Pokemon: The Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex & Jessabelle: providing you with the advice you never wanted in the first place!

And I was joking about the title. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Champ is going to have fun...xD.

Ken will just be oblivious to everything, until Buizel smacks him again xD.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Wow we have some abusive pokemons rofl.

Yeah and Buizel are just rough and cool, the total opposite of Ken that's why I picked it rofl.

• Love
I picked Vulpix because...

1. Jessabelle has MAJOR pyrophobia. Major.
2. They're sassy(like Jess is, once you get past her timid shell), and very defensive(even hostile, at first).
3. Because their appearance is deceiving.
4. They're my second-favorite non-legendary pokemon. :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Timburr is my favorite pokemon so I have to give Champ that one, they just were made for each other. They are both show offs who can't take orders, going to be fun rping that relationship rofl.

• Love
Timburr is my favorite pokemon so I have to give Champ that one, they just were made for each other. They are both show offs who can't take orders, going to be fun rping that relationship rofl.
Cool. ^_^ Mine is Growlithe(aside from Lugia, who is my ultimate favorite out of all Pokemon), but I realized that Vulpix would make a much funnier match for Jess. XD

Posted! Ran Mao is a shy little Mienfoo, isn't she?
Awesome!

Champ has been accepted! This is going to be interesting. Not sure if Alex and Rio would be leaders, but they won't follow a weak leader.

Rofl ok thanks, will have his intro after another person posts. Champ "I am never weak, only the people who think weak are weak!" I said he was strong not smart rofl.

Alrighty, thanks for telling me! Watching sisters can be burdersome at times, but yeah, conflict is a flavor of life.

Alrighty, thanks for telling me! Watching sisters can be burdersome at times, but yeah, conflict is a flavor of life.
No problem. ^^

Yeah, it was the first time I'd seen her since November(she's my half sister), so it was pretty important to me. I should be able to post frequently, for the most part.

Though, this last post was a bit shorter than usual. XD

Reactions: Archwar
Alex kept trying to shake Rio off, but to no avail. All it did was made it cling tighter. The only conclusion Alex could think of was that this 'Vlupix' was a natural predator of the Riolu species so he gave up. And when he did, Alex noticed two others had joined. A blond haired boy and a short man with rippling muscles and no shirt. They also had 'Pokemon'. The blonde had some kind of weasel thing with a yellow floaty and the muscle man had a Pokemon that seemed a as if a baby hyped up on steroids before joining the army. It even held a log.

Jared, meanwhile, was put off,"Dude! Have some decency and put on some clothes before Team Eradicar spots you and hauls us all away."

"Team Eradicar? Who the hell are they?!" Alex bit his lips as images of Nazis and Secret Police flashed by. Rio just kept looking in fear at
the Vulpix.
Ken has black hair and Champ is with the other group not with you guys @Archwar

Sorry bout that. Mistake it for something else so I'll fix that quickly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
It's ok lol.

Here you a go a Bucket of Rainbows xD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
And here's some to!

Let us hope it is not the farts of Nyan Cat.

Or Uricorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.