Pokemon: The Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl...I hope not.

Reactions: Archwar
...I tried making up combinations of parts of Weedle for Julia to say.....though I think having her ask "Weed?" would seem a bit off...... Can't think of much besides Weedle, Wee, Wee--le-le, Weedle-wee...and Eedle..... I am not very creative unfortunately :( (Dang it Oliver, everyone else is coping with being in this strange world, get used to it and stop moping already!)

I just want to say, you started this @Hyena

If there are any images broken that I posted, please tell me. I just fixed a few that broke on my end but unsure if just me or not.

sob my posts are getting derpier as i get more and more impatient and want to enter the city already

Pictures are looking good! Let me know when you do enter the city so an NPC can tell you guys what is going on.

Alright, I've gotta go do some photography, but I'll post as soon as I get back!

Savvy, don't worry about the short post. It is quality over quantity here.
Heh, thanks. ^^ I feel my posts are better when I put more detail, but I don't really have time to put much at the moment. XD

Don't worry. Things can get busy and we lose track, but thanks for telling us!

Yaaaaaay @Hyena post. ...I'm looking forward to this. Alex is making it ever so clear and the blond is being ever so cute.

I was a little lost at what to write, damn writers block, so I mainly wrote a lot of filler.

I want to hold off posting until @Oliver replies in case anything pertinent occurs though truth be told it's more because I love Oliver's personality and reactions so I might wait a few more days, if that's okay.

Name: Frieda Hammelstrom

Age(14-22): 16

Appearance:
young_mechanic_by_automnal_glimpse-d4nk98y.jpg

History: She don't want to say due to her wanting to write a new history in this 'new' world.

Starting Pokemon: Eevee
Eevee_by_dukacia.jpg

Equipment:
Small Green backpack.
Blanket.
Pocket knife.
Screwdriver with options for heads.
Wrench.

Extra Stuff

@Iatos, character is accepted. Pretty soon I'll be shutting down the Apps so get yer apps in or you have to wait.

Champ was about to get shot, rofl but Timburr is going to cease it. He's like Champ's bodyguard now.

Were so done now xD.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.