing invisible war lines through us; our monsters will not stop until the last one is rent.

*sets up a lawn chair* 8I

Fuck off, Tegan.

Who the FUCK are you anyway? What do you do here?

Seriously, you're not online for WEEKS at a time and then suddenly you think you can come in here and start bitching at all of us?

I bet you're fat and ugly and alone.

Asmo was an Engineer, that doesn't count as being a soldier. He just builded stuff.

Thank you, Fox, for those timely and most-welcome comments on leadership. I think all of us could benefit from the wisdom of someone who's been in the military, like yourself. Your experiences far outstrip anything that we could possibly fathom and we are truly lucky to have you amongst us. Your modesty, your honesty, your courage in speaking your mind when so many others hold back for fear of ridicule - these are qualities that place you high above even the most competent Admin.

We would never have seen the error of the ways, or the Aristotlean logic you expound, were it not for you making the ultimate sacrifice to serve your country and truly be all that a man can be.

If I had the choice, I would replace Diana with your good self. Someone who has served in the military, who has seen shit that we can't imagine, and been trained in ways that we lowly people could not even BEGIN to deal with, makes you the Ubermensch that we are sorely needing.

And your willingness to call yourself a dick in public? That self-deprecation is truly, truly admirable.

You have my unending respect.

I'm calling bullshit on Asmos part, but if he actually means it I agree to some extent. The current Admins/Mods are all awesome. I'm sure Fox would be too. But the military is different from civilian groups, and the Internet is different from civilian groups and Iwaku is different from the Internet so...That being said I still think a military vet would be an awesome mod/admin. >.>

Fuck off, Tegan.

Who the FUCK are you anyway? What do you do here?

Seriously, you're not online for WEEKS at a time and then suddenly you think you can come in here and start bitching at all of us?

I bet you're fat and ugly and alone.

And for people who don't get this. Asmo and Tegan are married. :P And I assume happy.

That being said I still think a military vet would be an awesome mod/admin. >.>
Damn straight. Even if they're a complete self-righteous entitled egocentric with zero social skills ALL THAT should be overlooked because they have a picture of a guy in uniform on their profile.

Shit like that MEANS something.

And for your information, Rory, I was a LIEUTENANT. You should show me some RESPECT and allow me to insult you without repercussions.

It's the only honourable thing to do.

And very funny, Hunter. I wouldn't touch Tegan with a 10 foot stick.

Holy shit.
How did it escalate to this?
I didn't know Iwaku could have so much drama.
God, if I wanted this type of bull I would watch presidential debates.

I'm doing my best to end it, Lovable. I really am.

I propose this should be moved to Asylum! Or maybe close the thread. And maybe the admins need to make another PSA explaining to people what exactly is happening. Though this thread is funny as hell. XD

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Further humiliation for me.

Being sarcastic to people who obviously take everything seriously isn't helping Asmo. Now go scrub the toilets. *hands asmo Diana's toothbrush*

Why does it have to be MY toothbrush! D:<

Also: FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS ME AND ASMO ARE ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY UPSET - HERE IS PROOF OF OUR ONE TRUE LOVE.

attachment.php

WE ARE BFFS FOREVER AND HIS WIFE MADE ME A PORKBUTT! 8D

It's COULDN'T care less. I wouldn't write such bad grammar.

And don't tell me what to do, Vay. And stop using Hunter to further your agenda. Another PSA where you DELETE all of my posts would be a new low, even for you.