Polarissima Australis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
-fires off from the eternal revenges escape pod, having lost the Valkyries Persuit and it's crew, remotely sets self destruct sequence, while watching the Eternal revenges engines blow, feeling satisfied that at least Xarns ship was lost too-

Okay, question time: Is there anything more we should agree on before we start this up? Should we wait for more players? Write up something about our ships? Or simply hit the big red button that says "Start the damn rp!"?

Name: Silver Jay, Jay, Colonel Jay
Race: Half magic-half human (Full fledged magics are like floating colored magic orbs. Half-breeds are magic, but they look human.)
Appearance: Olive tan skin, deep ocean blue eyes, jet black hair, 6" tall exactly.
Skills and strengths: Teleportation, mind reading, low level mind control, any weapons, mostly bow/arrows, knives, and nun chucks.
Rank/Job: Navy, Colonel
Person: Bad temper, aggressive, determined, diligent.

Name: Silver Jay, Jay, Colonel Jay
Race: Half magic-half human (Full fledged magics are like floating colored magic orbs. Half-breeds are magic, but they look human.)
Appearance: Olive tan skin, deep ocean blue eyes, jet black hair, 6" tall exactly.
Skills and strengths: Teleportation, mind reading, low level mind control, any weapons, mostly bow/arrows, knives, and nun chucks.
Rank/Job: Navy, Colonel
Person: Bad temper, aggressive, determined, diligent.
A bit short, isn't it? Nothing about appearance or anything about the person.

Believe me I mean no disrespect, but is this an RP that's going to be taken IC or isit just going to stay OOC. Because its kind of annoying to have made the character and Not hear anything about the roleplay. So if i could be told whether to stick around or move on it would be very appreciated. Thanks^^

Believe me I mean no disrespect, but is this an RP that's going to be taken IC or isit just going to stay OOC. Because its kind of annoying to have made the character and Not hear anything about the roleplay. So if i could be told whether to stick around or move on it would be very appreciated. Thanks^^
You know what? I'm gonna go and make the IC thread now. So we can start this, and so we don't have people running away :P

In the good ole words of the Terran Marines, "'Bout Time."

Actually working on getting caught up. I think I have a good intro planned...

And you can never have enough dakka... let alone choppas.

Exactly! NEVAH ENUFF DAKKA! Though, a gun that rips a hole in reality is rather decent. If only it came in a rapid-fire version...

So in case it was not clear...

Roy can't understand whatever one else is saying on his own. He speaks English and that's it. Not even fancy space English, just plain old Earth English. I'm figuring that everyone else has their forms of translation devices and such though and can understand him just fine. Makes for good story pieces, if not character on character comedy.

Well, I suppose the whole galaxy having a "common" language would be a bit far fetched, so translators does seem like a good idea... But then again, some of the languages could probably sound a bit like English? Unlikely, but hey, we're not exactly being as realistic as possible here >_>

We could take the Farscape route and say everyone is injected with translators in the base of their brains at birth :D

I guess so, my character usually develops more through the RP, and melds to the RP. Is that ok?
Well, I suppose... It'd just be easier to accept you if I knew more, ya know :P
But what the heck. If you post at least a couple of times a week, you're in. :3

Ok!

Jay looke around, somewhat bored, stuck on a ship as rear gunner. No one had shown up quite yet, and people where starting to get antsy around the ship.