Pokemon: The Disappearance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Archwar So, with @Uuko not having internet, she gave you run of her charry. Wanna make a post before I do?

Nah, you go ahead and make your post. @Shattered♦Secrets™ still needs to respond as well.
Sorry been busy, just got back to school. I'm still here, but been slacking with all rps. I will have posts up tonight. On a funner note, I got a job. I'm filling out the paper work and everything, but tonight for sure, post will be up.

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
Sorry everyone, I'll have posts up tomorrow, got more busy then I thought I would get...sorry again.

Ok...Dammit xD. I will have posts up TOMORROW No work and I get out of A school at 2PM around 3-4PM Eastern Time, I will have posts up...Bleh.

I have the posts in my mind, but I don't want to rush them and they come out like shit.

My posts are finally up xD.

Oh, crap! Sorry, I haven't been getting alerts! I'll post ASAP.

Who's go is it? I want to get this party going.

Sorry, been busy with stuff. I'll try and get a post soon.

Whoooo. I'm enjoying this.

Alright, doing a roll call. Who all is still here?

I am of course.

• Thank You
Great Champ's getting fined, he doesn't have money is this world or his fame to overcome it xD.

Actually, I'm not sure what to post. Do we go ahead into the city? Have the characters voice any questions towards the officers?

Status
Not open for further replies.