Polarissima Australis

I'm not featured on the menu, the main course however is death, and I'll be your server, how do you like your bullet wounds? Done or well done?

I prefer my bullets on the standard pistol caliber. They tickle. And I prefer them done sloppily, as then they don't generally hit anything soft.

Aww poor baby we're fresh out of storm trooper gunfire, also my pistol is a large caliber hand cannon, and I'm a great shot.

It'll be a bit more than just a tickle then! Oh, and if you didn't know, I don't use a high caliber pistol. I use a high caliber, heavy machine gun. So we'll see who gets the most holes.

Your machine gun will over heat quickly, and will be wildly inaccurate, leading me to have the opportunity to gracefully put a plasma coated tungsten/cadmium slug right between your eyes, which is good you could use some facial reconstruction

You really think I just spray all over the place? I don't. Most of the time, at least. And I prefer Xyrian guns. A bit of heat doesn't stop them!

Then you just give me a very large thing to throw at you. ;3

And you honestly think I can't dodge it? You obviously have never faced a Vakirian before

Who said I was trying to hit you? Maybe I was trying to hit something behind you? Or distract you for a moment, so I can close the distance, and rip you apart? Who knows?

Pfh! You highly underestimate me! Because, during our bickering here, you haven't noticed my first mate and HR agent sneak up on you. What now?

I barely believe it, but that doesn't change that they are both behind you and armed.

And just how do you know they're behind ME? Do you have a special eye that tells you if something's real? How do you know I'm not just a diversion to keep you busy from me overloading your engine cores while you dribble on with a holographic presence?

I feel as if i need to beg mommy and daddy to stop fighting >.<

Well, I am in your ship. So I'd assume you wouldn't want to destroy the engine cores of my ship, then try to take back your own. Seems a bit silly, doesn't it? Especially since I then could just fly off in yours?

Oh you're in my ship, -closes off the crew in their quarters and opens all the airlocks- buh bye!

You truly think I go into a strangers ship without a suit with magnetized boots? And grab onto something when I hear the airlocks opening? Now that it's been stabilized here again, let's see if we can't get your crew's attention. -smashes a hole in the wall to the quarters- Here's Xarn!