Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tourmaline (Gijinka)

Do you want to be part of a rescue team?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAI
Sill on top of the ceiling, Sai was over hearing the groups conversation. It was small talk until a Arcanine entered the room. He was in a uniform of some sorts. "A guardsman, what is he doing, here he needs to be in duty." Sai confused and still listened from the shadows. "Our Lady has passed away." The Arcanine said with a face of stone. "She has died?! What was the cause?" Cried from a panicking Ivysaur. "Murder." "Murder?!" Sai shocked of the news he heard he immediately left the Hotel. "This might be the same person or group that made me come for revenge." Sai thoughts raced around his head looking for a clue. He finds himself in a ally and spots a small Pumpkaboo. Not wanting to do anything with the small Pokemon he starts to turn around, but stops himself in place. "No, that not would he wanted." He turns back around and goes up to the Pumpkaboo and speaks. "You there, why are you in this ally it's dangerous out here."

OOC: I wasn't aware of that. All I know is that in the rules it says no Stage 3s....

Well, I didn't make the rules. I am just stating what is written.... I can talk to the GM if you really want to keep him.

OOC: Yeah we have to ask to see if it's okay I'm guessing because I'm a stage 3 but I'm in, so is the last couple of new people

(( Sorry guys sorry! I hadn't really been paying much attention to this chat at all. No. There are no final stage pokemon, unless they are talked about through PM with me. So, I didn't mean to let it pass, Ginutusu. That was my mistake. As for the Altaria and Noivern, those were talked out in PM, so that's why they were allowed. They were a gold rescue team—seniors.
Either way, I've been thinking of shutting this down. Or at least uninvolving myself. ))

_pnj__mykki_omura_wip_by_kuro_hiryuu-d8fug68.png

Pokemon Breed: Delcatty
Name: Nano
Team: (if none yet, leave blank)
Moveset: Double Slap,Sing,Ice beam, Sucker Punch.
Personality: Playful and kind, usually rather cheerful and at times lazy as well. He's also quite the glutton and once there's food offered he never say no.
Nature: Relaxed

Takara looked around as every one began to doze off. She decided to sit on the floor and lean back against the bed she was always used to staying up to watch over her siblings and this team was no exception. This was to be her family now. She got lost in her thoughts of her old life back home when she was the first evolved.

The pumpkaboo girl woke up quickly, almost snapping awake at the voice of a pokemon behind her. He was much taller than her, and appeared much more mature as well, considering that she looked like a kid in her first evolution stage. She was actually frightened a little, considering that she knew Greninja were dark types, even though he would have been weak to grass. He probably didn't realize that she was a petty outlaw, since he didn't knock her out and bother to greet her. "Er.. Hey.." The pumpkaboo mumbled, looking slightly intimidated. She held the little pumpkin jar infront of her, that was decorated to look like a jack-o-lanturn without the holes. What did that Greninja want? @Ginutusu

OOC: Yea, I decided to not stay in this rp, since college, and I am about to GM my own planned out RP. Sorry guys.

Axel woke up earlier than his allies, seeing as his body was adjusted to waking up with the sun. He decided to leave as quickly as he came to the group. He thought about it while he was attempting to go to sleep the night before, realizing that allying up wasn't the proper way he rolled. This was something he was going to test, but the doublade just didn't feel right, so he left the room with a note that said, 'Sorry for disturbing your peace, you brave Pokémon, but I must be on my way, sooner than I believed I would stay. I hope we can cross paths again, in the future however.'

EXIT

The Greninja looked to see the frighten Pumpkaboo child was a bit throw off by his apperance. "It's okay I'm not a bad guy, I'm just wondering why are you in the ally." Said Sai with a small smile on his face. He was hoping that she will not run with fear, for he only wants to help. He got up and pulled out a Oran berry and handed it to her. "You look hungry, here's a berry." Sai explaining his actions towards the small Pokemon. He looks around making sure no one is following him. He leaps into the air and climbs on the roofs to reinsure he's thoughts. With one last glance he climbed back down towards the ground. Sai then looks back at the child and gives smile again.
@Citrus

Sinestro awoke early the next morning, a nightmare jarring him awake. His steady gaze travelled over his surroundings as he gathered his wits from within the fog of his mind that came forth in the mornings. The sunlight streaming into the room made him want to hide, so that's what he did. Finding a large chest tucked along the wall, he easily disappeared inside where he could sleep for another hour or so. Because, by the looks things, his team mates weren't early risers either. Except for Axel. Where was that other ghost, anyways? Sinestro gave his head a soft shake in hopes of disconcerting himself with the fate of that pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.