Status
Not open for further replies.
T

torakiji

Alrighty, y'all! I'm back again!

I know I have a fandom search thread going, but I figured I'd start another separate one for some fantasy plot ideas that I have going in my brain. I have a couple OC's that I will be using for these plots, so feel free to bring in your own OC or whatever and we can make this fun! PM me if you're interested!

The Thorn and The Fallen Petal
Feudal Japan/Korea
(MxF): Romance/Drama

In this plot, my character starts out as a young boy - a prince - whose the next in line to take the throne after his father. However, he must find himself a worthy queen, so all the noble family's daughters are gathered together to go through a process at the palace which determines their worthiness. They stay at the palace during this time, enduring a variety of properness tests. After a process of elimination, only the really qualified will have the opportunity to show their worthiness in front of the king and prince. Our little prince is quite the trouble maker, always stirring the pot around the palace since there are no other kids to play with. One day, while flitting about the palace, he runs into one of the noblemen's daughters (your character). In an attempt to get away from the guards, he drags her with him to another part of the palace and they hide together. Over time, these two get to know one another, even developing feelings for one another. The perfect couple that everyone can see. However, the competing nobleman's daughter finds herself in a fit of jealousy and reports this to her father who hires a shaman to cast a curse on your character to make her extremely ill. As such, on the night of the selection, they find your character presumably dead, disposing of your body and burying you. Little do they know, you aren't dead. The after effects of the curse caused you to lose your memory, effectively making you forget you were a nobleman's daughter and that you were soon to become the queen. Years pass and the young prince has grown up and become king, eventually forced to marry the other woman; the woman he doesn't love becomes queen alongside him. He refuses to consummate or have any part of the marriage due to his sorrow of losing his one love. You. As a king, this causes a lot of controversies, but he'd do anything to have you return to his life again. He doesn't know you survived the curse and that you're wandering around out there still. The plot will move forward with you getting hired on at the palace for some sort of duty in which directly serves the king. Will you remember him? Will he recognize you? Will they return to each other?

*Will provide a character sheet*

Alternate Kingdoms
Virtual Reality
(MxM/MxF): Romance/Action

This plot is roughly based off of Sword Art Online and combined with Kingdom Hearts, which you don't have to know about, btw. Basically, my character lives in an outward reality that has him depressed, seeking for some sort of outside happiness. He enters an alternate reality through video-game, or VR, in which he is able to create himself new. In this world, characters can be classed into healers, warriors, shamans, or wizards and you're able to live in this virtual reality as you would in real life; you're able to eat food, take part in daily activities that are as simple as creating a family, or you can go on actual quests and level up. You can travel to a variety of different worlds via airships or boats, which are locked and groups must gather together to defeat the darkness to unlock the world and save it from destruction. My character is a warrior, wielding a Keyblade. However, the game server crashes, making everyone stuck in this virtual reality, unable to return to the real world. Our characters meet either through a battle or as a result of one, or in an attempt to save one of the alternate worlds together.

*Will provide a character sheet*

Status
Not open for further replies.