Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tourmaline (Gijinka)

Do you want to be part of a rescue team?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, edited it. Got a little mixed up because Wolfstar posted his/her form right after your form and (s)he was playing a milotic, and both your names started with wolfs, so I got a bit confuzzled.

Gwendolyn followed carefully behind them as they were led to the guild master. She looked over at the hunter while putting her bag over her shoulder. She did not flinch when the guild master began talking. She jumped when she heard they were a rescue team, grabbing both of them in a hug.

Aurel managed to take notice of Sinestro's look, before he was pulled into a hug. He squirmed a bit, not quite used to the contact. "A-alright!" He finally managed to pull himself out of her arms. "Alright." He sighed a bit, before giving looking between Sinestro and Gwendolyn. He was impartial to high-energy, affectionate pokemon, but this was his team, and he was overly grateful. He flashed Sinestro a sympathetic look, but it went away as fast as it came.

"Tomorrow, we will start. For today, I want us to rest so we can give it our all tomorrow." Aurel puffed his chest proudly as he slung the bag over his shoulder.

Sinestro was finally looking through his bag, curious as to what was inside. He was unaware of his vulnerable position. Suddenly, he was ensnared in a hug. His eyes wide in shock, he casted a nervous glance over at Aurel to see how the Meowth reacted.

The haunter's clawed hands rested very lightly on the sylveon's shoulder. Upon seeing Aurel escape the death trap, Sinestro did much the same. He delicately removed himself from her grasp and lightly brushed himself off as he came to float next to the Meowth.

With a bit of a frown he listened to what Aurel had to say. "From what I've read about these guilds, most offer beds and such... Perhaps we could take a tour of this place, or even get to know eachother a tad bit beyond the name before we go on any wild adventures?" He suggested, looking between the two expectantly. He wondered afterwards if it was too much of an overstep to request what he had, but it had to be done at some point.

"I have residence elsewhere, but.. Perhaps it may be worth it to get some accommodations here, so that we may all get to know each other. Frankly, it was probably not bright of myself to just automatically make us a team. I was caught in the moment, maybe. But at least we can spend some time now, instead." Aurel mused aloud. The geodude who previously spoke to Aurel offered to show them to a room.

"What do you two think?"

Sinestro smiled slightly as Aurel agreed with him. He followed along just behind the Meowth on his left. His gaze flicked over the place, analyzing it and memorizing the layout as they went to the room. While the guild building itself certainly wasn't like his haunt, he supposed it would be easy enough to live in.

When they entered the room, the haunter began to flit about the place. He disappeared and reappeared in different parts of the room, making sure it was clean and tidy and such. He was a neat freak of sorts, but he found nothing wrong with the room. Reappearing at Aurel's side, he gave a satisfied nod. "Everything looks perfectly fine to me." He spoke simply this time, as her didn't have any eloquent words to use for this scenario.

He turned his gaze to his claws, a thoughtful frown on his face. He wondered how exactly this whole rescue team stint would play out. It was odd partnering up with a normal type, and even odder still partnering with a fairy type. He supposed he could work with it.

OOC: Can I join your team Tetra? About to make my character. Or do you want to see him before I join?

Edit: Finished with my character. If you don't want him to be on the team I will delete the team name from my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Breed: Doublade
Name: Axel Rover
Team: Le Beau
Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace, Slash, Iron Defense
Personality: Axel is a very cocky and arrogant pokemon, though in most cases he is very good at being able to back up his rash claims. He likes to talk to other pokemon, and will help you out with a problem if he is capable of doing so, but only if he sees you as someone he might be able to trust in the future. It is easy to seem trustworthy to Axel, since he is very gullible and doesn't like to detail every person so much, so the only way you would seem untrustworthy is to attack him out of the blue while he was unprepared, or some other form of 'dirty fighting' he likes to call it, as well as stealing from him, lying about him, and pretty much anything else that would effect him negatively. Whether you are a bad person who has commited a crime or anything like that, he could care less about, since he too in his youth used to do some naughty activities, most of them he doesn't like to talk about, since he has been able to keep them under the radar this far. He 'claims' he has left that life behind however, ready for some adventure with a few nice pokemon who would be willing to let him in their rescue team.
Nature: Hardy
Image:

doublade_gijinka_by_garbagekeeper-d6o2f1j.png

(( It's completely fine! Go ahead and join, but just find a way to fit it into the plot!

Aurel glanced around the room, arms folded across his chest. It was.. Small. Small and simple. It was nothing like Aurel's home, but if he was going to be a rescue team, he was going to do it fully and completely. He picked out a bed instantly, and it seemed obvious that he was claiming that part of the room as well. He just had that sort of aura around him. Daintily, he sat himself onto a bed and pulled the bag off his shoulder.

"I think this would be a good time to explain our motives. Or maybe just say a bit about ourselves and where we come from."

Such a bright yellow sun today Axel thought. The Doublade promised himself that the next time the sun shined across the skies of this odd world, he would set out on his journey. A week before this the sky was out, but it wasn't sunny enough to his liking. Now it seemed that this was it, and that today was the day he would go to the nearest guild and get situated.

Running across the tree branches of the very thick forest that was located north of Crystalline, the heart of Tourmaline, the name of this land Axel had traveled to in search of his next big adventure. How far he had to travel to get there, but he kept hearing so much about the place, and once he heard that the queen of the land was murdered by some devious pokemon, he figured that things got exciting enough for him to finally leave his home. With the amount of arrogance he had filling his veins, the first thing he would probably say to this menance is 'I understand that you have caused quite a distress to this land, but I could still probably beat you down with just one of my blades,' and with his luck, that might be true. Axel was known in his previous land for the rash and ridiculous claims he made against his enemies, but most of the time they ended up being true. It was like a guessing game to him, with a 50% chance success rate.

"So, this is the place," Axel said after it took a while to get across that forest, as well as across even more areas between his starting point and the guild. A week ago he came to this land, and today would finally be his time to tell a tale of his daring misadventures. The guild building looked big from the outside, but the Doublade soon felt his smile diminish once his eyes processed the inside, which was much smaller than he thought it would be from looking at it's outer-appearance. It only took him a few seconds to see the ladder that led him down to the next floor, which was much bigger than the first and seemed like a hub for all of the other pokemon to meet and discuss their latest missions. After not being able to find the guildmaster, the man went down another ladder, and spotted the man he was looking for as soon as he looked around the room. He was busy however, talking to a group of three pokemon. They left once Axel began walking towards the guildmaster however, going towards what seemed to be the area that held all of the rooms for the rescue teams to sleep in.

"A Meowth, Haunter and Sylveon huh? What an odd group. Perhaps since they have accepted each other despite the weird type mixing, maybe I have a chance," Axel said to himself. He then went towards the Feraligatr, asking for a rescue pack.

"But wait, you need a team to get one," the water-type replied.

"Uh, I am with those guys," Axel pointed in the direction of the three, who just turned the corner. The Feraligatr was quite doubtful of this claim, but the Doublade didn't give him anymore time to ponder it, as he snatched a bag from the counter that he was behind, saying that he would still be in the building if he really was calling him a liar and wanted to stop him, then dashed towards the three pokemon. As he ran their way he strapped on his backpack to his back, which also had his two swords strapped, the weapons he used to back up his arrogance. They were already in a room when he caught up to them, but fortunately the door was open.

"I think this would be a good time to explain our motives. Or maybe just say a bit about ourselves and where we come from." Axel heard the Meowth say as he laid his back against the door frame, his feet pressed against the frame opposite the one he was leaning on.

"Well, if you must know, I am the great Axel Rover, hailing from Symphonia, the land of the brave!" Axel shouted his answer, making sure that everyone in the room could hear him from the door. "By the way, I hope you guys don't mind an extra member to the team, heh," he gave a devious smile. Then again, with the pair of teeth he had, every one of his smiles looked devious. He really did want to fit in with this group, so he hoped that his odd yet friendly approach wouldn't scare them off.

OOC: Sorry for the long post. All of my intros are this long, or well, most of them. Anyway, I hope you liked the way I tried to fit in. If you don't then hey, blame the character not me! lol.

(( no issue! though it may be in issue for Aurel haha

Aurel blinked and quickly looked to the doorway, before he began to bristle. "Excuse me?" Not another ghost type. He was alright with one of course, but then this one comes in with this high and mighty act and..! He stood from his seat, obviously irked by the intrusion. He never liked those who were arrogant. They reminded him of himself, with added boasting and rudeness.

"Well, Axel, if you are planning on participating in our conversation, I recommend you do so in a proper manner, instead of barging in. And I hope you know, if you think you can just jump in like that and become part of our team, you are wrong. Everyone else asked, you know." His hands were balled in fists beside his waist. He decided to cross his arms so he wouldn't try and fight the doublade.

Sinestro carefully removed his bag and set it down on his bed. He floated up to the darkest corner of the room and took a relaxed position, lying in midair with his clawed hands folded neatly across his chest. He watched both of his teammates out of the corner of his eye, wondering if there would be an awkward silence before anyone said anything more. Aurel spoke before the silence became overbearing.

He opened his mouth to reply with his little motive, when he sensed another being at the door. He quickly floated into an upright, defensible position just as the doublade opened his mouth. The haunter narrowed his eyes and settled a cold glare on the other ghost in the room. Something about this kid rubbed Sinestro the wrong way. His name sounded all too familiar, though its roots were long lost in the dark, foggy corners of his mind.

He glanced at Aurel, having a feeling that the Meowth would do what the ghost would not. Please let him agree with me... Please... Fortunately the Meowth actually took the same approach as Sinestro did. Though not for the same reasons.

It didn't seem like the pokemon found Axel's introduction nice and friendly. Apparently his choice of words and the way he barged in on them weren't welcome on the team. It would take a moment for him to adjust, since where he came from, everyone walked around pridefully, allowed to say whatever they wanted and talk to whoever they wanted, as it was a sign of bravery, and bravery was everything in his homeland. You only got hurt if you put too much cockiness and arrogance in your tone and words, which he clearly has not done in this situation, or at least it wouldn't be seen as much back where he lived at. After taking a few seconds to really take their words to heart, he began to speak again.

"Well, alright. I guess I didn't give a good first impression, did I? You will have to forgive me, as this is how everyone spoke in Symphonia. Well, let's rewind then," Axel told the pokemon, as he walked backwards away from the door and towards the direction he came through for a few seconds until he was about 3 meters away from the door. He then walked back to the door and instead of leaning against the door frame, the Doublade actually went into the room this time, now standing a few feet away from the Meowth who sat on his bed.

"Hello, I am Axel Rover, a Doublade. Ghost as well as a steel type pokemon if you didn't know my full specs. I have traveled to this land due to the news that the queen here has fallen, so I thought to myself 'Wow, it seems like Tourmaline needs a few more heroes to help them out with a crisis like that,' and I just got to this guild when I saw you and your friends registering for a rescue team. So, with this being the fastest way to be of help to this place, and with the fact that you three did seem like a pretty happy team even with the odd pairing, I guessed that this would be the perfect fit for me! So, may I join your trio to make a four-o, please?" Axel asked after giving them some more details about himself, even adding in the four joke, which he thought would help decrease their anger towards how he last acted. The man then brought his right hand towards the Meowth, looking to get a handshake between allies hopefully, and then he gestured for the other two to come forward so they could also shake his hand. Since he was primarily a steel type pokemon, the whole phasing thing didn't really apply, unless he activated it himself via a special move.

Nanashi walked alone, stopping to the lark river she bend over to wash her face. The water was freezing cold and she loved it. She loved anything close to a water, the feeling, the coldness even the smell of it. Shaking her head she gleaned her toughts and moved one. She was heared about Aurel to making a rescue team, but she wasen't very interested. She thinked that making a rescue team was just waste of time and desided to make it by herself without anyone. Only uphill there was that she was alone which was sometimes just too boring and maked her feel lonely.

This child was giving poor old Sinny a terribly bad headache, what with his attempts of redoing his entrance and his horrible joke. Looking down at Aurel for a moment, the haunter decided to speak his thoughts on the matter.

Sinestro floated down until he was at eye level with Axel. He floated face to face with the doublade, only a few inches away. A cold, yet very soft voice came from him as he spoke. "I recognize your name from somewhere... And if I find out that you are a threat to these people, then so help me, I will not hesitate to personally end your little heroic quest." His threat delivered, he floated to Aurel's side and folded his claws neatly across his chest.

As the strongest ghost at his haunt, it was his responsibility to defend those he found to be weaker than himself. He felt this responsibity arise once more with this team. It was his job to defend them.

Last edited:
He still wasn't pleased. Granted, it was hard enough to please Aurel, but this was really just pushing it. He was impartial to those who try and make a scene of themselves. Attention seeking.. Arrogant... It just left a bad taste in his mouth. It was sort of like his older brother. This grandiose entrance just for the sake of attracting attention...

But still, the doublade did what he asked. He tried to make up for it. Tried, being the key word. Or maybe he didn't try, but Aurel would be an ass not to at least soften up a bit.

"... Fine. But as Sinestro said, one wrong move and you will not be given a second chance." He was obviously serious, though he didn't really have many type advantages against Axel. He would definitely need Sinestro's help, so he was glad that he had the haunter on his team. As for Gwendolyn.. She may want to look out. Fairy types don't do well against steel types.

"We welcome you to Team Le Beau. Much to my distaste..." He hesitantly took Axel's hand and shook it.

OOC: Is Wolfs Rain still in this roleplay? I don't want to post and continue on without the reaction of all 3 people in the room.

OOC: I highly doubt it. In every roleplay I've had with her, she's only put up one or two posts before poofing off to who knows where.

Status
Not open for further replies.