Pokemon: The Disappearance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has posted yet so you're free to do as you please. You can turn back or go into the city. Or you can shot a barrage of questions to the officers.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Well, I'm back from the convention so I might get a post up tonight. If not probably tomorrow.

Reactions: Archwar
There hasn't been much activity and I think some people have left so ya.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Maya Sanders

Appearance: She has light silver, almost white hair with a slim body of a trained swimmer. Her eyes are a light Aqua blue, sticking out nicely against her pale white skin. Maya stands at the height of 5'4", not short but not tall either.

image.jpg

History: Maya grew up in a large family of national athletes ranging from hockey players to runners. Her father was an Olympic swimmer before retiring to become a coach while her mother was a popular figure skater before settling down to be a home-maker. The young girl took in her father's footsteps and soon grew to become one of the youngest silver and gold medalist swimmers in the world with her father as her coach. Her two older brother's went the fighting route with one of them going the MMA road while the other went with boxing. Her family is highly competitive and strive to be the best and fight for their positions, not a day goes by without training. Due to this, Maya was home-schooled making her slightly awkward in communicating with people her own age.

Her younger brother introduced her to anime and manga which lead to her growing obsessed with reading or watching the stuff in her free time even if it was only an hour or two. This lead to her biggest flaw... She stumbled upon a different genre one day and soon it became her favourite manga to read. Yaoi. The fujoshi now can't help herself from slipping out a perverted comment here or there if the situation calls for it.

Starting Pokemon: (Modest) Munna
tumblr_m4nd0fp2Tr1rtaaf3o1_500.gif

Equipment:
Silver Flask; filled to the brim with water
Swim Suit
Towel
Small Wallet; with over ten dollars in change
Camera
Batteries
The first and second volume of "Love Pistols"
Regular-Sized Blue Waterproof Backpack

Extra Stuff:
- Maya was heading to the gym to meet her father to train when she disappeared.
- She loves taking photos as well as learning new information.
- Has a surprisingly bold and daring personality. Maya is rather honest, usually bluntly saying what she thinks.
- Knows self-defence.

I think it might be time for us to do a role call and see who's still in for this. Or even if we're going to continue.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm actually working on a post right now.

Be warned: it'll be kinda low quality.. Having a really bad week.

Yeah, should do a roll call. Everyone who is still ready to roleplay come forth!

Well you know I am. At least we're stille arly enough for people to wander off or just be shunted into the city and left to their own devices. Should probably also drop an @user message to everyone so they can get it. Sometimes the alerts don't pick up posts but it always picks up @user.

I'm still here but been busy...annoying. Will have a post up Monday hopefully.

Yep, I'm still waiting for others, but I'm currently making another Rp.

Hmmmm... Might need a little time skip to shunt people forward and to let those who are still in get together to adventure if they want to.

Nah, I think this is dead. If ya'll want you can remake this.

Damn.... every pokemon RP seems to die before it gets good.

Status
Not open for further replies.