Pokemon: The Disappearance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sunshineysoul to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so sure about that!

You never know who might change the story to make it interesting.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on lately but I just wanted to let you guys know I won't be able to post until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

Reactions: Archwar
Question; is Alex's group, minus Champ who went to confront the officers, within hearing range of the officer who asked for names?

inb4 Jamie says her name is Strawberry Cupcake and there's actually a plebian named that living in Jubilife so she gets accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question; is Alex's group, minus Champ who went to confront the officers, within hearing range of the officer who asked for names?

inb4 Jamie says her name is Strawberry Cupcake and there's actually a plebian named that living in Jubilife so she gets accepted.

Nope, they are not within hearing distance yet.

Well I was wanting to give the rest of the people in our group a chance to respond but I'll be replying within the hour more than likely to move things along.

Yeah, I'm trying to get a reply up. Had a rough, busy week.

Same, that's why I've been loathe to post just yet, especially with like 2 people needed to post.

Yeah. =/ Sorry I've been keeping you all waiting!

Eh, wasn't naming anyone. But I posted to help move things along.

Aye, understandable. Things happen so don't blame ya selves.

Exactly. Hell, I've been dealing with guild drama I'm not even a part of and that's been draining me.

Don't worry, just gotta weather through it. Besides, a hug always helps.

I finally have internet to reply, albeit not enough time to read through or post QQ

Anyways it was suddenly decided for me to move to a rural area which doesn't have internet at all, so I don't think I can continue posting any time soon. Even now it took me a five-hour drive into the city to post this xP

@GM feel free to do whatevs with my character. If things go as it is now, I don't think I'll have the time to rp until May~June.

Thank you everyone for the short period of funsies we had!

I am so sorry for the super long delay! My professor's have been cracking down with tests and I have just been drained. Thankfully my last one was yesterday! So I will be open again. I should have a post up some time today, after I finish reading the IC, lol.

Ran Mao had abandonment issues! also my post was full of so much filler and mainly based off of a picture I found of a realistic growlithe.

tumblr_m0ue9tgRaj1qfvy04o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.