Polarissima Australis

Her name is The Eternal Revenge! The most feared vessel to have sailed across the galaxy! And one of the few to have been blown up, only to be sailing again only a few weeks later!

*clears throat* Well then!!! It be an honor to fight alongside you aboard the noble Eternal Revenge!

And I'll damn well build her back up again and destroy yours as well! Then a thousand others!

I'm gonna take my ship to a safe distance and fire tac missiles at the Eternal Revenge till I'm satisfied that's it's sufficiently vaporized

...How will you handle the complaints about being eaten/fear of being eaten by the captain?

I'm gonna take my ship to a safe distance and fire tac missiles at the Eternal Revenge till I'm satisfied that's it's sufficiently vaporized
Yeah, that's what you did last time. And now we sail again! >:3

Ummmmm OT - I added a new picture to my girl - super hot. Check it.

Also, she will totally come after your char Kala, and try to seduce him into bed, and then try to kill him while he's naked o.O muahahahhaa

Dart Maul, if he was a Twi'Lek. I'm okay with this. And that is probably the time its easiest to kill most men.

Lina: You could try to seduce him, but he only goes for humans or Vakirians

Dedtoo: Ha I didn't blow it up last time, that commander wasn't as thorough as I am. Youll be on board when I blow it up

We shall see about that! Let's get this RP started, I have men to seduce to death :mischievous:

A clever man always has his tunnels dug! Or in this case: Has his escape pods ready!

Dedtoo: you forget my character specializes in technology and science, so remote hack and systemic virus for everyone

Sorry for the double post

I'll just have to put on a space suit and fly to your ship, then kill you all with my damn hands! D:<

Well I doubt eye to eye thunder thighs, I'm not a giant sack of muscle and teeth

Oh, don't doubt it. I tend to look what I eat into the eyes, before I eat it. >:3