Plots, plots, and more... PLOTS! [CLOSED AT THE MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

✦ みかん ✦

Original poster
603d944262b47d171ad489374384c981.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening to whoever is reading this! This post is me shamelessly begging for someone to roleplay any of the ideas that will be posted at the end of this introduction and whatnot. You can expect a mixture of original ideas and ideas from other sources. If it's an idea from another source, I will provide a link. Everything will be original in regards to setting and the like. I mean, I don't mind doing something fandom-related as long as we're playing OCs and not actual characters because I suck at that. Genres range from slice of life to fantasy and everything in between. I don't have any rules or anything to go over, so we can skip over that. If you want to combine any ideas, or have your own, we can totally talk it over! I think that's all for this introduction... Onwards!

568653638b65bf74287405e7892ca248.png

(you can totally ignore this section if you want to)

I have been on this site for two years and counting. I did take like a month break, though. I've been roleplaying a bit longer than that. I'd say for... five years? Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm in high school, at the moment, and plan to become a writer when I get older. I want to major in English and minor in Theater, or something similar. I really like fandoms! I love becoming interested in something and then finding a group of folks to gush over it for hours. I don't really watch TV much since anime has been taking up a lot of my time ;;; I like to talk and get to know my partners as I roleplay. It makes everything feel more comfortable for the both of us, I think, so we don't have to feel afraid of bringing up new ideas and such. I don't really like roleplaying horror or historical. I'm also up for any pairing! I don't mind doing dom or sub, or even switch. Just be prepared for a bunch of insecurity in regards to dom, haha... ha.

b64367ff758969ae35d8ab4dae2a13fe.png

Like I'd Date Them!
summary || Character A and Character B have just began dating. But they'd rather die than let people know and be subjected to endless teasing. The solution to their problem? Pretend that they aren't dating and that they hate each other's guts in the public eye, while sharing kisses and whispered confessions in secret. It was a perfect idea! They'd fool everyone and still live happily ever after. What could go wrong, right?
genre(s) || Slice of Life, Modern, Romance
pairing || Any pairing is fine!
note(s) || Possibly high school setting? Or just a school setting in general.

First, Pet. Now, Human?!
summary || Character C's life is pretty mediocre. They have a pet (rabbit, dog, cat, whatever) that they like to talk to because it helps them relax, and their pet won't judge them, but will love them unconditionally. One night, while feeling extra lonely, Character C made a wish upon a "shooting star" that they would meet someone who will always be loyal, always love them, and always listen to their words. Of course, it was wishful thinking in their mind. A request that would be denied, like many others before. That next morning, they wake up to find their pet, Character D, to be a human! They still share certain animal features and characteristics. Beyond confused, Character C is left with finding out how such a thing happened, and how could they fix it?
genre(s) || Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy
note(s) || There doesn't have to be romance in this! It can be completely platonic. Character C is either a young adult or high school student.

Opposites Attract AUs.
summary || Click here!
note(s) || N/A

They Know, But They Really Don't Know.
summary || Click here!
note(s) || N/A

(This is it for now, especially since it's going on 2:30 AM. This will be updated whenever I get new ideas. I will post whenever it's updated~)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS, SHOOT ME A PM, OR POST BELOW!

e42cb3f033c852c52303d6dde76bbf75.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd literally be interested in any of these, if you're have me :'^)

• Thank You
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
hello, you seem lovely, and i'd really enjoy writing with you!

I am quite interested in the second plot, and any of the Opposites Attract plots would cool too.

if you're still looking, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
I'd literally be interested in any of these, if you're have me :'^)
I'd love to have you! Should I shoot you a PM, or vice versa?

hello, you seem lovely, and i'd really enjoy writing with you!

I am quite interested in the second plot, and any of the Opposites Attract plots would cool too.

if you're still looking, please let me know!
You seem quite lovely yourself! ^^

I'd love to do First, Pet. Now, Human?! plot with you. Shall I send you a PM?

Hello. You look like a qt, and I am interested. Let's rp? <3

That pet idea is super adorable!

I've literally never seen anything so cute as a role-play idea in my life... :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.