Pokemon: The Disappearance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so sure about that!

You never know who might change the story to make it interesting.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on lately but I just wanted to let you guys know I won't be able to post until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

Reactions: Archwar
Question; is Alex's group, minus Champ who went to confront the officers, within hearing range of the officer who asked for names?

inb4 Jamie says her name is Strawberry Cupcake and there's actually a plebian named that living in Jubilife so she gets accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question; is Alex's group, minus Champ who went to confront the officers, within hearing range of the officer who asked for names?

inb4 Jamie says her name is Strawberry Cupcake and there's actually a plebian named that living in Jubilife so she gets accepted.

Nope, they are not within hearing distance yet.

Well I was wanting to give the rest of the people in our group a chance to respond but I'll be replying within the hour more than likely to move things along.

Yeah, I'm trying to get a reply up. Had a rough, busy week.

Same, that's why I've been loathe to post just yet, especially with like 2 people needed to post.

Yeah. =/ Sorry I've been keeping you all waiting!

Eh, wasn't naming anyone. But I posted to help move things along.

Aye, understandable. Things happen so don't blame ya selves.

Exactly. Hell, I've been dealing with guild drama I'm not even a part of and that's been draining me.

Don't worry, just gotta weather through it. Besides, a hug always helps.

I finally have internet to reply, albeit not enough time to read through or post QQ

Anyways it was suddenly decided for me to move to a rural area which doesn't have internet at all, so I don't think I can continue posting any time soon. Even now it took me a five-hour drive into the city to post this xP

@GM feel free to do whatevs with my character. If things go as it is now, I don't think I'll have the time to rp until May~June.

Thank you everyone for the short period of funsies we had!

I am so sorry for the super long delay! My professor's have been cracking down with tests and I have just been drained. Thankfully my last one was yesterday! So I will be open again. I should have a post up some time today, after I finish reading the IC, lol.

Ran Mao had abandonment issues! also my post was full of so much filler and mainly based off of a picture I found of a realistic growlithe.

tumblr_m0ue9tgRaj1qfvy04o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.