Status
Not open for further replies.
Rereading my reply makes it sound really defensive, sorry! Just wanted to explain how I came up with the idea. I know what you mean about stuff getting muddled as time goes on; it's hard to remember every little thing
I don't know about the rest of us but I'm on pins and needles for this RP to start, I'm so looking forward to it! Excitement tends to blank out thoughts sometimes, so I got a bit overeager and totally forgot about the whole 'Ash' provision there.

I can't wait for Monday!

Hey guys! I was in contact with Vexus just yesterday and they asked me to post some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: their laptop's gone missing and they won't get it back until Wednesday. Soooo we're waiting just a little longer!

The good news: they love each and every one of us and thinks you're all great writers.

If it helps, I do too.

And how do they know this? o.O Were you stalking us and reading our previous posts?!

If so...

*blushes* t-thank you....

Right, cracking on with the IC post now! First though, our last-minute entry!

@MelodicInferno, your character is approved. Good choice of starting location too - makes it easy to write you into the opening post! ;)

I don't think so. It's been a while since Vexus has even been on.

To be fair, that is what happened last time as well. @Banjole was the one in contact with them, I believe?

Due to my schedule filling up and the strain from it, I won't be able to run this anymore.

I'm sorry.

Welp, that's a bummer.

No offense meant to Vexus, but I've waited for this too long to give it up. Does anyone want to take over and get this thing going again?

Welp, that's a bummer.

No offense meant to Vexus, but I've waited for this too long to give it up. Does anyone want to take over and get this thing going again?

No thanks.

I'm not interested in running it and I wouldn't be interested in joining if someone else offered to run either.

I don't know about running it, but if someone else wanted to run it, I'd still do it. Alternatively, if it's just me and Ananfal who want to do it, we can do a one on one RP, which would work well since we're playing a pair of delinquents.

I really want to do this rp but not running it. If you guys don't mind a third I'll join you.

Sure! I'll invite you to the conversation.

@MelodicInferno

Edit: Well, I can't, but I asked Ananfal to. If all else fails, I'll start a new conversation with all three of us.

Last edited:
How'd I not get notifs?

I think you have to check the box for automatically watching threads you post in and getting email notifications to get notifications all the time. I had a similar problem, so...

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.