Polarissima Australis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Silverjay, are you your own navy? Because I have a navy ship that is sorely in need of a crew. xD

But do you have your own ship or would you be willing to be a part of mine?

I've got a ship, but I can join yours if you want
:)

Only if you agree. 8D But I would love you forever and evers. Since you have a post up already, what we could do is have the crews merge at some point. AND THEN THERE COULD BE SOME CONFLICT BETWEEN THE CAPTAINS AND PLOT YUMMIES AND OHMYGOD I'M A GENIUS. XDD

Not only conflict with me, but conflict among the navy as well?
And I thought the navy was better organized than pirates :P

Only on the surface. :3 We have all these complicated rules and social graces and whatnot. Bloody rules.

Pfh! You'r rules arent bloody! They're just annoying. My rules often are bloody, in a very literal way! >:3

Only if you agree. 8D But I would love you forever and evers. Since you have a post up already, what we could do is have the crews merge at some point. AND THEN THERE COULD BE SOME CONFLICT BETWEEN THE CAPTAINS AND PLOT YUMMIES AND OHMYGOD I'M A GENIUS. XDD
I think that's a great idea!

Indecisive squirrel still needs to reply to me, Commander Kit needs to speak with the Ahkand's Captain

My thought regarding the setting was that our galaxy and the one the game is set in are separate and used the Star Wars excuse for humans. Was this mistaken?

Post note: I figured I'd leave it up to the rest what he started, the original idea was for him to trigger a decompression of the cargo bay. However I though maybe it would be better for story for someone else to comment what they hear and it wont end up with the Pirates being stuck with the weapons. I would not say that it makes sense for him to have triggered the self destruct mechanism... though that might happen if he reaches the bridge and messes around.

it be the future bro, humans are among other races in the universe

Indecisive squirrel still needs to reply to me, Commander Kit needs to speak with the Ahkand's Captain
I know, I just wanted to figure out if I had other rpers in my crew or not before doing so. C: I'll get to it tomorrow after class.

Name: Eronze Grzedy

Sex: Male

Race: Eznoris. A race of long and slender people, with a knack for technology. White skin with a line of black hair going down the middle of their heads, and faces that seem to have very light features, compared to most other. Long slender arms, feet and bodies, yet not weak. Almost all of them have some form of bionic augmentations, most commonly several extra arms attached to their backs. They do not feel heat nor cold, unless the temperature is dangerously high/low. Still feels the body heat of others.

Appearance: Tall and slender, standing at 7"3'. Almost white skin. Has his dark hair cut very short. Always does his best to keep his uniform clean. Has 6 metal tentacles coming from a small backpack-like device between the bottom of his shoulder blades.

Skills and strengths: Follows orders to the letter. Good at multitasking. Able to hold multiple weapons at once, yet isn't extremely accurate when trying to use them all at once.

Flaws and weaknesses: Poor at using explosives and melee weapons.

Rank and job: Second in command of the
Ahkand.

Person: About matters of work, he is mostly calm and focused. Yet, on personal matters he is rather shy, mostly from the customs of his people. Well mannered and mostly formal.

Name: Eronze Grzedy

Sex: Male

Race: Eznoris. A race of long and slender people, with a knack for technology. White skin with a line of black hair going down the middle of their heads, and faces that seem to have very light features, compared to most other. Long slender arms, feet and bodies, yet not weak. Almost all of them have some form of bionic augmentations, most commonly several extra arms attached to their backs. They do not feel heat nor cold, unless the temperature is dangerously high/low. Still feels the body heat of others.

Appearance: Tall and slender. Almost white skin. Has his dark hair cut very short. Always does his best to keep his uniform clean. Has 6 metal tentacles coming from a small backpack-like device between the bottom of his shoulder blades.

Skills and strengths: Follows orders to the letter. Good at multitasking. Able to hold multiple weapons at once, yet isn't extremely accurate when trying to use them all at once.

Flaws and weaknesses: Poor at using explosives and melee weapons.

Rank and job: Second in command of the
Ahkand.

Person: About matters of work, he is mostly calm and focused. Yet, on personal matters he is rather shy, mostly from the customs of his people. Well mannered and mostly formal.
Hm... I see no other option than to accept you. Mostly as I'm talking to myself at the moment.

On a unrelated note: It's widely known on the Eternal Revenge that Xarn and Jaylin are... Intimate. It's rather hard not to notice, really. Yet, she tends to flirt quite a bit with the crew quite a lot, mostly to boost morale. However, Xarn doesn't like that at all, and have on several occasions killed some of his crew for responding to the flirting.

On a unrelated note: It's widely known on the Eternal Revenge that Xarn and Jaylin are... Intimate. It's rather hard not to notice, really. Yet, she tends to flirt quite a bit with the crew quite a lot, mostly to boost morale. However, Xarn doesn't like that at all, and have on several occasions killed some of his crew for responding to the flirting.

Yay! the note is finally up! Now it makes sense why Jaylin is being devious about her flirting :)

:rofl: Accepting your own character.

And I figured something like that was the case. Bwahaha, the fun that can be had. x3