POTW: Asmo's Punishment!

What should we punish Asmodeus with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blood sports.

I actually didnt know what was going on but it looked like fun to make a punishment XD So, i guess i shall go back about my business now XD Nice to meet you all :P

You quoted the wrong post, Fox.

It's THIS one that questions your nonchalance:
So we have to endure FIVE more days of Mr Fox constantly retorting here in order to prove that he hasn't lost his nerve in the ill-considered attempt to hijack a thread with the desperate insistence that he's a badboy who plays by his own rules?

Well, I suppose it IS his favourite number.

*pulls up a chair*

Now... make sure that your reply is shorter than mine, because God knows that long replies prove that you care. And try, if you can, to find a part of my comment and twist it so that it appears you've misunderstood and haven't taken on the full implications of my insult.

Also, try to appear jovial, perhaps by adding a "lol" or a smiley face. That way, it will seem that you're enjoying this hole that you've dug yourself into.

And if possible, make reference to how cooler/sexier/smarter you are than me, possibly by dropping the odd comment.

And for God's sake do it quick. The longer you wait the more people will think you're having trouble with your words.

Hurry Fox, hurry. This thread will be the making or breaking of your reputation. You have a chance to replace me as the Resident Unapologetic Asshole of Iwaku. Do this right and people will remember you forever, and you can get away with everything that I get away with, without the inconvenience of EARNING it through 5 years of quality roleplaying (which, I have noted, is beyond your talents at present).

God speed.

Addendum: I'm going out for a few hours, Fox, so you can continue reading this over and over for a while and looking for something to exploit.

Y'know, for a man who REALLY DOESN'T CARE what others think about him, you sure are reading this a lot.

Maybe you should start giving some fucks, and then we here at Iwaku might start giving some fucks about you. Make some friends, post in some roleplays, work on your writing skills.

Then, you can do the stuff that I do and be validated by your credentials, rather than leaning on your I'm a pretty military guy who doesn't give a crap crutch.

Look closely, and you may just be able to learn the difference between my persona and yours, and then.... God willing... you'll see the point of this thread.

You seem a bit more into this than I am. Which is saying a lot...I read everything you have to say and really don't care for certain portions. I honestly do give some manner of a fuck what some people think of me.(Everyone does) Sadly that crowd is limited but I suppose that is my bad for not fretting over what a man behind a monitor thinks of me.

By being myself and open people will tolerate, dislike or approve of me. Which hopefully will grant me insight where we stand. I have little interest in being fake or contorting what I project based on the whims of those around me. I did that when I was younger.

I also get the distinct feeling you don't approve of me being in the military? This isn't the fist time you've used my service toward my country to poke fun or dismantle my character.

I know you aren't American and I do not want you to be like "Hero" but the least you can do is keep your hands off of such a topic. Good men have died wearing this unform, as they have wearing your own countries uniform. I just want equivalent respect in this department. attack my character flaws or looks or rp skills all you want.

You say I play the tough guy crutch, clinging to my military service. Or as you said once before I believe "We get it you've seen shit." Thankfully you don't get it. I wouldn't wish what some people in this uniform have been through on anyone.

In closing, I have been joking around this entire thread. As I am sure you have been. If you haven't than oh well just loosen up a bit. I am very sarcastic and can't help it. And if you were joking than please don't stoop to such sickening levels. I wish to convey this information publicly since you used my service publicly in an unacceptable manner. I have said my peace and will now retreat back into my mediocore RP's.

Thank you.

-Sincerly from, Mr.Fox.-

Alright girls, put your fucking handbags away and let's try and veer this derailing thread back on-topic.

I second Tegan's idea of forcing Asmo to watch Bleach or some shit. And videoing it for us all to watch.

Fair point about tarring you and the military with the same brush. It just seems that every military person we've had on Iwaku has been a self-entitled dick who thinks their "experience" qualifies them for special treatment. After you've banned the 10th one a certain expectation starts to build. But since you've never been kicked out of a roleplay or received a staff warning, I guess you truly are the pattern breaker.

Oh wait...

Anyway, at the end of the day, you ran into a thread yelling "HEY GAIS! I'M AN ASSHOLE TOO!", as if my publicity stunt somehow entitled you to come out of your hole. And frankly, I find that more offensive than the people who simply didn't get the joke.

I'm glad we understand each other and that you're closing the discussion.

So, moving on: How the hell are we going to get Enyverse to agree to roleplay with me?

You have no idea how tempted I am to make a dubstep remix of Asmo's song....

Do it for the wub.

... I don't think we should punish him... but I kinda wana see him do the one liner thing o.o

MAKE HIM DO IT, ASMO. MAKE HIM.

Just start roleplaying with him wherever you find him. Win him over to your side.
Chat? Start asking him to pet you like one of Cammy's Catgirls.
Unrelated roleplay? PM him about a plot where he's your brother and you're twins and you made him a character already even.

Some people like writing fanfiction, Ocha. We shouldn't judge.

We should mock.

I wanna do the vampire one! >:[