Polarissima Australis

Exactly. A horrible, horrible death. And if she tries turning into a dragon inside a ship, she'll have to bend steel-like metals as she grows. Probably not a great idea either.

Who said dragons had to be big? They can be human-sized, yet more powerful and strategical than a dragon the size of the empire state building!

Who said dragons had to be big? They can be human-sized, yet more powerful and strategical than a dragon the size of the empire state building!
Well, she did. She said it was twice the size of a blue whale. :P

Oh, oops. Sorry bout that, forgot. :embarrassed:

... Yeah, Skarrathos still incoming. Quick question, what's your opinion on stealth ships (submarine style, evading visual detection, minimal auspex/sonar/radar presence, etc.)?

As long as they're not completely impossible to spot in any way, they're okay. :P It's okay as long as it doesn't become too stealthy, if you get what I mean.

sorry it took me so long to get that post up. I have no idea why I looked over this thread everytime I came online. :(

Name: Severdus Tharn
Race:Skarrathos, Humans, for the most part, characterised by increased average speed and strength.

Appearance: Blood_Pact_Trooper_by_MajesticChicken.jpg
Skills and strengths: when it comes to balls out fighting, the Skarrathos are considered to be at the forefront, Strategic and tactical geniuses are not uncommon amongst the Skarrathosian Military, Severdus Tharn is no exception, although he is not the best Strategist.
Flaws and weaknesses: Lying is not something the Skarrathos do well, and political intrigue escapes them, their solutions often to the point, quickly thought of and usually, unforgettably brutal.
Rank and job: Overlord of Skarrathos, Commander-Militant of Voldavia, Lord-Marshall of Tarrantis, Proctor-General of Ethopia, Master of fleets, General of armies, Crowned by the Divine right of the Lord of Skulls.
Person: will flesh out later.

Name: HEM-91 but known as Gaia
Race: Android
Appearance: [SPOILI]
android_legacy_by_fantasio-d4fehwb.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Skills and Strengths: Super strength, bionic speed, and can aim perfectly.
Flaws and Weaknesses: Isn't very good at talking with other "objects" that aren't her kind.
Rank and Job: Unknown
Personality: ​Quiet, emotionless, obedient, but will go against the object if it angers her.

Whoa. Wasn't expecting anyone to post here again.

But the rp is pretty much dead, sadly :/

I'm sorta interested, maybe you should start it up again.

A few of the players haven't posted I myself have been awaiting a reply for some time on the IC thread

Well, I was kinda assuming it was dead-ish at least, as it hadn't been posted in in two weeks. But if anyone wanna do a CPR-post, I won't be stopping anyone. >_>

Yes you did! :D
With a character I feel is a bit powerful with few drawbacks >_>
Also, you didn't specify if you're a pirate or navy.

I'm was thinking that she could be in the navy but then escaped from it, and the pirates took her into their care.