Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tourmaline (Gijinka)

Do you want to be part of a rescue team?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Alright, after I deal with everything I need to outside of this roleplay I will edit this and post ic. Probably won't take longer than a few more hours.

(Great, I didn't get any alerts. THANKS A LOT IWAKU Well anyways, I'll work on a post right now. Also, it is alright if we put the OOC in a group chat please? I won't want to be seeing OOC in the thread.. Even if it's your own. It.. Bothers me for whatever reason. Then again, it's your call.))

~~Bella Halowen~~
- Pumpkaboo, lone explorer, Petty Thief and Outlaw. -

render_chica_pokemon_pumpkaboo_by_killerjeff234-d6t6ywd.png

"Haha! You can't catch me, suckers!" A high pitched, almost ear piercing voice rang out In the girl's arms were a pile of rare candies, all which she had stolen from a little rescue team of normal types. "Hey! We were saving those up! You can't just take them!" A Ratata gijinka chirped out, causing the Pumpkaboo to stick out her tongue. "Well I just did, so ha!" The Pumpkaboo shouted back, running off with her arms full of rare candies. It wasn't her fault she liked using trick-or-treat, she found it fun to mess with people like this. Eventually the girl found a place to hide, helping herself to the candies that she 'collected'. She couldn't care less about the effects, she just loved the taste, and she had quite a sweet tooth, her entire mouth was full of sweet teeth anyways.

She wasn't exactly a villain, but she wasn't exactly all goody two shoes either. The Pumkaboo giggled, finishing up the rest of her rare candies, and looking out to see what else she could steal. She was pretty stealthy for such a little thing, but it was to be expected of a ghost type, after all. "I can't wait to evolve, then I can get even more sweets~" She chimed, her mouth watering at the thought of it. The little pumpkin girl peeked out again, walking out leaving the little candy wrappers on the ground. No, she wasn't one for following the law, and the police usually conducted searches for her, which usually didn't work out for them. She wouldn't be surprised if they made other adventurers look for her, she had to deal with them for a while now, though they usually lost to her trick-or-treat and shadow ball combo, topped off with her leech seed and such.

For now, the little thing would crawl into her little home, the home that she made in an alley way under a store. It was damp, and sometimes it was unstable. It was small, and broken, but it was good. Yeah, still good. She was able to live in it, and this was what kept a roof over her head on the stormy nights, and scary nights, and when on the run. No one knew of this aside from herself, and the hole was just big enough for the little thing to fit inside. "Who needs a rescue team... Who needs exploration teams... I just need to survive... Ever since Diancie was murdered.. I don't think I've been the same." She muttered to herself, making sure to close whatever of a door there was, and slowly drifting to sleep.

Though, little did she know, her wanted poster was on the outlaw notice board in the guild, and she would soon have a team out to search for her in different dungeons, when, in truth, she was always in the town.

5EE042BD-9108-4F4F-8898-D5B91B89FF9F_zpspgven4di.jpg

Pokemon Breed:

Altaria

"Alright, I might be a bit high and mighty..."

Name:

Vielle Oracion

"But I have all the reasons as to why I can be."

Female

"First off, I'm the girl in charge around here."

Team:

Draconica

"Secondly, very few can even attempt to challenge me and my team."

Moveset:

Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Disarming Voice, Moonblast

"For those who actually dare to try, they'll be met with my wicked attacks."

Personality:

Cold, commanding, and cunning... Vielle is not a good person to mess with. She won't hesitate to surge past her competition, leaving them in the dust.

"My third reason is that I can pull off this attitude."

Nature:

Rash

"And my final reason is that no one's been able to beat me yet, so why not?"

Last edited:
(Sorry guys I've been at work for the last 3 days but I'm back.)
Gwendolyn had gotten lost in the guild house and it took her a while to find her way to the room. She entered behind the doublade and could immediately feel the threatening aura. "Hi guys sorry I got a little lost on my way here." she wondered why this doublade was here. "may I ask who you are."

Axel was truly hurt that even after his honest attempt to be friendly with these pokemon, he got threats from one of his own kind, as well as a warning to watch himself if he was going to be apart of the team from the Meowth. And then their third member came in asking who he was. This time he would answer simply as to not stress out his new team any longer.

"Axel Rover. You can get the rest of the info from me later as it seems they are not really pleased with the words that are coming out of my mouth," he replied with a smile, then sitting on the empty bed nearest to him, waiting to get a response out of someone. Only when he was asked another question would he speak, for the night at least. The doublade really wanted to make this thing work, since he hadn't had a good adventure in a while, and the best of them always came from a large party of people, whether it be to indulge in a friendly exchange of history, or to combine attacks that would be more effective against the tougher enemies.

Sinestro floated back to his corner once things had settled down again. He kept his gaze fixed on his three team mates as he attempted to return a lighter mood to the room. Not that there was anything wrong with dark and hostile, it just wouldn't suit this room on this night. Now was a time of curiosity, excitement, and casual chatter. "I do believe we were on the topic of why are we here at this guild." He spoke simply, in hopes of getting things back to normal.

"I came here because after the queen's death, those pokemon with timid hearts stopped coming to my haunt. Now only outlaws and thieves try to enter. Seeing as the only way that I can get my scaring business back in order is to stop as many criminals as I can, I figured the easiest way to do that was by joining a rescue team." He explained his motives simply, not elaborating much on anything. He wouldn't for a while, at least. Not until he was sure about all of his team mates.

Aurel finally relaxed a bit, grateful for Sinestro's input. He sat himself back down, sighing. "I see." It was interesting to hear about ghost pokemon. In truth, he doesn't quite know much about haunts because he was a bit of a scaredy cat. Not that he would admit to that.

"I suppose I'll explain next." There was a small issue now. He wanted to be truthful to his team. He really really did. Especially because he feels as if he could grow close with his team. But.. "After Tourmaline died, I figured it was as good a time as ever to start up a team. There would be more trouble, and so there would be more rewards. Obviously."

Pokemon Breed: Noivern
Name: Landon Drake
Team: Draconica

Moveset: Boomburst, Dragon Claw, Air Slash, Protect
Personality: Landon has a tendency to zone out. He's not always 'all there,' yet still works hard. In fact, he's a powerful fighter with a heart of gold. He's not the most smiley pokemon, but it's easy to tell that he does enjoy what he does. Landon is loyal and a very good listener, making him a great member for Vielle's team.
Nature: Lax

Image:
635668026591827567.png

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Vielle..." He began to whine, trudging behind his teammate. It was early for him to be awake. Landon hated waking up before sunset, and yet he does it often for the sake of his teammate. It's not that he honestly minded so much, because Vielle wouldn't wake him in the mornings, but it was sometimes annoying.

The Noivern rested his forehead on his teammate's back as they walked towards the guild, mumbling. "There will still be jobs if we go slower.. Besides, we already got a personal request." He didn't complain for long, however, knowing that Vielle wouldn't take it for very long. So instead, he picked his head up to stare at the guild as they approached. He hadn't quite noticed that he slowed to a stop, zoning out as he watched the building and the sky behind it. His tail stopped it's flicking, and he was at an almost complete halt.

Sinestro quietly listened to Aurel speak of his reason to join. It took a lot to pull the wool over his eyes. He didn't make a fuss over it, though. Whenever their first mission would come about, all of their true colors would be revealed.

His gaze shifted to Gwendolyn next, wondering why a fairy type would want to delve into the world of a rescue team. He supposed he would have to wait and see...

Vielle was walking at a brisk pace, ignoring the fact that her team mate was using her as a pillow... Again. Her face was set on a look of determination, ambition gleaming in her dark eyes. Team Draconica will be the best rescue team at Feraligatr's guild. She was in the process of solidifying that future.

Her train of thought came off the tracks upon hearing the grumblings of her partner. "Landon. The good jobs will all be t-" She stopped talking when she felt him pick up his head. And there he goes again, off into lala land. "Oi, Earth to Landon." She snapped her fingers a few times, hoping to bring him back to this world. They had jobs to take before any of those wannabe rescue teams got a hold of them.

At this rate, it would take them until nightfall to get back to the guild.

Gwendolyn looked around guessed it was her turn. "I'm the oldest of a family of 8 and have spent my whole life protecting my family. Now that they're on there own I didn't know what else to do. So I decided to take my skills to the rescue teams." she looked at sinestro and gave a faint smil.

"As I said earlier, I came from my land far away in order to start the next big adventure of my life, which seemed to be here since the queen has died, and something like that would surely cause criminals to run rampant, taking the substitute leader's inexperience of dealing with criminal matters to their advantage. My abilities should be more than enough to considerably dwarf their efforts however, so I will ask nicely that you rely on me as much as you rely on everyone else in this rescue team," Axel responded, with the truth. It was then that the doublade wondered just how strong the pokemon in the land of Tourmaline really were. He was hoping that most were as strong as Symphonia's best, since he didn't want to have to deal with average enemies. As the days passed, the swordsman wished to get stronger and stronger, so how was he to do that when he kept facing the same type of opponents over and over again?

"Well, since the discussion of the 'why' is over, how about we see everyone's determination on the field tomorrow, with our own eyes. Until then, I suppose a bit of sleep is in order, unless there is something more to discuss?" Axel asked. He was really tired from his travels, so all he really wanted to do was close his several eyes and dream of something he could enjoy as his body recovered enough to explore the land as a rescuer. Upon the dismissal of the meeting by the leader of the group, the doublade would throw his back to the comforting mattress that helped make up the bed he was sitting on, and have a peaceful sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Breed:Gereninja
Name:Sai
Team:
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Dark Pluse, U Turn, Ice Beam
Personality: Sai is a quite and sometimes emotionless guy. He talk rarely, only when needed to. He likes to hide his emotions as much as possible, thinking that emotions will affect the mission at hand. He has the capability to make a amazing leader but falls short with lack of communication to others. He puts the mission first rather than others. Reasons why he puts his job at first is unknown, no one knows if he is capable if expression."When the mission is over, is when I can rest."
Nature: Lonley
Image: image.jpg

Hey OCC I would like to Join team Le Beau? My character would find it fitting for him, but if it's too full I'll join the other team. Thank you

Sinestro listened patiently as Axel explained himself again. He found it rather unnecessary, but it was too late to stop the blabber-mouth now. He nodded softly in agreement upon hearing the suggestion of sleep. "Goodnight everyone." He spoke simply before curled up into a comfortable floating sleeping position. His eyes drooped shut after that.

(( I think we would have too many.. But you could always start your own! It's just that its hard enough with four, so five would be crazy. But OOC is taken to a different chat, and we can add you to the chat as soon as possible!

"Well. I believe that means we do not have anything else to discuss. Axel, there is one more bed here if you would like. But I know I'm ready to rest as well." He gave a soft sigh. Aurel stripped off his jacket, because it was only an outer layer, and placed it neatly at the edge of the bed. "We will have a big day ahead of us." He added, before easily laying down on his side. Truth be told, he was exhausted, but he couldn't sleep. So instead, he simply shut his eyes in hopes of eventually dozing off.

Sai
Sai travels has brought him into the small town of Crystalline. He has been traveling for several days to find the city and now he has finally reach his destination. Sai passed by shops window shopping, for the lack of currency he has. Sai ends up inside a hotel. Sai saw a group of others in a group together, curious he jump off the wall and landed on the ceiling. He quietly crawled until he was right above the group, trying to hear the conversation.

Pokemon Breed: Gengar
Name: Neil
Team: none
Moveset:
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Dazzling Gleam
-Infestation
Personality: Very punkish and brutally honest with people. He speaks highly of himself and isnt afraid of speaking his mind. Its common to see him goofing off and not doing as hes told. But Neil is actually really soft hearted and hides it from everybody, except for those hes close to.
Nature: Naive
Image:
punk.png

Attachments

• punk.png
    punk.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ginutusu
OOC: I believe that Gengar is a Stage 3 Pokémon, which is not allowed yet. Stage 1 or 2 pokemon only.

Status
Not open for further replies.