• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no no, not at all, just got hella busy for a little while, but I will get things moving. Sorry for the Delay.

I couldn't really think of anything other than set myself in the scene right now. It would be quite a stretch for me to get into any sort of high-up negotiations at the moment wouldn't it?

Hey, @Krimp? Half of your text is written in black font, making it illegible to anyone reading on a black background. Could you fix it for me?

@Krimp you talking to just some extraneous merchant people or did you engage with some of my strippers?

Sorry @Peregrine, I guess I went from auto to actual black colour - I use the light background so it looked fine to me. @E.T. , it's just some extraneous people I thought I'd leave the strippers alone.. at least for now ;)

EDIT: Never mind it looks like someone already fixed it for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I was a little too interested in connecting to the top of the food chain.. Woops! I'll move a little more slowly, wouldn't want Selwyn to say something that gets him killed on his first night >.<

Seems I was a little too interested in connecting to the top of the food chain.. Woops! I'll move a little more slowly, wouldn't want Selwyn to say something that gets him killed on his first night >.<
You'll get the hang of it!

You'll get the hang of it!
Soon, hopefully!

Unanun, did you want to post again before I do? It's my holidays at the mo (woohoo) so I quite a lot more free time than usual.. wouldn't want to move too fast and start missing people though.

Yeah D: ilium's pace can be slow for very active people. I'm trying to wrangle something out of @Pastor Choi and then I'll post. You can also post if you are feeling antsy o_o

Not antsy yet! I'm sure I can hold up a couple more days before I start getting manic ;)

I guess this marks the introduction of the Prosperos nation o_o

Merchants, treat those ships as your home.

I'm going to give Viridos another post soon. @Anri @Salsacookies , what say we start the next part of our journey? Depending on Grimagar's response, we can attempt to get out of the unspeakable prison, or have a fight. The quest can succeed or fail at this point o_o.

@Rain of the Night @HnossofHel I can help move you along. The basis of any cure or remedy that can target the aux lies within a couple of rare herbs that can take you to the dreamtime. There, you may or not may not be able to interact with the aux - no one has really ascertained it. You will have to climb high into the Riven tree ... a nearly infinite expanse when viewed from the inside.

A million + man army, a newly revealed nation of merchants made entirely out of ships, a group of pirates based out of a giant freakin' shell... Has ilium always been this intense or did I just get here at the perfect time? Either way I'm very happy I stumbled upon it!

@Pastor Choi , do you want to post next in the Chersonese? It's a good point for either of us but I've posted more recently and wouldn't want to keep it moving 'til you have a chance to get in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back