Polarissima Australis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, I feel that a character that can singlehandedly fight spaceships as a dragon is a bit powerful. Tone her down a bit, maybe?

Well, I feel that a character that can singlehandedly fight spaceships as a dragon is a bit powerful. Tone her down a bit, maybe?

Sure. ^^ Also, I forgot to mention that in Greek and Chinese mythology, the elephant is the enemy of the dragon. So I was wondering if you could maybe throw in at least one elephant in the ship? I mean, you don't have to since I've decided to tone her down. :3

O_O
Yeah, we'll just bring along a elephant.
On a space-ship.
In case of space-dragons.
That sounds kinda like bringing shark-spray to a lake.

Well, if feel a great need for it, there might be found a random elephant somewhere in the ship for some reason. Most likely in the kitchen. Hungry captain and stuff >_>

Well, if feel a great need for it, there might be found a random elephant somewhere in the ship for some reason. Most likely in the kitchen. Hungry captain and stuff >_>

Lol, alright. xD Sorry for the complications, I like my characters to be different. :3

yeah i'm not feeling that as much. Sorry all, but that is a bit far-fetched in a sci-fi setting....

No no, space dragon is fine, Marvel comics and Ben 10 have dragons that hail from another world. Their combative abilities in the vacuum of space is never showed though

idk about that babydoll. If there is a dragon that can fight a whole ship on it's own, it kinda makes everything else seem unnecessary...</SPAN></SPAN>

Well, I mean I know that, that's why I'm fairly certain the dragon can't fight in Space

Well, it could have the same effect as people in space with no protection. Exploding from the lack of pressure. :P

The dragon's skin would violently expand and the blood vessels in the eyes would burst

Exactly. A horrible, horrible death. And if she tries turning into a dragon inside a ship, she'll have to bend steel-like metals as she grows. Probably not a great idea either.

I can see her dragon form becoming useful planet side like an airstrike or something

Yeah, but that'd probably be one of the only times as well. Unless there's a friggin huge cargo bay somewhere. And even then, she'd probably have problems turning around.

Well let's assume she's a great assassin in her human form though Kit will probably get annoyed with her quite often, but Jinenja are easy to irritate anyway, just like it's irritating him that the humans on his crew are rubbing off on him.